Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-15-2021, 10:15 AM   #1
boxcar

A War is Coming. The Red States Had Better Be Prepared.

How States and Communities Can Fight Back Against Biden’s Covid Tyranny

A war is coming. I have heard it argued that this war must be avoided; that it is “exactly what the establishment wants.” I disagree. I think globalists like those at the World Economic Forum certainly want enough chaos to provide cover for the implementation of their global “Reset” agenda, but they don’t want a full blown rebellion. They only want events in which the outcome is controllable or predictable – They do not want a massive organized resistance that might surprise them.

Ultimately it doesn’t matter because the war is already at our doorstep. A person has two choices: Fight or be enslaved. There is no third option. There is no walking away. There is no hiding from it and there is no passive solution to it.

https://conservativeplaylist.com/202...covid-tyranny/
Old 09-15-2021, 12:53 PM   #2
46zilzal
velocitician

And I thought this poster couldn't get any more disconnected from reality
Old 09-15-2021, 12:58 PM   #3
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
Funny...many think the exact same of you.
Old 09-15-2021, 01:08 PM   #4
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
Funny...many think the exact same of you.
Yup, 46er denies the fascism going on right under everyone's noses. He thinks what is going on is sane, reasonable, rational and necessary.
Old 09-15-2021, 01:11 PM   #5
Marshall Bennett

Reality is the resistance necessary to prevent the nation from becoming a Nazi-like concentration camp. If you gather all the abnormalities present that defy our constitution (particularly 1st amendment rights), even your average level-headed democrat would notice the danger.
Mr. 46...what part of this are you missing? Are you willing to heed warning signs, even when prescribed by a conservative?
Do you honestly believe flooding the nation with millions of non-vetted refugees from the southern border is a good thing? And those from Afghanistan? Tell us how you really feel...please explain.
Marshall Bennett is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-15-2021, 01:19 PM   #6
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
Reality is the resistance necessary to prevent the nation from becoming a Nazi-like concentration camp. If you gather all the abnormalities present that defy our constitution (particularly 1st amendment rights), even your average level-headed democrat would notice the danger.
Mr. 46...what part of this are you missing? Are you willing to heed warning signs, even when prescribed by a conservative?
Do you honestly believe flooding the nation with millions of non-vetted refugees from the southern border is a good thing? And those from Afghanistan? Tell us how you really feel...please explain.
Did you just ask him to explain contradictory narratives?
Old 09-15-2021, 01:21 PM   #7
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Did you just ask him to explain contradictory narratives?
There sure are a shitload of them.
Old 09-15-2021, 01:27 PM   #8
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
There sure are a shitload of them.
Yeah...I'm still trying to wrap my mind around all the Floyd demonstrations, riots, etc. while much of the country was in lock down, face-diapers and social distancing modes...AND the medical establishment, to boot, condoned, supported and advocated for these super spreader events in the name of racial justice.
Old 09-15-2021, 01:29 PM   #9
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Yeah...I'm still trying to wrap my mind around all the Floyd demonstrations, riots, etc. while much of the country was in lock down, face-diapers and social distancing modes...AND the medical establishment, to boot, condoned, supported and advocated for these super spreader events in the name of racial justice.
It's their goal. So far...it has worked to perfection.
Old 09-15-2021, 01:38 PM   #10
woodtoo

Quote:
How States and Communities Can Fight Back Against Biden’s Covid Tyranny

A war is coming. I have heard it argued that this war must be avoided; that it is “exactly what the establishment wants.” I disagree. I think globalists like those at the World Economic Forum certainly want enough chaos to provide cover for the implementation of their global “Reset” agenda, but they don’t want a full blown rebellion. They only want events in which the outcome is controllable or predictable – They do not want a massive organized resistance that might surprise them.

Ultimately it doesn’t matter because the war is already at our doorstep. A person has two choices: Fight or be enslaved. There is no third option. There is no walking away. There is no hiding from it and there is no passive solution to it.

https://conservativeplaylist.com/202...covid-tyranny/
A week later and OSHA have done nothing further on the biggest workforce disruption in history, other the Sept. 10 one paragraph statement.

white-house-worker-mandate OSHA.jpg

The Dept. of labor website has ZERO mention of this national mandate.
OSHA Covid information portal has ZERO mention, no guidance, nothing there either.

Could it be nothing more than an idle threat from the incompetent inhabitant of the WH.
Old 09-15-2021, 01:56 PM   #11
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
Crazy people never think they’re crazy. They’re usually convinced everyone else is crazy.
You think I’m wrong? Just read the posts in this thread. Insane talk about Nazi concentration camps in the USA. Posts about Covid Tyranny. Nonsense about Globalists. Anti mask and anti vaxx idiocy.

We think we can reason with these people. We are wrong. You can’t fix irrationality with rationality. And there is a hell of a lot of irrationality here. One could even say a cult.
Old 09-15-2021, 02:09 PM   #12
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Crazy people never think they’re crazy. They’re usually convinced everyone else is crazy.
You think I’m wrong? Just read the posts in this thread. Insane talk about Nazi concentration camps in the USA. Posts about Covid Tyranny. Nonsense about Globalists. Anti mask and anti vaxx idiocy.

We think we can reason with these people. We are wrong. You can’t fix irrationality with rationality. And there is a hell of a lot of irrationality here. One could even say a cult.
Didn't you catch the CDC report about their contemplated "Green Camps"? Have to admit it's a nice sounding euphemism for concentration camps, right?

By the way, are you one of the choir boys that sing in your local covid cult meeting place?
Old 09-15-2021, 02:13 PM   #13
Elkchester Road

Quote:

Trust me...we think the same way about you.

Trust me again when I say this...YOU can''t fix anything. What you don't realize is there is nothing that needs to be fixed. What you call "fixing" something involves the absolute trampling of an Individual's Inalienable Rights. Good luck with that. That sentiment is growing every week...even in your vaunted Liberal Hellholes.

At least we are consistent with our beliefs. We have never trusted these "vaccines" and the controversy surrounding them. Remember the time (pre-November 3rd, 2020) when you didn't, either??? Then, POOF...Biden wins the Election...and suddenly all you people become Vaccine Fanatics. Now...who looks more like a Cult here???

It's OK, though. When enough People follow through on walking away from their Livelihoods over this Unconstitutional Mandate...and Reality comes knocking on YOUR door...you can then share in the misery that you thought was only reserved for "those other people", you Idiot.
Old 09-15-2021, 02:14 PM   #14
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

The Idiocy of MostPost

Quote:
One could even say a cult.
Yep, it's a "cult" alright....A cult of people being asked to think for themselves, instead of letting the brainwashed FAKE NEWS think for them....
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-15-2021, 02:40 PM   #15
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Yep, it's a "cult" alright....A cult of people being asked to think for themselves, instead of letting the brainwashed FAKE NEWS think for them....
Every single day, the mainstream media, especially, is desperately trying to condition everyone into believing that the freedom so many of us cherish so much...even unto death...is a downright selfish attitude. In a lib's world Safety trumps Freedom.

Therefore, since this is true, you libs should act on your belief and go don triple-layered face diapers and hide in isolation under a rock or in some safe room so that the rest of us who have not succumbed to irrational fear can carry on with our lives.