Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapper's Corner

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 42 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 12-19-2015, 09:25 PM   #1
TheOracle

S Klesaris' horses on Fire @AQU -- 8 of the last 8 have hit the board!!!

S Klesaris has been on fire since the Inner Dirt started at Aqueduct his horses have hit the board 8 straight times since December 10th!!!!

However, he has #4 Frazil tomorrow in the 2nd race and this is the only horse of his that has not hit the board for him since the start of the Inner Dirt season at Aqueduct!!!

Race 2
#4 Frazil

He has tried with Frazil several times on the Main surface at Aqueduct with no success!!

Let's hope he can keep the streak going maybe #4 Frazil wakes up tomorrow at a price!!!
TheOracle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-21-2015, 11:39 AM   #2
TheOracle

Well, #4 Frazil, came through yesterday for S Klesaris and hit the board to show for $4.10.

This makes 9 in a row for him that have hit the board at Aqueduct on the Inner Dirt since December 10th!!!

So #4 Frazil, redeemed himself for S Klesaris and kept the streak alive at 9 in a row!!!

I know it sounds greedy but I was hoping he would have paid a bit more but he got bet down to 7/2 from 8/1 in the Morning Line!!!

I guess beggars can't be choosers!!!

I will continue to watch S Klesaris for the rest of the season at Aqueduct hopefully he can provide a long streak in the same way that J T Ryerson did with his Maidens earlier this year!!!

He has My Tommy Boy this Saturday in the 1st race at Aqueduct

Let's see if he can keep the streak going to 10 in a row across the board!!!

I will have the show parlay in another post!!

Last edited by TheOracle; 12-21-2015 at 11:42 AM.
Old 12-22-2015, 07:44 PM   #3
Dr Gonzo
Bluesman

He also won the 3rd at Gulfstream on Friday with ROCKIN RONDA $8.80

He is indeed hot.
Old 12-23-2015, 11:44 AM   #4
TheOracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo
He also won the 3rd at Gulfstream on Friday with ROCKIN RONDA $8.80

He is indeed hot.
Hey Doc,

I didn't even realize he was hot at Gulfstream as well as Aqueduct since I mostly follow New York racing!!

I hope he can turn this into a long streak across the board!!

Right now the show parlay for the streak is up to $76.70 so if you are the adventurous type you could take a chance on Saturday and put it all on the #2 My Tommy Boy to show in the 1st race!!!

However, it won't pay much of a show price as he is 9/5 in the Morning Line already!!!
Old 12-25-2015, 11:01 AM   #5
Dr Gonzo
Bluesman

A Little Heads Up

Steve has one going in the 9th at Gulfstream on Sunday. Prairie Stone ML 20/1

Clearly, the horse doesn't look like much but does have a series of works including 2 bullet works at 5f. The work last week was 5f :58 3/5

I'm not touting the animal but you might want to look at her.
Old 12-25-2015, 04:57 PM   #6
Tall One
Scum Bum!

Mind is a little rusty, but didn't he claim PS from Levine?
Tall One is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-25-2015, 06:33 PM   #7
Dr Gonzo
Bluesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall One
Mind is a little rusty, but didn't he claim PS from Levine?
Previous trainer listed as Oscar Barrera....Bruce Brown before that. No claims listed last ten starts.
Old 12-26-2015, 10:28 PM   #8
TheOracle

Well, #2 My Tommy Boy, hit the board today for S Klesaris this now makes 10 straight that have hit the board for him since December 10th on the Inner Dirt at Aqueduct!!!

I was quite surprised to see a Morning Line 9/5 get a $3 show price especially in the 1st race as that usually happens in the 9th race or later on a card!!!

I think he knows he has a streak going as he has been entering 1 horse per day the last time he had multiple horses entered in a day was on December 10th when the streak started!!!

He has this in the 6th race tomorrow:
#2 Narvaez

Let's see what happens as Narvaez is the one that started the streak let's see if he can keep it going tomorrow!!!

I will have the show parlay in another post!!!

Last edited by TheOracle; 12-26-2015 at 10:32 PM.
Old 12-27-2015, 08:33 PM   #9
TheOracle

Well, Narvaez, was scratched today in the 2nd race at Aqueduct so there was no play today!!!
Old 12-28-2015, 03:03 PM   #10
TheOracle

S Klesaris' streak of 10 in a row hitting the board now has a show parlay of $114.70!!!

I don't see him with anything for the rest of 2015 let's hope he can keep the streak going in 2016!!!
Old 12-28-2015, 03:56 PM   #11
Nutz and Boltz
Mad as hell !

Too late to get on board now. Only way such a play works is if you have inside information or a crystal ball.
Nutz and Boltz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-28-2015, 05:23 PM   #12
TheOracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutz and Boltz
Too late to get on board now. Only way such a play works is if you have inside information or a crystal ball.
Hey Nutz and Boltz,

I actually saw the streak when it was at 7 in a row for S Klesaris but I didn't have a chance to show it until it got to 8 in a row.

I was able to catch the last 3 show prices. However, now that he is 10 for 10, I am hoping he might have about 2 or 3 more of these in a row before the streak is over for him going into the new year!!!

We will have to see what happens!!!
Old 12-28-2015, 07:59 PM   #13
Tall One
Scum Bum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo
Previous trainer listed as Oscar Barrera....Bruce Brown before that. No claims listed last ten starts.

Thanks, Doc. Guess I got my Bruce's mixed up. Levine has a lot of those Bustin Stones runners in his care.

Oracle, Klesaris primarily seems to own/train the majority of his runners, but it would be interesting to see how those results compare with him as the trainer for a public stable.

Believe me, not trying to add to your work here, but just a thought. Keep up the good work. Enjoy your posts..
Tall One is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-29-2015, 10:31 AM   #14
TheOracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall One
Thanks, Doc. Guess I got my Bruce's mixed up. Levine has a lot of those Bustin Stones runners in his care.

Oracle, Klesaris primarily seems to own/train the majority of his runners, but it would be interesting to see how those results compare with him as the trainer for a public stable.

Believe me, not trying to add to your work here, but just a thought. Keep up the good work. Enjoy your posts..

Thanks Tall,

I never thought of doing that tracking the public stable versus his own I will try to see how I can bring that into the study!!

Thanks again for the great suggestion!!
Old 01-03-2016, 10:33 PM   #15
TheOracle

S Klesaris continues right where he left off in December 2015!!!

I missed S Klesaris today as he came through again with a $7 show price with #4 Pearls for Girls at Aqueduct!!!

This makes 11 in a row for him that have hit the board. Since December 10th you are getting a 48% return on your money per $2 wager to win, place and show each time during the streak!!!

If you are ultra conservative you are getting a 71% return on your money by just wagering $2 to show each time which would have cost you $22 and you would have won $37.70!!!

He has The Great Whiteway on Wednesday in the 7th race!!!

I think he knows his streak is alive he has been entering single entries since December 10th!!

I will have the show parlay in another post!!!

Let's see if he can keep the streak alive on Wednesday!!!