Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-26-2021, 10:44 AM   #31
46zilzal
velocitician

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
My wife likes to say you can measure people by how they treat animals and waitresses
You and everyone else would NOT have the safety net without animal experimentation...The Pure Food and Drug of 1906.

Heavy metal was used in make up until the FDA found it and required its removal for safety sake. https://www.fda.gov/cosmetics/potent...ntent...Radium dials on watches, and a variety of other dangerous things removed once discovered.

The Pure Food and Drug Act of 1906 was the first of a series of significant consumer protection laws which was enacted by Congress in the 20th century and led to the creation of the Food and Drug Administration. Its main purpose was to ban foreign and interstate traffic in adulterated or mislabeled food and drug products, and it directed the U.S. Bureau of Chemistry to inspect products and refer offenders to prosecutors. It required that active ingredients be placed on the label of a drug's packaging and that drugs could not fall below purity levels established by the United States Pharmacopeia or the National Formulary.
Old 10-26-2021, 10:59 AM   #32
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

I don't think anyone here is for a ban on all testing on animals. it's the cascade of lies and backtracks and self-serving bullshit from the guy who was sainted by the media and punditry as the voice of reason. He is anything but. And that's what makes the most recent revelation even more disgusting.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-26-2021, 11:24 AM   #33
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
You and everyone else would NOT have the safety net without animal experimentation...The Pure Food and Drug of 1906.

Heavy metal was used in make up until the FDA found it and required its removal for safety sake. https://www.fda.gov/cosmetics/potent...ntent...Radium dials on watches, and a variety of other dangerous things removed once discovered.

The Pure Food and Drug Act of 1906 was the first of a series of significant consumer protection laws which was enacted by Congress in the 20th century and led to the creation of the Food and Drug Administration. Its main purpose was to ban foreign and interstate traffic in adulterated or mislabeled food and drug products, and it directed the U.S. Bureau of Chemistry to inspect products and refer offenders to prosecutors. It required that active ingredients be placed on the label of a drug's packaging and that drugs could not fall below purity levels established by the United States Pharmacopeia or the National Formulary.
Can you tell me what "purity" benefit there is to humans requiring experimenting with sand fleas eating dogs' faces until they die??
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-26-2021, 12:56 PM   #34
tbwinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastajenk View Post
I don't think anyone here is for a ban on all testing on animals. it's the cascade of lies and backtracks and self-serving bullshit from the guy who was sainted by the media and punditry as the voice of reason. He is anything but. And that's what makes the most recent revelation even more disgusting.

bingo!!! It is amazing how quick people are to defend him. Why can't people just admit this is strange, wrong, or peculiar? You can still like the guy and demand an explanation....
tbwinner is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-26-2021, 01:35 PM   #35
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
Can you tell me what "purity" benefit there is to humans requiring experimenting with sand fleas eating dogs' faces until they die??
For 46, I would say "kicks and giggles."

Fauci is a serial killer.
Old 10-26-2021, 01:41 PM   #36
Elkchester Road

Quote:
He cannot. He will talk in a circle around what is asked...and when that no longer works...will name call. Namely Ignorant or Racist.

Liberals never fail to disappoint.

MargieRose
Old 10-26-2021, 05:17 PM   #37
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
You and everyone else would NOT have the safety net without animal experimentation...
Such intelligence spending your precious time for the search then the paste of unrelated nonsense for people who despise your view of things.
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-26-2021, 06:11 PM   #38
TJDave

Old 10-26-2021, 08:19 PM   #39
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
You're revealing a sociopathic disorder...just like Fauci. Unfortunately, like with him, it's too late for you to get help.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-27-2021, 01:05 AM   #40
proximity

this is sickening!

and 46 zilzal?? wtf???
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-27-2021, 06:49 AM   #41
TJDave

Quote:
You're revealing a sociopathic disorder...just like Fauci. Unfortunately, like with him, it's too late for you to get help.
Old 10-28-2021, 05:04 PM   #42
TJDave

Old 12-16-2021, 02:52 AM   #43
davew

Fitton says Fauci funded change of virus research

davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-16-2021, 08:38 AM   #44
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Fitton says Fauci funded change of virus research
And change of definitions, as well.
Old 12-16-2021, 11:32 AM   #45
Stevecsd2

[QUOTE=davew;2773602]Fitton says Fauci funded change of virus research

/QUOTE]

Steve Hilton on the Next Revolution did a good job showing all of the relevant government documents that shows evidence that Fauci was funding gain of function research and he knew it. It was on his shows in January & February of this year. And he also knew that both Obama and Trump had issued orders to stop doing that.
Stevecsd2 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply