Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-23-2014, 09:55 PM   #376
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Are you at all concerned about your credibility?
No.
I was not silent when Dubin accused our troops of murder, wrongly.
I was not silent when dingy HArry said we could not win the war, while our troops were in harm's way.
I was not silent when 4 diplomats were murdered and our President and his lied knowingly lied about it for weeks.
I was not silent when our president committed murder by drone, while some here spent days side-stepping merely acknowledging it.

I would suggest the cred of the lefties here is what is in serious doubt.
No, that is not true.

The lefties here have no cred to begin with.
Old 04-23-2014, 10:17 PM   #377
HUSKER55

in the words of the queen,....."what difference does it make now"?

or was she full of baloney?

can't have it both ways. after all, someone has to give a damn.

No Balls.......No baby!

Have you ever noticed that those who do not have a pot to piss in nor a window to throw it out of always seem to know how to handle the money of those who do.
HUSKER55 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-24-2014, 12:07 AM   #378
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Stinks
Are you at all concerned about your credibility?
Delusional people never are and no one is more delusional than Tom.
Old 04-24-2014, 12:09 AM   #379
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
No.
I was not silent when Dubin accused our troops of murder, wrongly.
I was not silent when dingy HArry said we could not win the war, while our troops were in harm's way.
I was not silent when 4 diplomats were murdered and our President and his lied knowingly lied about it for weeks.
I was not silent when our president committed murder by drone, while some here spent days side-stepping merely acknowledging it.

I would suggest the cred of the lefties here is what is in serious doubt.
No, that is not true.

The lefties here have no cred to begin with.
This is why I think you are delusional and who the hell is Dubin?
Old 04-24-2014, 12:30 AM   #380
newtothegame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
This is why I think you are delusional and who the hell is Dubin?
You know EXACTLY who "dubin" is.....but I see you still like to look at the typo versus the content.... (it speaks volumes about you as a person).

But, so you know he was referring to YOUR senator....the one and only DICK DURBIN. You know the guy who likened our troops to Nazi's...
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-24-2014, 01:15 AM   #381
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame
You know EXACTLY who "dubin" is.....but I see you still like to look at the typo versus the content.... (it speaks volumes about you as a person).

But, so you know he was referring to YOUR senator....the one and only DICK DURBIN. You know the guy who likened our troops to Nazi's...
Yeah, I knew it was Durbin, though it could have been Dublin. I will continue to point out lazy and stupid typos, especially when the content is even more stupid.

Durbin was correct. Prisoners at Guantanamo were tortured in direct contravention to the Geneva convention. It is not all right to do that just because it was done by Americans and everyone knows Americans are God's chosen people. It is not all right to do that because the victims are Muslims.
It was not all right when it was done by the Nazis. It was not all right when it was done by the Soviets. It was not all right when it was done by Pol Pot. It is not all right when it is done by Americans.

Your kind of thinking and Tom's kind of thinking and the thinking of so many like you is exactly the reason we are in the situation we are in.

You know what else? Tom doesn't know what he is talking about. Durbin did not accuse our troops of murder. He pointed out that there were incidents of mistreatment and torture of prisoners at Guantanamo. The FBI confirms those incidents. Durbin was telling the truth. Tom is not familiar with the truth.

Last edited by mostpost; 04-24-2014 at 01:21 AM.
mostpost is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-24-2014, 01:32 AM   #382
newtothegame

Quote:
Yeah, I knew it was Durbin, though it could have been Dublin. I will continue to point out lazy and stupid typos, especially when the content is even more stupid.

Durbin was correct. Prisoners at Guantanamo were tortured in direct contravention to the Geneva convention. It is not all right to do that just because it was done by Americans and everyone knows Americans are God's chosen people. It is not all right to do that because the victims are Muslims.
It was not all right when it was done by the Nazis. It was not all right when it was done by the Soviets. It was not all right when it was done by Pol Pot. It is not all right when it is done by Americans.

Your kind of thinking and Tom's kind of thinking and the thinking of so many like you is exactly the reason we are in the situation we are in.

You know what else? Tom doesn't know what he is talking about. Durbin did not accuse our troops of murder. He pointed out that there were incidents of mistreatment and torture of prisoners at Guantanamo. The FBI confirms those incidents. Durbin was telling the truth. Tom is not familiar with the truth.
See, there you go again......I will only ask this one more time of you. Please explain the above post concerning me. You see, you have called me and a few others racist in the past. Now, we get on a topic where Durbin refers to our troops as "Nazi's" and you talk of the mistreatment of others by "Americans" and continue on to say its not right.
Then you take it a step further and PRETEND to again know what I think by saying " Your kind of thinking and Tom's kind of thinking and the thinking of so many like you is exactly the reason we are in the situation we are in".
Pleasetell me you did not just refer to me againas a veiled racist. Man up and say what you meant. You take offense when people talk about your past employment history, yet you think you can talk about them personally? I will hold my tongue until you explain the comment. I will provide you that courtesy. If you choose to do it via PM, that's fine too. Otherwise, if I don't hear back, I will assume you meant exactly what I am reading into it and will treat you accordingly.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
Old 04-24-2014, 02:56 AM   #383
Clocker

Quote:
I will continue to point out lazy and stupid typos
Little victories for little people!
Old 04-24-2014, 01:46 PM   #384
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame
See, there you go again......I will only ask this one more time of you. Please explain the above post concerning me. You see, you have called me and a few others racist in the past. Now, we get on a topic where Durbin refers to our troops as "Nazi's" and you talk of the mistreatment of others by "Americans" and continue on to say its not right.
Then you take it a step further and PRETEND to again know what I think by saying " Your kind of thinking and Tom's kind of thinking and the thinking of so many like you is exactly the reason we are in the situation we are in".
Pleasetell me you did not just refer to me againas a veiled racist. Man up and say what you meant. You take offense when people talk about your past employment history, yet you think you can talk about them personally? I will hold my tongue until you explain the comment. I will provide you that courtesy. If you choose to do it via PM, that's fine too. Otherwise, if I don't hear back, I will assume you meant exactly what I am reading into it and will treat you accordingly.
Racist? You have got to be kidding me. Muslim is not a race. What you are is a jingoist. A person with an unrealistically favorable view of his own country to the detriment of all others. A person favoring an aggressive and uncompromising foreign policy.

So tell me you are not in favor of torturing Arab prisoners. Tell me Tom is not in favor of it. Show me where you objected to the Bush policies of enhanced interrogation. I don't recall you doing so.
Old 04-24-2014, 01:55 PM   #385
mostpost

Quote:
Racist? You have got to be kidding me. Muslim is not a race. What you are is a jingoist. A person with an unrealistically favorable view of his own country to the detriment of all others. A person favoring an aggressive and uncompromising foreign policy.

So tell me you are not in favor of torturing Arab prisoners. Tell me Tom is not in favor of it. Show me where you objected to the Bush policies of enhanced interrogation. I don't recall you doing so.
Don't get me wrong. The Arabs are far from blameless in all this. Their refusal to compromise; their refusal to recognize the State of Israel; their continued use of terror are all a cause of the problems in the area. Two wrongs do not make a right.
Old 04-24-2014, 02:20 PM   #386
Lefty

Myself, I do believe America is the most exceptional country on the face of the planet. When another country needs help we are first to be there with that help and we will continue to do so. We have showed other countries how great democracy is and the people of other countries have seen it via our movies and products. The world is a better place because of America and if we ever lose our freedom or think we are not exeptional, the world will be the lesser for it.
Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-24-2014, 03:39 PM   #387
newtothegame

Quote:

First off, let me thank you for the clarification.

