Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapping Software > HandiFast Handicapping Software

Old 04-12-2024, 03:10 PM   #31
headhawg
crusty old guy

The marketing part of me wants to write that this will be the Best.Program.Ever! HHX is just a tool; some users will find it useful and others will think it's useless. I will definitely release it to the public if I finish it. I am not planning to keep it for myself. As I wrote, it's a bucket list thing for me and a way to give something back to the members of PA.

The target market is the weekend warrior player. There are a few sophisticated programs available already, and HHX will not be competing with those. My idea is make programs that are more focused and fairly easy to use. All-in-one type programs with tons of features are great. But for the normal handicapper it gets to be too much, and users either don't use all of the aspects of the program or they just give up trying to learn it. Information overload, as it were.
Old 04-13-2024, 02:57 PM   #32
headhawg
crusty old guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viruss View Post
It looks great. I still use your 2.31 version. Looking forward to trying it out.

Earl J
I am glad you are still using 2.31. I haven't looked at that program in years but I fired it up today. I think at some point the new HHX will incorporate the user-assigned point system like 2.31 has but not in the initial release.

A member PMd me about where he could get 2.31. It's still available here: http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...=91683&page=20 in post 287.

Tags
#handifast, #hhx