Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - Sports

Old 04-10-2018, 09:29 AM   #76
headhawg
crusty old guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutuelClerk View Post
So many pole jokes available. I'll take the high road and pass.
I am setting someone up on a...um...tee.
headhawg is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-10-2018, 10:11 AM   #77
incoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhawg View Post
I am setting someone up on a...um...tee.
OK...I'll play

How many Poles does it take to change a light bulb?

four

One to hold the bulb

three to turn the bed.
incoming is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-11-2018, 09:56 AM   #78
kingfin66
Bombardier

There is lots of stuff out there if you are interested. Taking nothing away from his golf game and his win, but anybody who follows gold knows that he is arrogant. I am short of time this morning, but here is one link. Like I said, there is tons of stuff out there. Trust me as someone who is a golf fan, he is not popular.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/golf...8-Green-Jacket

Also, it was noteworthy, at least to me, that when he won the Masters none of his fellow players were there to congratulate him. At least not that I saw.
Old 04-11-2018, 11:30 AM   #79
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfin66 View Post
There is lots of stuff out there if you are interested. Taking nothing away from his golf game and his win, but anybody who follows gold knows that he is arrogant. I am short of time this morning, but here is one link. Like I said, there is tons of stuff out there. Trust me as someone who is a golf fan, he is not popular.

Also, it was noteworthy, at least to me, that when he won the Masters none of his fellow players were there to congratulate him. At least not that I saw.
Bubba Watson was there. Tells you all you need to know haha
JerryBoyle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-11-2018, 06:03 PM   #80
FakeNameChanged

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfin66 View Post

I saw Ricky Fowler, Rory McIlroy, possibly Spieth, and a few others congratulate him as he walked off the 18th. If you remember, Nicklaus while he was playing was not overly popular with the other players, but that changed during his later years and certainly now. Everyone back then loved Arnie, Watson, Trevino, and quite a few others over Jack.

Last edited by FakeNameChanged; 04-11-2018 at 06:06 PM.
FakeNameChanged is offline   Reply With Quote Reply