Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-05-2021, 06:59 PM   #1
boxcar

Government Propaganda Machine Gearing Up

FBI Sends Out Warning Advising Against Buying, Making or Misrepresenting a Vaccine Card Which May Be “Breaking the Law”

FBI Sends Out Warning Advising Against Buying, Making or Misrepresenting a Vaccine Card Which May Be “Breaking the Law”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-breaking-law/

Make sure you read the entire article, especially the warning about making fake vax I.D. cards with official government agency seals on them, of which the FBI sez the CDC is one such agency. However, only low-info people believe that the CDC is a government agency. But the fact of the matter is that the CDC is not! It is a for-profit, private corporation -- in spite of what WikiLeaks also claims about the CDC.

The government appears to be getting a wee bit nervous the closer they get to realizing that only about half of Americans are into an vaxes. I wonder if Big Gov is starting to panic like that hysterical Asian info-babe/reporterette calling for the Carrots and Sticks brigade.

I predict that in the next few months, things are going to get really interesting in this country.
Old 04-05-2021, 08:27 PM   #2
chrisl

My understanding is that no one is keeping any data on who gets a shot or not. Pretty hard to believe.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-05-2021, 08:51 PM   #3
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl View Post
My understanding is that no one is keeping any data on who gets a shot or not. Pretty hard to believe.
You can bet your bottom dollar that since everyone who has gotten the Wuhan jabs has also received a vax ID card, records are being kept. And I'd bet that the feds aren't liking the numbers very much at this point in time. I'm sure they were hoping for a much bigger demand.
Old 04-05-2021, 09:20 PM   #4
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
You can bet your bottom dollar that since everyone who has gotten the Wuhan jabs has also received a vax ID card, records are being kept. And I'd bet that the feds aren't liking the numbers very much at this point in time. I'm sure they were hoping for a much bigger demand.
even the quarter of a million people a month arriving on the new southern Biden freeway?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply