Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2018, 10:19 AM   #7651
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
I'm not the one who believes a 3000 year old fairy tale.
Actually, you believe a fairy tale gazillions of years older.
Old 08-13-2018, 10:22 AM   #7652
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Who is the "desperate enemy"? The Democrats?
Most of them. But that's not enemy in my post. The fallen lesser [i]elohims[/b] are the enemy, especially the satan.
Old 08-13-2018, 10:23 AM   #7653
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by VigorsTheGrey View Post
Yes, it is just a matter of time...before the pure beings in white robes arrive to whisk us away to shiney (and safe) Eden...where we all truly belong....https://i.pinimg.com/736x/2a/17/68/2...-victorian.jpg
No...I'm afraid the story doesn't quite end that way. Stay tuned for the last summary installment.
Old 08-13-2018, 10:28 AM   #7654
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
I didn't change anything. So, you don't like the "same sense" clause? Why not? It's an integral and fundamental part of that rule of logic.
Why won't you confront how asinine your version of god is proclaiming and performing "justice", all the while in the midst of acts of premeditated murder, Genocide and torture?

I guess you would rather spin word games using your manipulated laws of "logic" as a distraction.

Last edited by hcap; 08-13-2018 at 10:31 AM.
Old 08-13-2018, 10:37 AM   #7655
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Why won't you confront how asinine your version of god is proclaiming and performing "justice", all the while in the midst of acts of premeditated murder, Genocide and torture?

I guess you would rather spin word games using your manipulated laws of "logic" as a distraction.
I thought we were talking specifically about the Fall? None of the things you mention above occurred in the Garden after the Fall. Digging another rabbit hole, heh?
Old 08-13-2018, 10:50 AM   #7656
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
I thought we were talking specifically about the Fall? None of the things you mention above occurred in the Garden after the Fall. Digging another rabbit hole, heh?
Actually I originally spoke about Noah, and god destroying the world.

However god cursed all infants with original sin, producing endless "Falls" after the Fall.

"Justice" bunky? Where is it? An all loving god murdering his children over and over again?

Drop the literal and try metaphor. Still very distorted but we have a chance to understand.

Last edited by hcap; 08-13-2018 at 10:54 AM.
Old 08-13-2018, 11:32 AM   #7657
boxcar

Quote:
Actually I originally spoke about Noah, and god destroying the world.

However god cursed all infants with original sin, producing endless "Falls" after the Fall.

"Justice" bunky? Where is it? An all loving god murdering his children over and over again?

Drop the literal and try metaphor. Still very distorted but we have a chance to understand.
Yeah..."originally" but more recently, the discussion turned to the Fall. Stay focused.

And God doesn't murder anyone, most especially his children. You're assuming that every human being is God's child, and that's not true. The devil has a human brood, too.
Old 08-13-2018, 11:58 AM   #7658
hcap

Quote:
Yeah..."originally" but more recently, the discussion turned to the Fall. Stay focused.

And God doesn't murder anyone, most especially his children. You're assuming that every human being is God's child, and that's not true. The devil has a human brood, too.
You have been ducking the issue of god's justice since you flailed about mindlessly trying to JUSTIFY............

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.
..1 Samuel 15

And murdering all the first born of Pharaoh Egypt.

You can not. Keep flailing away.
Old 08-13-2018, 12:03 PM   #7659
boxcar

Quote:
You have been ducking the issue of god's justice since you flailed about mindlessly trying to JUSTIFY............

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.
..1 Samuel 15

And murdering all the first born of Pharaoh

You can not. Keep flailing away.
I haven't ducked anything. I've posted my position often on these passages.

You keep conveniently forgetting that children who die without have a true knowledge of good and evil, in all probability, are with God, since God is not willing that any children should eternally perish.

As far as the older first born of Pharaoh...well, they get to stand before God on their moral record. Since the penalty for all sin is death, then they got what they deserved. Why is God unjust by giving sinners what they deserve?
Old 08-13-2018, 12:59 PM   #7660
hcap

Flail away bunky!
Old 08-13-2018, 01:38 PM   #7661
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Actually, you believe a fairy tale gazillions of years older.
What I believe is supported by evidence.
Old 08-13-2018, 03:09 PM   #7662
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:

The devil has a human brood, too....?
Woo hoo, woo hoo...time for the boys in white coats to arrive...are you sure you don’t need a vacation from all this heavy spiritual knowledge...? http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_RIKyrjUkVX...um_satan-3.jpg
Old 08-13-2018, 05:03 PM   #7663
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
What I believe is supported by evidence.
Yeah...all back-fitted into the theory to make it work.
Old 08-13-2018, 05:05 PM   #7664
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by VigorsTheGrey View Post
The devil has a human brood, too....?
Woo hoo, woo hoo...time for the boys in white coats to arrive...are you sure you don’t need a vacation from all this heavy spiritual knowledge...? http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_RIKyrjUkVX...um_satan-3.jpg
See Gen 3:15; Jn 8:44; 1Jn 3:12.
Old 08-13-2018, 05:31 PM   #7665
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
See Gen 3:15; Jn 8:44; 1Jn 3:12.
Seems like Yahweh killing his own son has a Roman counterpart...https://www.ancient.eu/image/4130/
Closed Thread