Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapper's Corner

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 01-01-2016, 12:13 PM   #1
TheOracle

G Grant sneaking in huge profits @AQU @Dirt -- since November 2015!!!

G Grant's horses have been sneaking in some huge profits at Aqueduct on the Dirt since November of 2015!!!

He has one today in the 2nd race:

2nd race
#1 Enduring Touch

As much as I don't want to I will go against L Rice's horse in this race #9 Zippity Zoom the race looks like it's wide open and they all seem to have a chance from what I can tell!!!

Let's see if G Grant can hit the board today for a price at Aqueduct!!!
TheOracle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-14-2016, 08:52 PM   #2
TheOracle

I missed #11 Down Town Kitty today I was following G Grant at Aqueduct and of course I saw #1 Enduring Touch who finished off the board 2 weeks ago New Year's Day!!!

G Grant snuck this one in today for a $13.40 show price right under my nose!!!

I will pay more attention to him the next time he has an entry at Aqueduct!!!
Old 01-15-2016, 10:27 AM   #3
castaway01

Fun fact: Those two wins are the only two training wins of Gaston Grant's career. Exhibit A of how a small sample size can be extremely deceiving.
castaway01 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-15-2016, 12:12 PM   #4
TheOracle

G Grant has #3 Enduring Touch today in the 2nd race at Aqueduct!!!

Let's see if he can hit the board today at a price!!!

I didn't realize that S Klesaris has an entry in that race also, #4 Tachiello, as much as I like G Grant I am going to have to lean toward S Klesaris and #4 Tachiello in the 2nd race today!!

Last edited by TheOracle; 01-15-2016 at 12:18 PM.
Old 01-15-2016, 01:46 PM   #5
ultracapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle
I missed #11 Down Town Kitty today I was following G Grant at Aqueduct and of course I saw #1 Enduring Touch who finished off the board 2 weeks ago New Year's Day!!!

G Grant snuck this one in today for a $13.40 show price right under my nose!!!

I will pay more attention to him the next time he has an entry at Aqueduct!!!
Figures. The one you see runs out. The one that you miss pays $13 to show.

Just out of curiosity, how did LRice's horse do in the race you had to turn your back on her? For a gambler, I guess this would be considered morbid curiosity.
ultracapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-15-2016, 01:48 PM   #6
ultracapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by castaway01
Fun fact: Those two wins are the only two training wins of Gaston Grant's career. Exhibit A of how a small sample size can be extremely deceiving.
Is he somebody's asst., filling in for a suspension? For what would be a brand new barn, he's chuggin' along pretty well.
ultracapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-15-2016, 06:30 PM   #7
castaway01

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultracapper
Is he somebody's asst., filling in for a suspension? For what would be a brand new barn, he's chuggin' along pretty well.
I honestly don't know. His career stats are 25 starts, 2 wins, 3 seconds, 5 thirds. But five of the in-the-money finishes were in the current "streak". I just don't know if that is cause to do a show parlay or advise people to bet the guy.

Edited to add that he's not someone's assistant filling in because he was the owner of the horse that paid $50 in the Fall Highweight (and was his first training win).

Last edited by castaway01; 01-15-2016 at 06:37 PM.
castaway01 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-15-2016, 09:44 PM   #8
TheOracle

Well #3 Enduring Touch and #4 Tachiello both managed to finish off the board in a 6 horse race.

I was really hoping #3 Enduring could have at least hit the board today but he finished 4th. I somehow managed to pick 2 out of the 3 that didn't hit the board today unbelievable!!!

Those are the breaks!!!

I will continue to keep an eye on this Trainer to see if he can hit the board again at a price!!!
Old 01-15-2016, 09:56 PM   #9
TheOracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultracapper
Figures. The one you see runs out. The one that you miss pays $13 to show.

Just out of curiosity, how did LRice's horse do in the race you had to turn your back on her? For a gambler, I guess this would be considered morbid curiosity.
Hey Ultra,

Of course L Rice's horse, #9 Zippity Zoom, won the race that day it's like she started pulling a D Jacobson and started entering 3 to 5 horses a day from December 30th up to yesterday!!

Interesting to note, that today she had a single entry and it won the same thing happened on January 9th but both horses were heavily favored to win their respective races!!

Last edited by TheOracle; 01-15-2016 at 09:58 PM.
Old 02-28-2016, 01:35 PM   #10
TheOracle

Since this post G Grant's horses have hit the board in 5 of their last 6 attempts at Aquduct!!!

His horses are giving you 117% return so far including 3 straight wins and 2 of them was with the same horse Enduring Touch!!

I will be keeping an eye on him especially if he brings back Green Gratto or Miss Benburb!!!
Old 03-13-2016, 01:06 PM   #11
TheOracle

G Grant has brought back #5 Miss Benburb in the 2nd race today as well as #8 Enduring Touch in the 7th!!

Let's see if either of these can hit the board for a price today!!!
Old 03-16-2016, 08:57 PM   #12
TheOracle

Since this post G Grant has been 0 for 3 for the month of March ending a streak of 3 wins in a row at Aqueduct

Both #5 Miss Benburb in the 2nd race and #8 Enduring Touch in the 7th on Sunday were off the board!!

I will continue to keep an eye on G Grant and see if he brings any of his horses back before the Inner Dirt season is over at Aqueduct!!