As to my opinions, there is no black and white answer to a general view as you have tried to paint. Every situation requires a measured response IN MY VIEW. But, for a general perspective, as you have tried to paint me into, here are my thoughts. I do not believe the passive style of "drawing a red line in the sand" with words works IF you are not willing to hold to that red line!
I believe that if you drag an ambassador through the streets and do the things that were reported to have happened to our Libyan Ambassador, then its an eye for an eye. YOU FIND THE BASTARDS and castrate them to a slow death! You don't place a guy in jail and lie to the American people about a video.
I believe that if you are willing to burn and hang the bodies of Americans on a bridge for your pleasure, then pleasure should be an A-10 warthog shoving as many high caliber rounds up your ass as it humanly possible till your body explodes on the streets from metallic fragments.

I do NOT believe in "studies" that show a political point of view. There are and have been many reports about the use of interrogation and the results obtained. Sometimes Ice cream will work while others may require you pulling panties over a naked mans head in a prison. THE POINT IS that war is hell! You treat your opponent as you are treated. The Geneva Convention provides for how to act. The problem with such things is our opponents know this and use it against us. Americans are such caring and giving people that our opponents know we do not have the stomach to see the atrocities that occur (whether you want to see them or not) on television.

We have the most powerful military in the world, bar none. If, and that's a big if, if we are going to commit to war, then we go win it and stop this bullshit of dragging it out for eight or more years because we "don't want to offend" (our enemies no less).

My views change based on what is happening here in the U.S. at any given time. I am sick and tried of watching my tax dollars go to countries like Egypt (where all we are trying to do is pacify them into keeping peace). 3 billion plus a year (or as they say they will not abide by the peace accord with Israel). I say FU Egypt, now try and attack our closest ally in the region and watch what happens. If you wish to be our friends, we welcome you on and will treat you accordingly. But, we will not pay ransom money to appease you while you allow the atrocities to continue to go on un checked.

While we are struggling greatly economically, I am not at all in favor of studying the gay mating habits of some south American male.

You get the point....when we are healthy and thriving economically, I am for helping other countries. But, when times are tough (as now) let's stop sending billions and billions over seas while we continue to ask the American people to pony up more and more.

Outsourcing is another whole story. I don't believe you can stop it without total isolationism. We need to be real careful in regards to this and its effects on the American worker. You cant just re-close Pandoras box.

I could go on and on but let's just say I am for and have said as much for the COMPLETE overhaul of Washington. The politicians there are for themselves and not you or me. They have forgotten its about the "people" (meaning us).
They, my friend, are the first that you will hear me openly say we need to start a war with!!!! And, I am all for as many "interrogation" techniques as we can muster to get them bastards to understand who they represent!
It is perfectly fine for you and I to be totally opposed to how we think the country should run. But, Washington DC is the last place we need politics!!! I know that sounds crazy but, once elected to Washington, there is an oath they take. If they are not willing to uphold that oath and do what is best for the AMERICAN people, then they need to be tried for treason and treated accordingly. Work together damn it and stop all the vote buying. You get the point. We can have differing opinions and still work for the better of the country. This we will shut down the government or get to the back of the bus mentality DOES NOT WORK!

Thanks again for asking versus making assumptions. Anything else I can answer for you???
governed.
Old 04-24-2014, 03:40 PM   #388
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Yes, feel free to do so. It is the sum total of what you are mostie. A zero.
I hate to deprive you of the only think in the world you know anything about - being an annoying little yes-man.
Old 04-24-2014, 03:42 PM   #389
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty
Myself, I do believe America is the most exceptional country on the face of the planet. When another country needs help we are first to be there with that help and we will continue to do so. We have showed other countries how great democracy is and the people of other countries have seen it via our movies and products. The world is a better place because of America and if we ever lose our freedom or think we are not exeptional, the world will be the lesser for it.

Very happy to see you are still out there, Lefty. One post from you makes up for 6,7 months of mostie.
Old 04-24-2014, 03:44 PM   #390
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
A person favoring an aggressive and uncompromising foreign policy.
Like a world leader who murders innocent people with drone strikes?
Or like his spineless lemming followers who are to chicken-shit to say they do not agree with him?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: