Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - Sports

Old 02-13-2016, 10:40 PM   #16
Grits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandrake
Since you can dish out some ball busting, I'm glad you can take it. You are ok in my book.
I'm glad.
Grits is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-13-2016, 10:43 PM   #17
DRIVEWAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grits
This isn't showing up, again, (though it's long past) at a good time. Part of Peyton's time off, for now, will be dealing with the HGH allegations that are not settled. It's odd that he launched his own investigation, and hired private investigators to visit the home of the pharmacy tech (and his parents) who announced that he shipped HGH to Peyton's home. Wherein, very shortly thereafter, the tech totally recanted his entire story. It seems he made it all up. Why would you conduct your own investigation, when you vehemently state your innocence, having nothing to hide?

The UT professor/Dr. was, if this article is correct, paid off and agreed to never speak of the incident again? She keeps her part of the agreement, while Peyton and his father, Archie--the family patriarch, spoke poorly of her in their book? Why bring it up, if the incident never happened?

This is a generational dynasty. As such, they, like most dynasties, are extremely concerned about their image. They, like most dynasties, may pay any price to keep it intact. Money not only talks, gentlemen, it silences.

As one who thinks a lot of Peyton and Eli Manning, this is unsettling and extremely troubling.

Apparently Tennessee gave the Dr. 300K. The football program kept their QB.

It's unlikely that Peyton is innocent.
DRIVEWAY is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-13-2016, 10:48 PM   #18
Mandrake
Veteran

This is why people like you should never be on juries.
Mandrake is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-13-2016, 10:51 PM   #19
Grits

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIVEWAY
Apparently Tennessee gave the Dr. 300K. The football program kept their QB.

It's unlikely that Peyton is innocent.
Driveway, if all of this proves true, and we may not ever know, I will be incredibly disappointed in this man. Though, yes, I understand youth, and I understand that humanity is fully capable of lying. So easily, it's frightening.

Lance Armstrong, I thought was lying from day one. Never believed a word that came out of his mouth.
Grits is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-13-2016, 11:04 PM   #20
Mandrake
Veteran

It's ok for a female doctor to give a male a colonoscopy, stick a finger where the sun don't shine, or say cough, however in an examination there was a bare butt. Give me a break.
Old 02-13-2016, 11:10 PM   #21
DRIVEWAY

Quote:
This is why people like you should never be on juries.
I'm not on a jury. and if I were I'd be forced to vote not guilty even thought my instincts say he's probably not innocent.

He was 20 yrs old and responsible for his actions. He'll never tell the whole truth and the Dr is sworn to silence.
DRIVEWAY is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-13-2016, 11:22 PM   #22
Mandrake
Veteran

Silence? She seems to be singing like a bird.
Old 02-13-2016, 11:28 PM   #23
Mandrake
Veteran

I'm assuming all you objective people think Kobe was guilty as well.
Old 02-13-2016, 11:54 PM   #24
Mandrake
Veteran

If women deserve equal opportunity, which they do, then they deserve to be equal opportunists, which they are.
Old 02-14-2016, 12:09 AM   #25
Robert Fischer
clean money

I wouldn't be surprised that if Peyton did do it, that he thought of it as an act of horseplay or tomfoolery, and not as an act of sexual assault.

I don't think that this allegation even if true, makes him out to be a sexual predator.

If true, he did a very very stupid and inappropriate thing, and it does fall under a sexual assault umbrella.
Old 02-14-2016, 12:13 AM   #26
Valuist

Quote:
Originally Posted by zico20
Has anybody ever heard of this before. He was accused of sexually assaulting a female doctor his freshman year at Tennessee. The article claims it was all swept under the rug. The woman filed a complaint against him.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...0395?cid=bitly
I have a friend who works at the Indy Star and they heard this stuff years ago. I thought it was all pretty much dismissed.

Why is it being brought up now? Because Shaun King is a huge racist, and will do anything to smear the Caucasian race. Sad, but true. And pathetic.
Valuist is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-14-2016, 12:22 AM   #27
Mandrake
Veteran

Kobe and Peyton come from great families, they have made every right move over approx. 20 year careers and they are judged by innuendo. I don't buy any of it.
Old 02-14-2016, 12:30 AM   #28
Robert Fischer
clean money

Quote:
Kobe and Peyton come from great families, they have made every right move over approx. 20 year careers and they are judged by innuendo. I don't buy any of it.
Right, because coming from a 'dynasty' and making successful career moves guarantees gentlemanly sainthood...

I do agree with you on the innuendo. Not many people will say "I have no idea what happened".
Old 02-14-2016, 12:43 AM   #29
Mandrake
Veteran

As Sonny said in GFII.

Your country ain't your blood. Remember that.
Old 02-14-2016, 06:37 AM   #30
Rookies
Canadian since 51

Right out of right field- very disturbing!
Rookies is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: