Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2017, 02:01 AM   #331
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
The guy that needs an arsenal to go out for a quart of milk called him a pussy
Since I don't carry a weapon, what "arsenal" are you referring to?

The only weapon in my home is owned by my wife. When it's in the house I have the gun in a drawer in one room, the bullets in a shoebox on a closet shelf on the other side of the house. We have company over often, kids are usually accompanied by our friends. No way I'm letting an accident happen in my home.

Now that you finally have some facts to work with, what arsenal are you referring to?
Old 10-10-2017, 06:45 AM   #332
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfin66 View Post
Thanks, but I actually spelled the word incorrectly. He wrote toddles. Is that the same thing?
"Toddle" means to walk with halting steps while learning to walk, hence the term 'toddler'to describe a child between one and two years of age.

Which also often describes some PA posters at times.

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
Old 10-10-2017, 07:25 AM   #333
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post

You're really letting PA praising you go to your head, huh?
Not at all, since most of my 'praisers' never ever praised me in the past, despite my being the most consistent and soundest thinker on here.

But, by you making your personal, stupid, snarky comment ... well, that actually tells us how jealous and insecure you are, our darling resident snowflake. Not to mention making my exact point.
Old 10-10-2017, 07:28 AM   #334
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfin66 View Post
Fixed that for you and also cleaned up some of your grammar.
Ha, ha, ha... I used to like you despite our ideological differences.

But like most liberals, you lack a sense of humor, not to mention brains and balls.

Now, go in the corner and hold hands with your other deranged left wing baby snowflake scolds.

Last edited by reckless; 10-10-2017 at 07:30 AM.
Old 10-10-2017, 07:51 AM   #335
woodtoo

Did Colon get a call from a team like for a tryout yet? Or is he still on his knees
Old 10-10-2017, 08:14 AM   #336
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
despite my being the most consistent and soundest thinker on here.
I don't think anyone would deny the consistent part.

Darn, now I have to make a run to the store. I don't have nearly enough popcorn on hand for where I see this thread going.
Old 10-10-2017, 08:30 AM   #337
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
No, that is not an implication Kapernick "worries " me. Far from it.

And yes, he is a pussy... And pussy whipped to boot ...as Kevin from shark tank would say, he's dead to me.

I typed toodles (had to change it here, from toddles), this dang iPad changes every other word. As clocker said, it means ....see ya.
Before he met his current left wing radical girlfriend, Nessa the DJ he was nothing more than an introvert that hid in the corner and gave one word answers when interviewed. He didn't even interact with teammates like a typical QB would. She obviously controls all his thoughts and actions.
Old 10-10-2017, 09:27 AM   #338
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Before he met his current left wing radical girlfriend, Nessa the DJ he was nothing more than an introvert that hid in the corner and gave one word answers when interviewed. He didn't even interact with teammates like a typical QB would. She obviously controls all his thoughts and actions.
Pretty fair assessment here.
Old 10-10-2017, 10:09 AM   #339
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Not at all, since most of my 'praisers' never ever praised me in the past, despite my being the most consistent and soundest thinker on here.

But, by you making your personal, stupid, snarky comment ... well, that actually tells us how jealous and insecure you are, our darling resident snowflake. Not to mention making my exact point.
Just like the snowflake I knew you were.

You made a couple good predictions (it happens everyday on other sections of the board) and now you have a big head.

You're so proud of yourself snowflake you failed to see you made my point for me!
Old 10-10-2017, 04:36 PM   #340
upthecreek

Goodell changes his tune

Old 10-10-2017, 05:25 PM   #341
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
This is not to mention the divisive nature of such as gesture.
Reality is often rejected by total classless morons like the players.
I suppose that BS kneeling crap is supposed to bring unity?

Worth every penny.
Pence should have flipped them off as he walked out.

Next time there is a mass shooting, I suggest calling the NFL....
Old 10-10-2017, 07:05 PM   #342
MutuelClerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Reality is often rejected by total classless morons like the players.
I suppose that BS kneeling crap is supposed to bring unity?

Worth every penny.
Pence should have flipped them off as he walked out.

Next time there is a mass shooting, I suggest calling the NFL....
I'll take the NFL players over a President who dodged the draft and is now trying to define what being a patriot means. Granted the choices aren't always great depending on the player. How much of this stems from the NFL owners rejecting Trump when he tried to buy the Bills? And speaking of Bills, does he still have that dollar bill he received from the USFL settlement?
Old 10-10-2017, 10:42 PM   #343
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutuelClerk View Post
I'll take the NFL players over a President who dodged the draft and is now trying to define what being a patriot means. Granted the choices aren't always great depending on the player. How much of this stems from the NFL owners rejecting Trump when he tried to buy the Bills? And speaking of Bills, does he still have that dollar bill he received from the USFL settlement?
You sound just as vindictive as you make Trump out to be....
Old 10-11-2017, 07:32 AM   #344
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
Just like the snowflake I knew you were.

You made a couple good predictions (it happens everyday on other sections of the board) and now you have a big head.

You're so proud of yourself snowflake you failed to see you made my point for me!
I made those numerous great predictions on 'other sections of the board', too, so your welcome!

The only thing you've proven good at has been a consistent lack of originality -- typical, of course, of a pseudo tough guy, a know-it-all and a bore. Congratulations, you're now a three-tool boring bit player.

You may have bullied others on this site and gotten away with it thanks to PA Mike's big heart, but I detest runts such as yourself ... so get lost and goose-step back to the bunker and enjoy your decaf evian with your Aryan friends. Prost!
Old 10-11-2017, 07:51 AM   #345
jms62
Veteran

Quote:
I made those numerous great predictions on 'other sections of the board', too, so your welcome!

The only thing you've proven good at has been a consistent lack of originality -- typical, of course, of a pseudo tough guy, a know-it-all and a bore. Congratulations, you're now a three-tool boring bit player.

You may have bullied others on this site and gotten away with it thanks to PA Mike's big heart, but I detest runts such as yourself ... so get lost and goose-step back to the bunker and enjoy your decaf evian with your Aryan friends. Prost!
Who the **** gives themselves Kudos. Act like you’ve been there before dimwit.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: