Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-08-2021, 08:34 PM   #16
ultracapper

In a world of nuclear bombs and supersonic speed bombers and missiles that can land on a dime from 300 miles away, still, the most potent weapon a human being has, are his words. They cut deeper than a knife.

Having said that, PA is absolutely correct that the Orwellian environment in this country is taking a hold, and it's no good for anybody. When you can't think and speak as you feel, you begin to lose your humanity. I'm not being a bleeding heart when I say you must be responsible and considerate with your speech, because freedom of speech does come with responsibility. But we now have social engineering being effected, and speech is the primary devise, while conduct and attitude of all kind is not only tolerated, but championed, and tradition is nothing less than disrespected.
ultracapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-08-2021, 09:52 PM   #17
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

It's genius actually, what they are accomplishing.

Evil...but genius...
Old 01-08-2021, 10:04 PM   #18
Greyfox

Control of language = Control of Information

Control of Information = Power
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-08-2021, 11:50 PM   #19
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Patriots are in Control.....Relax

Control of All Communications= US Space Force
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-09-2021, 12:19 AM   #20
ultracapper

WARNING!! DIDN'T REALIZE I WENT ON AND ON. PUT MY HEAD DOWN AND TYPED. BOOM, 10 PAGE ESSAY. SYNOPSIS.......LEFT LEANING MEDIA AND GOVERNMENT KNOWINGLY CREATING A MINDLESS, RELIANT CITIZENRY!!!

I hate saying stuff like this because it sounds so cliche and typical and so, yea, yea, yea, ...... but the left leaning media in this country is the most dangerous element, and most daunting challenge, our freedoms have ever faced. I know, all dramatic and spooky and whatever ultracapper, but it's true. Who can argue with fairness and tolerance and love and rainbow laced kumbaiya? You can't, not without sounding like some kind of shrew. But everything must be sacrificed in order to attain this fairness and tolerance and love one another right now. Excellence is no longer appreciated as much as evenness. Truth is a small casualty in order for us all to accept whoever and whatever we feel like we want to be. And to question anyone's actions or attitudes when they are doing nothing but "being who I am" is to be anti-social and an enemy. To earn something that someone else wants and are denied it because they are unable to earn it themselves is just greed and supremism. And to not acknowledge the pains and unfairness others have felt, whether they felt it themselves, or some ancestor endured it centuries ago, is to be hateful and uncaring and lacking understanding and intelligence. And to not tolerate their "need" to express themselves loudly and clearly and to not accept that they are feeling injury with every breathe they take, is an effort to keep them in their place.

It's so subtle, but so clearly evident to somebody that isn't afraid to think for themselves and call a wrong a wrong and a right a right. But they're always on the fundamentally compassionate side of every issue, and to disagree isn't to have another opinion, or even to challenge the complainant to solve their own problem with self initiative, to disagree is to be an unreasonable, selfish hater. And this is presented in the most hypocritical manner. we're all one in this challenge to make a better society, but every single issue is viewed from this or that group's vantage point. We're all working together, we're all addressing this issue, but there are always "16% of native americans" or "38% of black males between the age of 24 and 49" or "x amount of dollars for white female college students", or whatever. The media breaks every issue down into groups, so we are constantly adjusting this or that, swerving here or there to get to a point to accommodate this or that group. The media plays on this tribalism, and takes righteous sides in the ensuing battles, that ends up leaving those who quite often have no dog in the fight, bitter and disgusted, feeding the cycle and directing the issue to another level or place. PA used the term evil, and I'm not the melodramatic type, but it does border on that, because much of it is designed. News outlets quit reporting news decades ago, and found it much more productive to engineer issues, and shape them for the most desirable effect. And the effect is always to victimize someone, and to have justice demanded, and requiring the powers that be to get involved, and ultimately solve the problem, and then to be, to a degree, deified for their wisdom and courage. The recipe is always the same, victimize, injure, invoke the "desire" for justice (that's all I want, justice, really, I just want justice), assistance from the powers that be, and cement that position of power just a little more. The left leaning media dances to this same reel, issue after issue, after issue, and it's all done in the name of compassion and fairness and forming a society that cares and fights tirelessly for a totally inclusive, balanced humanity.
Old 01-09-2021, 12:26 AM   #21
newtothegame

what next you ask......

"The Trump campaign is now blocked from emailing their millions of supporters after being suspended by their email service provider"

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...vice-provider/
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-09-2021, 12:36 AM   #22
ultracapper

Peer pressure piling on. Nobody wants to be the one that's not out there fighting for the cause. Terror in the social media industry. Could you imagine being the service that allowed President Donald J Trump to shake the branches any further? That's the terror I speak of. Being the provider that didn't take the appropriate steps to de-escalate the crisis American Democracy is presently facing. The congress members and MSM would roast you to a fine crisp.
Old 01-09-2021, 03:41 AM   #23
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
what next you ask......

"The Trump campaign is now blocked from emailing their millions of supporters after being suspended by their email service provider"

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...vice-provider/
President Donald Trump has a press secretary with dozens of employees who can, on a moments notice contact any and every news organization or web site on the planet. The idea that he is blocked from contacting his supporters is ludicrous.

Additionally, Trump no longer has a CAMPAIGN. He is a lame duck soon to be out of office.

Last edited by TJDave; 01-09-2021 at 03:54 AM.
TJDave is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-09-2021, 04:10 AM   #24
davew

CNN is also pressuring cable providers into dropping FOX
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-09-2021, 06:41 AM   #25
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
I was thinking of that 30 seconds before I read your post. I have no doubt that’s the next step but the one after that is civil war.
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-09-2021, 11:18 AM   #26
vegasone

They have blocked the Giuliani video giving his impression of the rally. I only watched about half and nothing controversial, except he didn’t agree with the media spin on it. If this isn’t like China or Russia clamping down on approved opinions then nothing is. Who needs government when companies wield more power.
vegasone is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-09-2021, 11:24 AM   #27
newtothegame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
President Donald Trump has a press secretary with dozens of employees who can, on a moments notice contact any and every news organization or web site on the planet. The idea that he is blocked from contacting his supporters is ludicrous.

Additionally, Trump no longer has a CAMPAIGN. He is a lame duck soon to be out of office.
You are hilarious!!! Just keep in mind that power and greed have no boundaries....
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-09-2021, 01:15 PM   #28
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
There is nothing stopping them now.

It was over before. But now it's REALLY over.

Eventually they will get to this website...it might take a while since it is so small...but eventually, they will get here...like the Nazis, these folks are very thorough.
Old 01-09-2021, 01:58 PM   #29
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
There is nothing stopping them now.

It was over before. But now it's REALLY over.

Eventually they will get to this website...it might take a while since it is so small...but eventually, they will get here...like the Nazis, these folks are very thorough.
maybe rename the website to BLMPaceAdvantage and you may last a few more years. Just a thought...
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-09-2021, 02:24 PM   #30
TJDave

Quote:
What leverage does CNN, a network with consistently lower ratings than FOX, have over cable providers?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: