Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-08-2016, 08:18 AM   #46
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONEY
Do you think that the below statement by Obama a few hours ago inspired today's violence against the police.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2016...ilando-castile
Of course this rabble-rouser SOB is a major part of the problem.
When you allow outright racists like the Grand Mufti to hold office, this is what you get. OBama needs keep his big fat kenyan mouth shut.
Old 07-08-2016, 08:22 AM   #47
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

The three in custody are not cooperating.
Time to water board, or whatever it takes.

Is anyone really concerned about their rights?
I'm not.
Old 07-08-2016, 08:26 AM   #48
Mike at A+
Software Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkview_Pirate
Obama and Holder essentially put race relations in the U.S. back about 50 years.

Manson's Helter Skelter is looking more likely every day. The tin foil conspiracy theory of rioting/war causing Obama to declare martial law and stay in office - looking more likely every day.....
What's that term liberals like to use? Oh yeah, I know it. DOG WHISTLE. These domestic terrorist groups (BLM in particular) hear the call from 0bama that the police are out to get them so naturally they answer that call knowing that the "master" secretly approves of these murders in the name of "social justice". This morning, BLM (and many white liberals) are celebrating the murders of these cops. America's inner cities have been infected by this racist president who will naturally use these murders to hammer the NRA instead of his racist followers who pulled the triggers. I hope all you libs are happy that you elected this racist street punk who has CERTAINLY set race relations back AT LEAST 50 years. SAD!

Last edited by Mike at A+; 07-08-2016 at 08:27 AM.
Mike at A+ is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-08-2016, 08:54 AM   #49
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Dallas press conference this morning, the dead suspect told them he hated whites, especially white cops.

End of story.

btw, when is UpChuck Schumer going to call for suspension of the right to demonstrate, like he has done for other civil rights?

Cops big mistake last night was cow-towing to the demonstrators by not wearing their body armor - another part of Obama's legacy.

Time for cops nationwide to crank it up a hell of a lot.
People's feeling do not matter in law enforcement.
Old 07-08-2016, 08:57 AM   #50
JustRalph
Just another Facist

When you see the Dallas Police Chief talk about how great things are in the Dallas Police Dept, don't buy it.

The department is bleeding officers, 50 a month leaving. Huge problems abound. You're looking at a Chief of police and Mayor who have no support from the rank and file.
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-08-2016, 09:19 AM   #51
classhandicapper

This is what happens when you have a dimwit for president fanning the flames of resentment and hate by turning the "police" into the bad guys and criminals, rioters, etc... into victims.

This is what happens when the media is in the tank for a dimwitted president and goes right along with him by presenting misleading stats, turning every shooting into a racially motivated crime, giving voices to hucksters like Jackson and Sharpton instead of responsible black voices.

Everyone already understands that there's a racial component to some of the polices shootings and that police departments have to do a better job of recruiting and training. But the media and president have been sowing the seeds of this kind of thing for awhile now.

They seem to understand why it's a mistake for Trump to trash all Muslims or all Mexicans etc... But when the ass wipe in charge wasn't coming to the defense of the vast majority of police officers that do their jobs honorably and fairly when put their lives on the line for all of us, they didn't notice a thing.

At this point, 4 years of lying, corruption, scandal, totalitarian judge appointments, economic incompetence, and whatever other hellish nightmares I haven't even thought of yet under Clinton will seem like an improvement over this imbecile.
Old 07-08-2016, 09:35 AM   #52
Fager Fan
Veteran

I don't know that there's ANY racist element in the police shootings of black people. They gave the stats and more whites are killed by the police. Were those racist? I'm guessing that it's the very, very rare exception that a white cop kills a black guy just because he can and he hates black people. The same for black cops who kill whites. Logic tells me they're in a high stress situation and fear causes the reaction, which sometimes can be an overreaction.

I'd far more believe there are arrogant cops out there who may like abusing thei position by being mouthy and abusive and arrogant. But killing someone just because they hate a race? They know that brings with it trouble, maybe even murder charges, I highly doubt it and I've never seen any evidence of it.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-08-2016, 09:41 AM   #53
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan
It's not just Obama, the DOJ and the press. Race relations being so terrible is also the fault of all the people who label everyone and everything racist. All have been fanning the flames for years. Good leaders don't fan flames. MLK didn't fan flames, and blacks haven't had a leader since him who didn't fan flames. Obama had the golden opportunity to be a great leader to blacks but he blew it. Didn't just blow it, but made things worse for blacks and all of us.

"Racist" needs to be stricken from our language. This is the result of irresponsible people fanning the flames.
I forgot to give credit to Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton. Oddly all the responsible law abiding black people I have known lately don't like either one of those guys. I think their followers come mostly from the lower rungs of society.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-08-2016, 09:53 AM   #54
burnsy
self medicated

Quote:
I don't know that there's ANY racist element in the police shootings of black people. They gave the stats and more whites are killed by the police. Were those racist? I'm guessing that it's the very, very rare exception that a white cop kills a black guy just because he can and he hates black people. The same for black cops who kill whites. Logic tells me they're in a high stress situation and fear causes the reaction, which sometimes can be an overreaction.

I'd far more believe there are arrogant cops out there who may like abusing thei position by being mouthy and abusive and arrogant. But killing someone just because they hate a race? They know that brings with it trouble, maybe even murder charges, I highly doubt it and I've never seen any evidence of it.
Those are the two reasons these things happen. Cops that should not be cops and the "bad apples" that just use the power to abuse ANYONE. The one in Minnesota should of never been hired. The guy looked like he shit his pants. How can you hire someone that is scared of people that are different? An American cop has to deal with every group out there. The look on his face tells you he should of never been hired and should of never passed the academy. He was just an "incompetent" with a loaded weapon.

American exceptionalism at its finest. We are laughable to brag about our screwed up society. No one wants to admit we are approaching the verge of dysfunction. Look out for that evil ISIS....they hate us for our freedom........the freedom that we are squandering away because we can't even get along with ourselves.....

When society gets willfully "dumbed down", these are the results. We are slowly becoming "exceptional spoiled idiots"....the truth hurts so the corporations and government will scare you with the ISIS talk while we kill each other in public like the animals we claim to be warring with......its just brilliant....
burnsy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-08-2016, 10:01 AM   #55
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Yes, this is clearly tied to the concept of American Exceptionalism.
Saratoga_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-08-2016, 10:06 AM   #56
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsy
Those are the two reasons these things happen. Cops that should not be cops and the "bad apples" that just use the power to abuse ANYONE. The one in Minnesota should of never been hired. The guy looked like he shit his pants. How can you hire someone that is scared of people that are different? An American cop has to deal with every group out there. The look on his face tells you he should of never been hired and should of never passed the academy. He was just an "incompetent" with a loaded weapon.
Wow, you can derive a complete psychological profile about a man under probably the worse stress of his life just from one crappy little film clip.

You must be psychic. Wait, I'm not sure I spelled that right.
Old 07-08-2016, 10:08 AM   #57
Clocker

A #BLM protester tells how cops saved his life.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...ed-life-video/
Old 07-08-2016, 10:15 AM   #58
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Well, we know for sure that was reason of one of the shooters last night.
When is the demonstration for that?
Old 07-08-2016, 10:30 AM   #59
classhandicapper

Quote:
I don't know that there's ANY racist element in the police shootings of black people.
In most cases it's not probably premeditated hate or racism.

They often police high crime areas. God only knows what they see day in and day out. So they may overreact specifically when dealing with blacks compared to whites.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 07-08-2016 at 10:32 AM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-08-2016, 10:36 AM   #60
Clocker

Obama's response to the shootings in Minnesota and Dallas were his standard and predictable empty rhetoric.

He said he didn't have all the fact, but proceeded to give his opinions any way.

He blamed racial disparity and bias, especially in the law enforcement system. (Without, of course, mentioning it has gotten worse under his administration.)

Quote:
But regardless of the outcome of such investigations, what's clear is that these fatal shootings are not isolated incidents. They are symptomatic of the broader challenges within our criminal justice system, the racial disparities that appear across the system year after year, and the resulting lack of trust that exists between law enforcement and too many of the communities they serve.

"To admit we’ve got a serious problem in no way contradicts our respect and appreciation for the vast majority of police officers who put their lives on the line to protect us every single day. It is to say that, as a nation, we can and must do better to institute the best practices that reduce the appearance or reality of racial bias in law enforcement.
And the usual call for more gun controls.