Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 2.20 average.
Old 06-20-2017, 08:12 AM   #436
Nutz and Boltz
Mad as hell !

A great opportunity..

for all of you Trump supporters.

https://donate.donaldjtrump.com/dinn...sident-trump-sNO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR CONTRIBUTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Contributing will not improve your chances of winning. Void where prohibited. You may enter by contributing to Trump Make America Great Again by clicking here. Alternatively, you may enter without contributing by clicking here. Entries must be received between June 2, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time and June 25, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. One (1) winners will receive round-trip transportation and accommodations and tickets to attend a dinner with President Trump at the June 28, 2017 Trump Victory Dinner in Washington D.C. (approximate retail value $3000). The Promotion is open only to U.S. citizens, or lawful permanent U.S. residents who are legal residents (green card holders) of the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, and the District of Columbia and are at least 18 years of age (or the age of majority under applicable law). Winner must be 18 or older (or of majority under applicable law) and meet other requirements as described in the Official Rules. Promotion subject to Official Rules and additional restrictions on eligibility may apply. Visit here for full details and Official Rules. Sponsor: Trump Make America Great Again Committee, 138 Conant Street, 2nd Floor, Beverly, MA 01915.

Trump Make America Great Again Committee (“TMAGAC”) is a joint fundraising committee composed of Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. (“DJTP”) and the Republican National Committee (“RNC”).

Contributions to TMAGAC or any member committee are not deductible for federal income tax purposes. Contributions to TMAGAC are subject to federal contribution limits and prohibitions. Federal law requires us to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation, and employer of each contributor whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 in a calendar year (RNC) or election cycle (DJTP).

Contributions made by an Individual or Federal Non-multicandidate Political Committee (Multicandidate PAC amounts in parentheses) shall be allocated according to the following formula:

75% of each contribution to DJTP, to be designated toward either its 2020 primary (which shall be the default) or 2020 general election account, up to a maximum of $2,700 ($5,000) per account. 25% of each contribution to the RNC’s Operating account, up to a maximum of $33,900 ($15,000).

Notwithstanding this allocation formula, a contributor may designate a contribution for a specific participant or participants. In addition, the allocation formula may change if any contribution would exceed applicable contribution limits.

By providing your phone number, you are consenting to receive calls and texts, including autodialed and automated calls and texts, to that number from the TMAGAC and its participating committees.

To contribute by mail, please send a personal check made payable to the “Trump Make America Great Again Committee“ to:

Trump Make America Great Again Committee
310 First St SE
Washington, D.C. 20003

Please provide your full name, mailing address, email address, occupation, and employer with your mailed contribution.

Paid for by Trump Make America Great Again Committee, a joint fundraising committee authorized by and composed of Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. and the Republican National

Last edited by Nutz and Boltz; 06-20-2017 at 08:16 AM.
Nutz and Boltz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-20-2017, 05:22 PM   #437
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Wow, a president fund raising! Image that.

Isn't that 100% of what Obama did for 8 years?
Old 06-20-2017, 06:03 PM   #438
Nutz and Boltz
Mad as hell !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Wow, a president fund raising! Image that.
But this is more than that. It's like playing and hitting the lotto. Prize is worth 3,000 dollars estimated.

Last edited by Nutz and Boltz; 06-20-2017 at 06:15 PM.
Old 06-20-2017, 06:05 PM   #439
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I've never donated to a political campaign before...but hmmmm...maybe this might just get me to do it...
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-20-2017, 06:23 PM   #440
Nutz and Boltz
Mad as hell !

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I've never donated to a political campaign before...but hmmmm...maybe this might just get me to do it...

Minimum bet, er... contribution, is one dollar.
Old 06-20-2017, 08:25 PM   #441
Nutz and Boltz
Mad as hell !

I guess that this is more like a raffle. I used the wrong word in calling it a lottery.
Old 06-20-2017, 10:03 PM   #442
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutz and Boltz View Post
But this is more than that. It's like playing and hitting the lotto. Prize is worth 3,000 dollars estimated.
And you point is?
Old 06-21-2017, 08:33 AM   #443
Nutz and Boltz
Mad as hell !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
And you point is?
No point, I'm just putting it out there in case some people didn't know. I'm saying that there is a chance that you could get something back for your donation. Who wouldn't want to meet the President ?

Last edited by Nutz and Boltz; 06-21-2017 at 08:40 AM.
Old 06-21-2017, 03:29 PM   #444
BaffertsWig

Quote:
Who wouldn't want to meet the President ?
You serious, Clark?
BaffertsWig is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-21-2017, 05:54 PM   #445
Clocker

Quote:
I wouldn't walk across the street for a quick hand shake and "How are you" from any recent president, let alone suffer the modern agony of hours and hours in airports and airplanes.

The "dinner" is an RNC fund raiser, so you would probably be sitting in the back of a large hotel ballroom with the lower end contributors, and a quick photo op with Trump at some point.
Old 06-22-2017, 10:38 AM   #446
woodtoo

Great rally last night in Cedar Rapids Iowa.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-24-2017, 05:49 PM   #447
woodtoo

He must be having a good day.

He tweets

"Make America Great Again"

always on the job.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-24-2017, 08:25 PM   #448
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
I wouldn't walk across the street for a quick hand shake and "How are you" from any recent president, let alone suffer the modern agony of hours and hours in airports and airplanes.

The "dinner" is an RNC fund raiser, so you would probably be sitting in the back of a large hotel ballroom with the lower end contributors, and a quick photo op with Trump at some point.
Not the current or any recent US President? Why? Is there a current or recent world leader whose hand you would shake, instead?

The only US President whose hand I "wouldn't walk across the street for a quick skake" is Obama's. Although none were perfect, I've never had a feeling that any of the other former Presidents were ever as hellbent on destroying the traditions and principles of this nation like I feel Obama was and, in the dark, still is.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-24-2017, 10:20 PM   #449
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
I would love to meet Obama in person.........
Old 06-24-2017, 10:27 PM   #450
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
Not the current or any recent US President? Why? Is there a current or recent world leader whose hand you would shake, instead?
A quick hand shake from a politician is as meaningless as an autograph from a movie star. What's the point?