Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-09-2023, 12:40 PM   #16
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
What a tool.
Quote:
On second thought, I prefer Nikki Haley’s put down of Vivek better. “You are scum.”
Quote:
Keep being delusional. The Republican establishment hates VR. He’s barely polling 5%.

The guy was by far the most intelligent and well versed on the stage and even the youngest. Your response was typical, as you seem to have nothing but insults for intelligent people that don't share your views and nothing but praise for the dumb ones that do. I bet if you added Deb Haaland's I.Q. to the current loaded Kamala Harri's is it would be close to Vivek's all by himself.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2023, 01:59 PM   #17
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
What does how he or anyone else is currently polling have to do with who could potentially be chosen as the person to run on the lower end of the ticket as the potential VP candidate for either party? You are something else Mostie!!
Because past experience with Kamala Harris PROVES it just does not work.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2023, 02:30 PM   #18
Vinnie

You get no argument here.

Vinnie

"All Human error is impatience; a premature renunciation of method"- F. Kafka
Vinnie is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2023, 02:59 PM   #19
46zilzal
velocitician

all these "debates" are the same

Well characterized in the movie "The Farmer's Daughter."

Old 11-09-2023, 03:09 PM   #20
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
Well characterized in the movie "The Farmer's Daughter."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39r4Ne4_2W8
Beautiful
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2023, 06:26 PM   #21
AndyC

While I agree with what VR said, I thought the moderators did a very good job. They were certainly better than the Fox moderators for the 2 previous debates.
Old 11-09-2023, 07:08 PM   #22
newtothegame

Just to show how entrenched and audacious most of our media has become, most of the mianstream has said that Vivek "lost" .
However, there are several polls (independent of mainstream) that shows Vivek by a wide margin.
For example, Patrick Bet David did a poll. He had nearly 144000 respondents. Thats definitely a decent sample...and More then 80% called it for Vivek.
There are others as well.

Vivek is challenging BOTH political parties. However, when he called out the RNC chair, I dont know if he realized what the backlash would be. After all, that is a ROMNEY lady! lol. (personally I am glad he called her ass out). The repubs have lost ever since she has taken the reigns.

But she vowed to give him ZERO help (which really means she will do everything to destroy him). She even went so far as to call him an "asshole" lmao.

One more reason Vivek earns points with me !!!!
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2023, 09:13 PM   #23
fast4522

All of the polls are skewed for a desired result.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2023, 09:22 PM   #24
newtothegame

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
All of the polls are skewed for a desired result.
If you are talking about mainstream (both Dem and repug), I would agree.....
However, I don't believe the same for polls such as PBD's.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-10-2023, 01:11 AM   #25
fast4522

What all of this is about is everyone on stage tonight are supported by establishment. None of them are populist, this is serious shit that is not for the middle class. Any of them can come up with a line like the trasheap or when Vivek scores a few points against the moderation and so on. It is all meant to weaken the front runner to which they have not been able to do. What we are seeing is cracks into the media that will not be repaired. The establishment will never get the genie back into the bottle. None of the people on stage will ever become a United States President or be selected for the VP on the ticket. Our problems are not going away and thank God Israel is doing what it has to to fix what they need to without listening to Washington.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-10-2023, 01:34 AM   #26
davew

the next one might be worth watching

Old 11-11-2023, 11:56 AM   #27
classhandicapper

That was one of the great moments in debate history.
Old 11-11-2023, 06:30 PM   #28
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

The most amazing part was her reaction after he asked her to respond...she just sits there with a nutty smile on her face...I thought this was edited and didn't actually happen...that they spliced in a shot of her smiling from some other point in the debate...but I saw a clip on an actual news site and that was indeed her reaction as soon as they cut to her after Vivek posed his question.
Old 11-11-2023, 07:03 PM   #29
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
The guy was by far the most intelligent and well versed on the stage and even the youngest. Your response was typical, as you seem to have nothing but insults for intelligent people that don't share your views and nothing but praise for the dumb ones that do. I bet if you added Deb Haaland's I.Q. to the current loaded Kamala Harri's is it would be close to Vivek's all by himself.
when you watch MSNBC and CNN and believe everything they say as gospel, you end up like that
Old 11-11-2023, 10:34 PM   #30
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
when you watch MSNBC and CNN and believe everything they say as gospel, you end up like that

I think liberal thought kills brain cells worse than huffing paint and sniffing glue. Just look at the educational background of Biden Administration appointees, KJP has an Ivy league education and Mayor Pete is a Rhode Scholar. I got into an argument over an article posted on MSN about a wind farm project in the ocean. The article as most of them do pimping wind energy had false claims in it, that were obvious just by doing the math, using some simple electrical engineering formulas. Some pecker head comes on there and wants to take a stand against my math. The guy asks what my educational background on the subject is saying he has a PHD in electronics,

I told him I am self taught reading books many by John D. Lenk.
Mr piled high and deeper was confusing a megawatt hour with a megawatt.
I am not sure if the guy was lying about his education, a PHD in electronics is
not what it used to be or he is a piece of shit that will lie to promote a narrative and then try to pull educational rank on you. A good example of the latter is a pro trans PHD in anthropology claiming you cannot tell the difference between male and female skeletons. When people like Riley Gaines called him out he cited his education. Kind of like the medical doctors that claim 5.56 Nato rounds decapitate, delimb and liquefy organs.

The strange thing is all the educated that will flat out lie about what they are educated in to sell a narrative are all lefties. Most all the leftist sources on renewable energy and gun control all lie up the ass, so it makes the people who believe them stupid beyond belief.

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 11-11-2023 at 10:35 PM.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply