Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2017, 10:22 PM   #481
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
ReplayRandall to the rescue.
Where's DaHoss when you need him to do the dirty work?....Forced vacation, I suppose.
Old 10-17-2017, 10:46 PM   #482
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Wow...when the cops are on the RECEIVING end of "violence", many posters here understandably vent their outrage against this grievous injustice. But not a single reply when I mention the violence that the POLICEMEN perpetrate, against the innocent citizens whom they are supposed to "protect and serve". A typical Paceadvantage non-response...IMO.

Carry on gents...
I assume you meant me about not receiving a single reply about violence committed by cops...

Look, Gus, the cop shootings that made the headlines these past few years all trace back to the Black Lives Matter protests following the George Zimmerman trial. Do you agree with that? Am I mistaken? This begot the Hands Up, Don't Shoot hysteria.

The Hands Up, Don't Shoot hoax is based on a false story about a criminal, Michael Brown. Because of this lie it became open season on violence against cops. What appeared to be a regular occurance cops were randomly shot and killed. In the NYC area a while back two young policemen were killed by someone who drove from somewhere down South (Florida?) with the sole purpose of executing innocent police officers.

The cop in South Carolina who shot that black man in the back... that cop committed murder. He will spend the rest of his life in jail if not executed for his crime.

As I said earlier, the NFL kneelers, the BLM crowd and the radical alt-left are saying that all police are randomly shooting black men for no reason whatsoever.

I don't have relatives who are cops so I will not dispute your claims about some violence or criminal acts committed by the police. I never said that police were pure as the driven snow, but I do know there is a 'war' on the police, and this 'war' was started by a racist, evil President Barry Obama and his equally racist and criminal then Atty General, Eric Holder.

Finally, all cops who commit crimes of any sort should be dealt with more harshly than 'civilians' committing similar crimes.
Old 10-17-2017, 10:56 PM   #483
davew

back to the topic, Colin has style and grace in his younger years

Old 10-17-2017, 11:01 PM   #484
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
back to the topic, Colin has style and grace in his younger years

I thought we were going back to the topic.....What was that?..
Old 10-17-2017, 11:18 PM   #485
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
I thought we were going back to the topic.....What was that?..
It's not going back to the topic, that's what.
Old 10-17-2017, 11:55 PM   #486
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
It's not going back to the topic, that's what.
What? isn't this thread about how great Colin Kaepernick is?
Old 10-18-2017, 08:59 AM   #487
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Wow...when the cops are on the RECEIVING end of "violence", many posters here understandably vent their outrage against this grievous injustice. But not a single reply when I mention the violence that the POLICEMEN perpetrate, against the innocent citizens whom they are supposed to "protect and serve". A typical Paceadvantage non-response...IMO.

Carry on gents...
I agreed with your post initially. I don't doubt that there are some who abuse their power and this would include abuse in this form.

But now that you've brought it up again looking for replies, it set me thinking more. Why is it we don't hear of this happening much? I say much, because I'm sure it must be reported that it's happened, but I can't recall ever hearing about it. Unlike Weinstein and so many others, the police hold no power over the victim after the crime's been committed. Except for perhaps with prostititutes, and whether they'd bust or turn a blind eye on the woman's activities.
Old 10-18-2017, 10:23 AM   #488
Clocker

Everything is going to be fine. The Commissioner met with a group of owners and players to discuss the league's current problems. It is not clear what those problems are, because at least one owner said that "NFL's policy on the national anthem "did not come up" during the meeting".

The good news is that they did discuss the one big issue that fans everywhere have been very concerned about, "enhancing players' platforms for speaking out on social issues".

TV ratings should be back to normal by the week end.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...tration-issues
Old 10-18-2017, 10:30 AM   #489
Clocker

Without pointing any fingers or naming any names, Wisc. Gov. Scott Walker says that if the NFL players are concerned about social justice issues, they might be better off starting with domestic violence.

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2017...tional-anthem/
Old 10-18-2017, 10:39 AM   #490
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
Everything is going to be fine. The Commissioner met with a group of owners and players to discuss the league's current problems. It is not clear what those problems are, because at least one owner said that "NFL's policy on the national anthem "did not come up" during the meeting".

The good news is that they did discuss the one big issue that fans everywhere have been very concerned about, "enhancing players' platforms for speaking out on social issues".

TV ratings should be back to normal by the week end.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...tration-issues
I'ts gonna be great for everbody.
And ex player Dante Stallworth say on CNN "gender pay gap" and "housing discrimination" is also what the kneeling protests are about.
This from a man who was convicted in 2009 for and plead guilty for DUI manslaughter after he struck and killed a pedestrian crossing a highway.

He served 30 days for that NFL privilege.
Old 10-18-2017, 11:07 AM   #491
DSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
He served 30 days for that NFL privilege.
Yeah, but the sentence mandated that he had to serve the full sentence without hope of parole...
Old 10-18-2017, 05:10 PM   #492
woodtoo

The NFL has set the limbo bar to its lowest possible level.
No enforcement for kneeling at all, lay down and take a nap if it pleases the players. They will back their social injustices but not ones like spousal abuse and thuggery.

Buh bye No Fans Left. It was nice knowing you. ( actually not really).
Old 10-18-2017, 05:59 PM   #493
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
The NFL has set the limbo bar to its lowest possible level.
No enforcement for kneeling at all, lay down and take a nap if it pleases the players. They will back their social injustices but not ones like spousal abuse and thuggery.

Buh bye No Fans Left. It was nice knowing you. ( actually not really).
Gee...with so many disgruntle fans, I wonder if anyone will still be going to the games.
Old 10-18-2017, 06:05 PM   #494
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
So taking a knee means they loot liquor stores?
Listen pea brain, until you are smart enough to follow along with the conversation here, try to keep your ****ing mouth shut.
Old 10-18-2017, 06:10 PM   #495
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Where's DaHoss when you need him to do the dirty work?....Forced vacation, I suppose.
How about we negotiate a trade with PA?
DaHoss comes back and in return, JMS goes to dunbasses.com?