Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 02-26-2019, 01:38 PM   #1
bello
Veteran

Horse racing nation tvg survey

Hey TVG,

I would be glad to take your survey for a $10.00 deposit into my account, but at least put it through QA before deploying. After 10 minutes of being told I had errors in the form because of glitches in the survey I decided my time was worth more than the effort
bello is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-26-2019, 08:24 PM   #2

I called TVG. They knew nothing about the survey and $10.00 deposit !!!
122425 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-26-2019, 09:15 PM   #3
bello
Veteran

No S--t....Looked very legit to me including the correct mailing adress from horseracingnation.

Did you get the solicitation to do the survey?

see below

looked pretty legit to me unless it is someone phishing for account numbers

Dear FNAME ,

As a valued member of the horse racing industry, we'd like to invite you to participate in a quick survey. Your response will help us improve promotions for our new customers. Plus, we're giving out $10 free bets to anyone who participates.

Typically, it only takes 5 minutes to complete. Please take the survey by Friday afternoon to receive your $10 free bet.

Existing TVG customers who enter their TVG account number in the survey will receive the $10 free bet in their TVG account Friday evening. New TVG customers who sign up after they complete the survey will get $10 free bet in their new account. Just follow the instructions given in the survey.

Thank you for your willingness to share your opinion, for your time, and your feedback. You are helping to make us better.
TAKE THE SURVEY

AWARE - Always Wager Responsibly - National Problem Gamblers Helpline: 1-800-522-4700. The HRN & Equibase Survey $10 Free Bet + $100 Deposit Bonus Sign-Up Offer ("Promotion") is only open to new TVG account holders in TVG Participating States, age 21+, 4NJBets account holders who are residents of New Jersey, age 18+ and PABets account holders who are legal residents of Pennsylvania, age 21+. Void where prohibited by law. Complete the survey located at https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/48606...omotion-Survey between 2/25/19 and 3/1/19 ("Sign-Up Period") and receive $10 in your account for wagering ("Cash Bonus"). Separately, make an initial deposit into your TVG account within fifteen (15) days of signing up for a new TVG Account with the Promo Code at any time during the Sign-Up Period, and we will match the amount of your initial deposit up to $100 maximum ("Deposit Bonus" and collectively with the Cash bonus, the "Promotion Bonus"). Limit (1) Cash Bonus and (1) Deposit Bonus per household. Maximum Promotion Bonus is $110 per household. New accounts may participate in both the Deposit Bonus and Cash Bonus portions of this Promotion using promo code SURVEY; existing accounts may only participate in the Cash Bonus portion. Offer is non-transferable. The Promotion Bonus may only be used for wagering on your TVG accounts and is non-withdrawable. See full Terms and Conditions for details.

TVG respects your privacy. Read a full description of our Privacy Policy here. Contact TVG Customer Service Relations : 1-888-752-9884. Email: support@tvg.com
Old 02-26-2019, 11:25 PM   #4
mmidland

TVG survey - Horse Racing Nation

Yes, the TVG survey is real. We're sorry about the confusion.

There was an error in the survey in that the 2nd and 3rd questions said "rate the most attractive" item in the list, but you actually had to rate EVERY item in the list order for it to accept the question.

If you go ahead and complete it now you should still get credited by TVG. I believe the survey will stay open for Wed and Thurs this week.

Mark Midland
Horse Racing Nation
mmidland is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-27-2019, 02:21 AM   #5
bello
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmidland View Post
Yes, the TVG survey is real. We're sorry about the confusion.

There was an error in the survey in that the 2nd and 3rd questions said "rate the most attractive" item in the list, but you actually had to rate EVERY item in the list order for it to accept the question.

If you go ahead and complete it now you should still get credited by TVG. I believe the survey will stay open for Wed and Thurs this week.

Mark Midland
Horse Racing Nation
Thanks for clarifying Mark. In actuality I rated every item but when I hit submit, I would get an error that I left information out. When I went back, some of the bullets I checked came unchecked over and over so I finally gave up.