Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2017, 11:06 AM   #466
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
And another Alt-Righter who can’t answer the bell.

Buh-Bye
Answer the bell for what? You're the typical left winger who loves freedom of speech as long as the speech agrees with your views. No need to get all defensive about it. Wear it like armor and parade around in it.
Old 10-17-2017, 11:38 AM   #467
jms62
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Answer the bell for what? You're the typical left winger who loves freedom of speech as long as the speech agrees with your views. No need to get all defensive about it. Wear it like armor and parade around in it.

Now you are just responding to respond... LOL Can't argue with someone on a board that requires reading when you just proved that either

1. You can't read
2. You can't comprehend what you just read
3. You are WILLFULLY ignoring what you read.
Old 10-17-2017, 03:44 PM   #468
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
While I can't disagree with what you say...I can't readily embrace the cops as some sort of "holy unit" either. When a cop is seen on video shooting and killing an unarmed man in a non-life threatening for him situation...I can't help but think about all the OTHER acts of cruelty that this "peace officer" has committed...when he wasn't being video-taped. And I wonder how many of these rogue cops are really out there...and why their partners don't report on them.

While we rightly crucify Harvey Weinstein for his inexcusable behavior with women...have you ever googled to see how many acts of sexual abuse have been perpetrated by the POLICEMEN of this country...against the unsuspecting female victims whom they prey upon while hiding behind the gun and badge that the taxpayer equips them with? But their respective departments hush it up...or they get greatly-reduced sentences when these animals DO get reported. My brother-in-law and my first-cousin are both Chicago cops...and I unfortunately know more about the profession than I'd like to. Don't take my word for it...if you are really as repulsed by the sexual exploitation of women as you appear to be when you crucify Harvey Weinstein and Bill Clinton...do a google search on the "sexual habits" of some of our "men in blue".

No...I don't support the cop-killers...but I don't support the rogue cops either...or those who turn a blind eye to them. And I consider them to be the sort of cowardly scum that Colin Kaepernick could NEVER be.
Wow...when the cops are on the RECEIVING end of "violence", many posters here understandably vent their outrage against this grievous injustice. But not a single reply when I mention the violence that the POLICEMEN perpetrate, against the innocent citizens whom they are supposed to "protect and serve". A typical Paceadvantage non-response...IMO.

Carry on gents...
Old 10-17-2017, 03:59 PM   #469
tucker6

Quote:
Wow...when the cops are on the RECEIVING end of "violence", many posters here understandably vent their outrage against this grievous injustice. But not a single reply when I mention the violence that the POLICEMEN perpetrate, against the innocent citizens whom they are supposed to "protect and serve". A typical Paceadvantage non-response...IMO.

Carry on gents...
Honestly, your post was too long to read fully the first time, so that's why I didn't respond.

I absolutely HATE police cover ups and I don't condone them. That goes for looking the other way on traffic violations. It's bull crap. Police that commit crimes large and small should pay the penalty like the rest of us.
Old 10-17-2017, 04:16 PM   #470
thaskalos

Quote:
Honestly, your post was too long to read fully the first time, so that's why I didn't respond.

I absolutely HATE police cover ups and I don't condone them. That goes for looking the other way on traffic violations. It's bull crap. Police that commit crimes large and small should pay the penalty like the rest of us.
The cops should be punished MORE than the rest of us...because the badge that they carry lulls the citizen into a sense of "security", which leaves the citizen with his/her guard down.

Last edited by thaskalos; 10-17-2017 at 04:19 PM.
Old 10-17-2017, 04:29 PM   #471
tucker6

Quote:
The cops should be punished MORE than the rest of us...because the badge that they carry lulls the citizen into a sense of "security", which leaves the citizen with his/her guard down.
I don't agree with that. The law and court system should be blind to race, religion, job title, age, sex, bank account, etc. People of all backgrounds commit crimes, from priests to cops.
Old 10-17-2017, 04:45 PM   #472
jocko699
Resurrectionist

I didn't respond because you are on ignore, sorry.
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
Old 10-17-2017, 04:52 PM   #473
thaskalos

Quote:
I don't agree with that. The law and court system should be blind to race, religion, job title, age, sex, bank account, etc. People of all backgrounds commit crimes, from priests to cops.
When your job supplies you with a gun and a badge which give you the right to approach unsuspecting citizens on lonely roads in the small hours of the night...then your conduct has to be held to a higher standard than the rest of us...IMO.
Old 10-17-2017, 04:53 PM   #474
tucker6

Quote:
Now you are just responding to respond... LOL Can't argue with someone on a board that requires reading when you just proved that either

1. You can't read
2. You can't comprehend what you just read
3. You are WILLFULLY ignoring what you read.
I'm sorry, I actually forgot all about this mini food fight. Please carry on.
Old 10-17-2017, 04:54 PM   #475
tucker6

Quote:
When your job supplies you with a gun and a badge which give you the right to approach unsuspecting citizens on lonely roads in the small hours of the night...then your conduct has to be held to a higher standard than the rest of us...IMO.
Conduct, YES. Penalty, NO.
Old 10-17-2017, 04:54 PM   #476
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocko699 View Post
I didn't respond because you are on ignore, sorry.
Gee...and I felt so bad when you lost so narrowly on that huge bet that you made in that race.
Old 10-17-2017, 04:58 PM   #477
thaskalos

Quote:
Conduct, YES. Penalty, NO.
When the higher penalty isn"t there...then the higher conduct won't be there either...IMO.
Old 10-17-2017, 10:02 PM   #478
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
You are the Steve Bannon of Pace Advantage.
Thanks for the compliment.

That's the nicest thing anyone on PA ever said about me.
Old 10-17-2017, 10:09 PM   #479
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Gee...and I felt so bad when you lost so narrowly on that huge bet that you made in that race.
Now, now, how's Jocko going to see what you wrote if no one responds, since he's got you on ignore?...
Old 10-17-2017, 10:19 PM   #480
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Now, now, how's Jocko going to see what you wrote if no one responds, since he's got you on ignore?...
ReplayRandall to the rescue.