Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Old 01-02-2018, 02:51 PM   #1
ldiatone

parx - Vince Reed

parx via twitter

It is with great sadness that Parx announces the passing of Vince Reed. Many of you knew Vince as the host and handicapper for Parx, “Live” for over twenty years. Vince was a true professional, gentleman and friend. He will be profoundly missed.

and now in Lancaster, CA.
ldiatone is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-02-2018, 06:29 PM   #2
FakeNameChanged

Sorry to hear that. Vince was a class guy. I'd wondered where he was on some of the Dec. broadcasts. Decent handicapper, very low key. RIP
Old 01-02-2018, 07:13 PM   #3
coachv30

Vince was a local sports announcer around me who has covered numerous baseball games that I've coached. He will be dearly missed by the sports fans of Bucks County PA.
Old 01-03-2018, 04:46 PM   #4
reckless
Veteran

Didn't know "Vince Reed" real well, just enough to say hello when we crossed paths over the years.

I put his name in quotes because that wasn't his real name but a 'stage' or professional name, so to speak.

Sorry but I don't remember his real last name, something like Indelicato as he was of Italian decent.

His main (real) job was as a real estate agent. As coachv noted above Reed also did sports on a very small local radio station that I believe is owned by Merrill Reese, the legendary, long-time Voice of the Philadelphia Eagles.

RIP, Vince Reed.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-03-2018, 05:08 PM   #5
FakeNameChanged

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
Didn't know "Vince Reed" real well, just enough to say hello when we crossed paths over the years.

I put his name in quotes because that wasn't his real name but a 'stage' or professional name, so to speak.

Sorry but I don't remember his real last name, something like Indelicato as he was of Italian decent.

His main (real) job was as a real estate agent. As coachv noted above Reed also did sports on a very small local radio station that I believe is owned by Merrill Reese, the legendary, long-time Voice of the Philadelphia Eagles.

RIP, Vince Reed.
Anthony J. Iacovelli