Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-28-2016, 08:47 PM   #271
Mike at A+
Software Developer

And in come the bargain hunters to increase the wealth divide. 0bama has made it so easy for smart people to make big money while his voters hope for a few more food stamps. Minorities have suffered under this racist idiot. But he's buying a gated home in Hawaii. Life is good for hucksters.
Mike at A+ is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-28-2016, 09:39 PM   #272
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike at A+
And in come the bargain hunters to increase the wealth divide. 0bama has made it so easy for smart people to make big money while his voters hope for a few more food stamps. Minorities have suffered under this racist idiot. But he's buying a gated home in Hawaii. Life is good for hucksters.

Amen! He's hurt so many........just by doing nothing
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-29-2016, 12:20 AM   #273
NJ Stinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookies
Oh the 'R' word? You coulda fooled me.

I've been here almost a decade and I'd be hard pressed to find a singular instance, where you haven't, at least, strongly disagreed and/or ridiculed any post of mine, on virtually any topic, in OT.

Not one, that I can recall.

So, this 'respect' canard, I'm blind to.

Perhaps, it's time to move on.
I hope you don't move on, Rookies. We're talking about a guy (PA) who occasionally takes the time to tell a guy like Tom what a great point Tom just made but can't agree with you on squat.

Who cares what either of these guys think about you or me or anybody else on here?

And one point about the indignation expressed here by Washington Post haters because the Post said people aren't smart enough to decide anything. Conservatives here - especially PA's favorite son Tommy Boy - constantly say many Americans are so stupid, they shouldn't be allowed to vote.
Old 06-29-2016, 04:47 AM   #274
letswastemoney

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless
Donald Trump, Marine Le Pen, Nigel Farage and Virginia Raggi... true Sons and Daughters of Liberty and Freedom in the 21st Century.
Liberals have tried to shut down multiple Donald Trump rallies with their "thug" violence.

Conservatives are barely allowed to speak anymore because of threats and lack of security.

If only because of that, I hope Trump wins and stops this nonsense.
letswastemoney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-29-2016, 07:26 AM   #275
Capper Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
Amen! He's hurt so many........just by doing nothing
Circle jerk!!!

"The Law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich, as well as the poor, to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."

Anatole France

Capper Al is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-29-2016, 08:05 AM   #276
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capper Al
Circle jerk!!!
Most of this right wing off topic forum is one giant circle. Not sure which is worse their thinking (or lack thereof), or their mutual "strokes for the same folks" extra-curricular activities
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-29-2016, 08:25 AM   #277
newtothegame

And for all of our resident liberals, along with those who thinks that the Brits made a huge mistake......
Maybe you should go live in the EU. Just a thought since you all seem to love it so much. Hell, even your hero Obama was against the Brits leaving the EU. Surely that holds some credibility with you all????

Congrats to the Brits for waking the F up!!!

Seems there is an all around awakening happening in different parts of the world. As i've said before, Trump is ONLY where he is due to the people waking up and realizing that the GOVERNMENT does not have your best interest at heart. Them blood sucking bastards only care about themselves.

Why else do you think they want to restrict your ability to get a gun? You don't possibly think it could be due to the fact you cant fight back do you???

Each daY, MORE AND MORE of your rights are being taken away! Hell, the post is even bold enough to put it in print....YOU ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW WHATS BEST FOR YOU!!! That's why you need big government!!!

For those of you who think Hillary, or even Pelosi is a dumb ass, might I suggest you listen to the great representative from Houston.....Sheila Jackson Lee...... Talk about a freaking nut case!! Yeah, I now see how big government and this lady (along with the rest of the garbage in Washington), has my best interest!!!
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-29-2016, 08:11 PM   #278
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookies
Oh the 'R' word? You coulda fooled me.

I've been here almost a decade and I'd be hard pressed to find a singular instance, where you haven't, at least, strongly disagreed and/or ridiculed any post of mine, on virtually any topic, in OT.

Not one, that I can recall.

So, this 'respect' canard, I'm blind to.

Perhaps, it's time to move on.
Whatever man...you do what you have to do...

You act is if you stand in the middle of the square innocently, and everyone converges around you, attacking you for no reason.

You bring everything on yourself with your rhetoric...every...single...time.

IF you can't see that, then yes, maybe it is time to move on...because you'll never be happy here.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-29-2016, 08:14 PM   #279
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capper Al
Circle jerk!!!
Stay classy...
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-29-2016, 10:34 PM   #280
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Rollins thinks it's a sign of Trump winning.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art...ry_131044.html

Let's leave it here and refer back in November
Old 06-30-2016, 10:51 PM   #281
Parkview_Pirate

John Michael Greer's take on BREXIT

Some interesting perspective on the recent history of politics in the UK, and how it may play out in similar fashion in the U.S.

http://thearchdruidreport.blogspot.c...f-mirrors.html

Quote:
The EU, in turn, made a perfect target for disaffected voters among the working class and the poor because it’s entirely a creature of the same consensus of the affluent as the Labour party after Tony Blair and the Democratic Party after Bill Clinton. Its economic policies are guided from top to bottom by the neoliberal economics that came into power with Thatcher and Reagan; its unwavering support of unrestricted immigration and capital movement is calculated to force down wages and move jobs away from countries such as Britain; its subsidies inevitably end up in the pockets of big corporations and the well-to-do, while its regulatory burdens land heaviest on small businesses and local economies.
Parkview_Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2016, 10:58 PM   #282
horses4courses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkview_Pirate
Some interesting perspective on the recent history of politics in the UK, and how it may play out in similar fashion in the U.S.

http://thearchdruidreport.blogspot.c...f-mirrors.html
I bet you heard a lot of fairy tales as a kid.
Makes it easier to relate to them with advancing years.
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2016, 11:06 PM   #283
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

H$H...Santa Clause, Easter Bunny, freedom of choice........
Old 07-01-2016, 02:23 AM   #284
Parkview_Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses
I bet you heard a lot of fairy tales as a kid.
Makes it easier to relate to them with advancing years.
Yeah, your fairy tale ending prediction of the BREXIT vote being wrong still has you bitter, eh? Post your football picks this fall, please. You are good fade material.
Parkview_Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-02-2016, 11:36 PM   #285
JustRalph
Just another Facist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn_6sU7O43w
Butt hurt!