Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 30 votes, 3.80 average.
Old 01-05-2018, 07:31 PM   #4636
oughtoh

I want to know if Medieval Jousting software can be used to Medieval Times or the Excalibur in order to pick the winner or if you have to go to a renaissance faire
Old 01-05-2018, 07:41 PM   #4637
headhawg
crusty old guy

It only works at Canterbury Park.
Old 01-05-2018, 08:01 PM   #4638
green80

sh

Quote:
Originally Posted by oughtoh View Post
I had to get a different computer, is there anyway to get the software programs I have to the new computer? I tried a USB memory stick, but that didn't work. I am not computer savy. Was going to try putting it on a disk. Thanks
you need the original install file. If you downloaded it, it should still be on your old computer
Old 01-05-2018, 09:29 PM   #4639
oughtoh

Thanks
Old 01-06-2018, 08:29 AM   #4640
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmonicaslim View Post
I don’t know what’s going on with Greg, but I do know that this thread never fails to entertain.😎

Old 01-06-2018, 01:39 PM   #4641
bob1298

Greg

I posted this on 11/27

Ordered Paceview about three weeks ago...took 10 days to get disc...three emails, never answered, two phone calls, first one not returned, got Greg on second call. Story went like this..."Paypal is not sending him his money...he has to to go down there and get it straighten out" "I did nothing worng" "My email account is not working" "But I sent you something special to make up for the delay" Don't know about anyone else but something ain't smelling good.

To add to that comment I would add this observation, he (Greg) was rambling on that made little sense and slurring his words.
Old 01-06-2018, 02:02 PM   #4642
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob1298 View Post
I posted this on 11/27

Ordered Paceview about three weeks ago...took 10 days to get disc...three emails, never answered, two phone calls, first one not returned, got Greg on second call. Story went like this..."Paypal is not sending him his money...he has to to go down there and get it straighten out" "I did nothing worng" "My email account is not working" "But I sent you something special to make up for the delay" Don't know about anyone else but something ain't smelling good.

To add to that comment I would add this observation, he (Greg) was rambling on that made little sense and slurring his words.
OK...

You posted this Nov 27.......

So most likely you bought beginning of Nov....

Got disks and talked to him Middle of NOV?????

He hasnt posted since Oct 18.......

How do you know it was him or maybe his health was failing along with his mind and forgot to post at PA....

Still not good..

Mike
Old 01-06-2018, 02:54 PM   #4643
niteowl

well I was getting ready to make an order for the best five I've been wanting a copy of that one for a long time now. I got a little extra money I decided to get it but now I'm getting a little leery about ordering it the way things been going. does anybody still getting their orders that they know of
Old 01-06-2018, 03:01 PM   #4644
kingfin66
Bombardier

I hate to have to say this out loud, but it appears that I do:

I would strongly recommend that anybody who is reading this NOT order Greg's software until Greg, the real Greg, reappears and explains himself. I hope that those of you have purchased the software recently resolve your issues quickly and smoothly, but that does not seem likely at this point. As Mike pointed out, Greg was always on top of things with regard to his software and his business and was an active force on this site. I find that I really miss him posting here.
Old 01-06-2018, 03:09 PM   #4645
cloud9

I just called Greg's phone number an left a message . Will see what happiness .

Last edited by cloud9; 01-06-2018 at 03:11 PM.
Old 01-06-2018, 04:37 PM   #4646
oughtoh

Been doing best 5 at a couple of tracks to see how it works before I start playing. At Sa today it hit the 1st race and exacta and hit the 3rd race with exacta and tri. Hope Greg is ok, but doesn't sound good from the posts.
Old 01-06-2018, 06:07 PM   #4647
green80

I don't have a clue what is going on with Greg but I will say that he has always been a standup guy with any dealings that I have ever had with him.

I did help him with testing and record keeping to develop some of the plays.

So until Greg is back in action I will volunteer to help any user of Greg's programs with any instructions or questions about the program that you may have.
Old 01-06-2018, 06:18 PM   #4648
kingfin66
Bombardier

That is really nice of you to step up like that.
Old 01-06-2018, 06:27 PM   #4649
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesal57 View Post
CLOUD9...

Please refrain from the negativity ......

There are pages of posts here that have us worried about what happened to Greg....For us that know him , he does not do his business like this...He was on TOP of everything!!!

The best thing is to contact the Web Police and shut down his site before more people buy his products...

Contact your Credit Card/PayPal and stop payment will be my advice.
Mike
Will you please stop with this nonsense?

Web Police? Someone taking over his business nefariously? WHAT?

Just stop.

Something's obviously happened, but it's not that. Why would anyone even bother with such a scheme for something that isn't going to make them a lot of money? Makes ZERO sense.
Old 01-06-2018, 06:28 PM   #4650
oughtoh

I agree with Green, he has always been a standup guy with me too.
Closed Thread