Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 61 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 09-13-2013, 12:22 AM   #1
JustRalph
Just another Facist

The official Obama collapsing thread

As I predicted Obama's support is collapsing even in the hallowed circles of journalism and left wing cocktail parties. He is rivaling Bush in approval numbers and I stand by my prediction that he will be below Bush by the time he leaves office.

There are several threads that have referred to multiple issues that show his support dropping. So, I decided to inaugurate a thread where over the next three years, the downfall of this phoney can be reported, recorded, discussed and followed in the proper manner befitting a man who was going to make oceans recede.

Let's start here with a small poll of who I am sure will be ridiculed beyond imagination. It's just a start mind you.......

Obama falls to 38% with "all adults"

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...ith-all-adults
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-13-2013, 12:58 AM   #2
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Cue cries of racism...the last vestige of a desperate Democrat...
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-13-2013, 07:12 AM   #3
DJofSD
Screw PC

A vast right wing conspiracy.
Old 09-13-2013, 10:27 AM   #4
burnsy
self medicated

Gee, i wonder why? He promised change to the suckers out there and gave us 8 more years of Bush and the status quo. The only thing he did different was the health care deal which is turning out to be a fiasco. But then again Bush did the same when he forced that Medicare perscription plan through, thats costing a small fortune too. You know, the deal where pharma sells the drugs at monopoly prices and the govt picks up alot of that bill. Gee, i wonder whose really behind these "deals", couldn't be the pharma and insurance companies???

Hes was against wars and interventions....until he got in there. The Republicans are just as bad though. They never saw a conflict they wanted to avoid..........That is, unless Obama suggested it. Then you got the "everyone is our responsibilty crowd" in both parties...where they give a crap about everyone and everthing, everywhere unless it concerns the people that actually live here. Almost ashamed to be part of this generation....when someone named Burnsy has more common sense and understanding than the leaders, its pretty bad and can't get much worse. Is this real life in America or a bad dream? Have you heard? We have to do something about Syria? We are just fine here though. It sends a bad message if we don't. Yeah ok, what country does not understand what happens when they cross us? We blow them up and then make them better....its a sweet deal, until its time to pay the bill and take care of our wounded.
burnsy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-13-2013, 11:12 AM   #5
FantasticDan
gelding

According to the search function, JustRalph has started 195 threads with the word Obama in the title.

I still haven't figured out if he truly madly deeply loves him or hates him (it's probably both), but either way, it's pretty irrational
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-13-2013, 11:38 AM   #6
LottaKash

excerpt:
"Polling in the thirties is danger territory for any American president. When a president loses the people, he loses his political power to achieve any agenda through persuasion and arm-twisting. ".....

The greater danger, imo, is when a "narcissistic-president" loses his popularity with the people, and is then left with only his "mirror" to keep him company and in support of himself.... Then what ?..... And yikes ! he still has all this power, and, his trigger finger is still so near to "all them buttons"....

History is replete with narcissistic leaders that became unloved at some point in their leading roles, and of the following consequences to the people, that manifested themselves, thereafter....

I think it is very unwise and dangerous to "tease" a narcisissitic president to his breaking point... very.

Last edited by LottaKash; 09-13-2013 at 11:39 AM.
LottaKash is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-13-2013, 12:00 PM   #7
Dave Schwartz

Quote:
I still haven't figured out if he truly madly deeply loves him or hates him
LOL - Oh, I think it is pretty clear.
Dave Schwartz is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-13-2013, 12:31 PM   #8
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan
According to the search function, JustRalph has started 195 threads with the word Obama in the title.

I still haven't figured out if he truly madly deeply loves him or hates him (it's probably both), but either way, it's pretty irrational
And you are in all 195 of them!
Old 09-13-2013, 12:37 PM   #9
DJofSD
Screw PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Must be bromance.
Old 09-13-2013, 12:43 PM   #10
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
How typical.. a lib posts a fact, and a con counters with fantasy
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-13-2013, 01:07 PM   #11
HUSKER55

and yet, you are in it as well.....but wait...so am I.

No Balls.......No baby!

Have you ever noticed that those who do not have a pot to piss in nor a window to throw it out of always seem to know how to handle the money of those who do.
HUSKER55 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-13-2013, 01:14 PM   #12
DJofSD
Screw PC

Well, how about if we say we're all in it then leave it at that. Not the threads, the huge mess the country is in.
Old 09-13-2013, 01:50 PM   #13
thaskalos

We curse both parties, and deservedly so...but then we get misty-eyed when some politician gets up there and tells us.."don't ask what your country can do for you...ask what you can do for your country".

Don't we know that when politicians say "country"...they mean THEMSELVES?
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-13-2013, 01:58 PM   #14
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
As I predicted Obama's support is collapsing even in the hallowed circles of journalism and left wing cocktail parties. He is rivaling Bush in approval numbers and I stand by my prediction that he will be below Bush by the time he leaves office.

There are several threads that have referred to multiple issues that show his support dropping. So, I decided to inaugurate a thread where over the next three years, the downfall of this phoney can be reported, recorded, discussed and followed in the proper manner befitting a man who was going to make oceans recede.

Let's start here with a small poll of who I am sure will be ridiculed beyond imagination. It's just a start mind you.......

Obama falls to 38% with "all adults"

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...ith-all-adults
I found a poll where 51.1% of Americans polled approved of the job Obama is doing as president. It's the only poll that counts and it took place on Nov. 6, 2012.

The poll that counts the least is the one that includes people who can't even be bothered to take the time to register to vote.
Old 09-13-2013, 02:04 PM   #15
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by LottaKash
excerpt:
"Polling in the thirties is danger territory for any American president. When a president loses the people, he loses his political power to achieve any agenda through persuasion and arm-twisting. ".....

The greater danger, imo, is when a "narcissistic-president" loses his popularity with the people, and is then left with only his "mirror" to keep him company and in support of himself.... Then what ?..... And yikes ! he still has all this power, and, his trigger finger is still so near to "all them buttons"....

History is replete with narcissistic leaders that became unloved at some point in their leading roles, and of the following consequences to the people, that manifested themselves, thereafter....

I think it is very unwise and dangerous to "tease" a narcisissitic president to his breaking point... very.
I see you conservatives use this term narcissistic a lot referring to Obama. I would like to know what actions of his lead you to feel he is a narcissist? Do you even know the clinical definition of narcissism?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: