Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-04-2021, 02:56 PM   #1
Light
Veteran

It's March 4th. Where's RR?

Replay Randall and many Q's believe today, March 4th, is "The Great Awakening." Trump and the military will stage a coup,impose martial law and imprison and execute cannibalistic pedophiles who rule the world from the shadows and drink the blood of children to stay young. Q's say "Nothing can stop what is coming."

The imagination of the mind is truly beyond belief. Trumpers live in their own world where reality is what they are told by their Golden idol. And they say its hard to believe in God. (LOL).

Hey the "Shaman" talks to 60 minutes this weekend and regrets everything he did now that he's facing jail time. Is disappointed Trump did not pardon him, but is still in love with him. Wow, even God doesn't get that kind of devotion. Unbelievable.

That's why I don't argue with any of you Trumpeters. With that kind of devotion, there is absolutely nothing I could say that will even come close to making you think twice. But I thank God for reality and sobriety.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-04-2021, 08:56 PM   #2
fast4522

You don't get out much?
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-04-2021, 09:06 PM   #3
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
You don't get out much?
He's shackled to his ego. The Truth has never set him free.
Old 03-04-2021, 09:30 PM   #4
Light
Veteran

Quote:
You don't get out much?
It's not me who believes this crap,its... wait for it.... wait for it....guys like you.
Old 03-04-2021, 10:13 PM   #5
fast4522

I do not believe in Q, it is entertaining seeing others step on their own junk.
Old 03-04-2021, 10:22 PM   #6
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

RR is a nutbag and/or a shitty little troll.

What was your question again?
Old 03-04-2021, 10:38 PM   #7
Light
Veteran

Quote:
I do not believe in Q, it is entertaining seeing others step on their own junk.
Do you believe that Hillary Clinton was running a baby-eating, sex trafficking ring in the basement of a pizzeria? (lol)
Old 03-04-2021, 10:41 PM   #8
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Do you believe that Hillary Clinton was running a baby-eating, sex trafficking ring in the basement of a pizzeria? (lol)
Hillary Clinton run something?
Old 03-04-2021, 10:45 PM   #9
Rohirrim
Veteran

Quote:
Hillary Clinton? Wasn't she the dementia addled stroke victim that was gonna be dead in six months back in 2016?

Somebody stole her act
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-04-2021, 10:47 PM   #10
fast4522

Quote:
I think people give that cuckold couple way too much credit, but I do feel Hillary is a pariah who thinks she is better than everyone else. She subscribes to George Soros and all his talking points.
Old 03-04-2021, 10:48 PM   #11
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Hillary Clinton? Wasn't she the dementia addled stroke victim that was gonna be dead in six months back in 2016?
Nobody said anything about dementia. She has her own world of problems.

I always enjoy my potential presidents collapsing in the street like a mummy weeks before an election, don't you?

Should have told her not to have a seizure/attack/whatever.

I was told by lefties during McCain's run that we can't elect someone who is old or could potentially drop dead soon after entering office.
Old 03-04-2021, 11:56 PM   #12
Light
Veteran

My point is this belief that the election was stolen is also a QAnon theory because its based on a secret, unauthorized deep state that works within the U.S. government.

Basically the "deep state" are democrats who some Q's believe to include"reptile people" in disguise as humans. And apparently the courts and Mike Pence and others were too scared or weak to challenge their power and authority.

So you make not think you are QAnon followers but your opinions of the "steal" and Covid are in line with Q's conspiracy theories on these matters which is where Trump got these conspiracy theories in the first place and passed them along to you.
Old 03-05-2021, 12:25 AM   #13
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
My point is this belief that the election was stolen is also a QAnon theory because its based on a secret, unauthorized deep state that works within the U.S. government.

Basically the "deep state" are democrats who some Q's believe to include"reptile people" in disguise as humans. And apparently the courts and Mike Pence and others were too scared or weak to challenge their power and authority.

So you make not think you are QAnon followers but your opinions of the "steal" and Covid are in line with Q's conspiracy theories on these matters which is where Trump got these conspiracy theories in the first place and passed them along to you.
Dude, I got nothing from Trump or QAnon.

As far as COVID, I was stating my opinion/belief from DAY 1, and it hasn't changed.

As far as the election, I was telling everyone here for YEARS the 2020 election would be rigged. Way before Trump ever uttered the words.

Rigging takes MANY forms.

The 24/7 nonstop bullshit reported about Trump by the MSM for FOUR YEARS, including the Russian HOAX, is ALL PART OF THE RIGGING.

The 2020 election was RIGGED, period, end of story. Even if every single vote that was cast was 100% valid and counted correctly, the election was STILL RIGGED like no other before it.
Old 03-05-2021, 12:56 AM   #14
Rohirrim
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Dude, I got nothing from Trump or QAnon.

As far as COVID, I was stating my opinion/belief from DAY 1, and it hasn't changed.

As far as the election, I was telling everyone here for YEARS the 2020 election would be rigged. Way before Trump ever uttered the words.
Lol Trump was going on about rigging in 2016 when he fully expected to lose to Hillary. Twisting reality to his own ends is just what he does, you may have noticed that in his four years.

Something tells me if I went back and looked at 2016 election topics, you'd also be whining about rigging back then too.

Trump isn't alone in reality twisting and constantly claiming victimhood.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-05-2021, 01:32 AM   #15
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Do you think you're more awake then I am?....Think again and again. I've woke up more people on your board than you EVER have in your 20 years running it.

To those people on this site that have tried to awaken others and have suffered abuse from family members and friends, please continue to have faith as you will be proven correct.

And when the moment comes and the truth is finally revealed, those same people will come back to you and want to listen to what YOU have to say. Be kind and just say....The rest is up to you, you need to search for continuing truth, just as I have.

I forgive you Mike, for all the crap you've given me, even though you're not deserving. You're not as wise as you think.

March 4th through the 30th is the CHANGE, just so you know. The STEAL will not stand.
I posted this on January 31st in another thread, way before anyone had a clue about March 4th. MSM and even Congress tried to FF this day, and guess what?...No one showed up!

The CHANGE is going to happen in the time frame I gave, the STEAL will not stand.

Mock and insult me all you want...No problem whatsoever.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: