Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Contests + Other Interesting Racing Topics > Pace Advantage Toga Party Part XII

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 06-15-2015, 09:57 PM   #121
tanner12oz

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespaah
With 40k or so on property on Whitney Day last year I hung out near the Jim Dandy Bar and used the machines adjacent to the path the horses take to the track....Yes, I'm giving away my secrets.....But, we're all friends here.
Oh, I have experienced issues with internet access on my phone on busy days there. Lots of internet traffic.
this is an issue everywhere my phone has locked up at pimlico, toga, Belmont, keeneland..it sucks
Old 06-15-2015, 09:58 PM   #122
tanner12oz

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespaah
Arrive early!....Travers Day can be NUTS...Lots of one day per year people there..
I was there last year and had a great time..no issues with anything
Old 06-15-2015, 11:12 PM   #123
thespaah

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanner12oz
I was there last year and had a great time..no issues with anything
Glad you had a good time..If one plays there cards right, and practices a little common sense in dealing with large crowds at big events. a good time can be had.
I think most of the complaining comes from those who think that everything will be the same and because of this do nothing to prepare for the large crowd....
Old 06-16-2015, 09:19 PM   #124
tanner12oz

I do alot of big days and the only one that was pretty rough was Belmont last year. This years preakness might have been the next worst cuz of various infrastructure failures. Travers..bluegrass...and such have been nothing short of great over the past few years

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: