Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-21-2023, 08:22 PM   #46
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
This ‘forgive them father, they know not what they do because he’s 80 years old’ is a crock. I’ve been watching him throw insults around for years and finally grew tired of it. Mosty is obviously with it enough to know better than to behave the way he does. So from now on, he gets what he gives, even though I know better.

I whole heartily know where you are coming from, on a machinist forum I was sharing how I work around having a fused spine and all of my battered body ailments, when some small machine shop owner like myself asked if anyone had any advice about dealing with a bad hip because his business could not afford him taking time off for surgery and recovery.

Mr no skilled ex UAW jackass came on and called me a wimpy cry baby and a pussy. I figured we were the same age so I offered him a meet up. To me the guy constantly spewed fighting words hiding behind a key board and I was sick of it. Of course he posted the PM I sent him and called me a bully.

I was kicked off that forum for arguing with greenies in off topic. A greenie became a moderator and that was the end of me. I was just calling out greenies including the mod for lying. That is how they roll pimping their green things they love.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-21-2023, 08:26 PM   #47
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
None of this is any business of Congress. Hunter Biden has no government position, official or otherwise.

What you meant to say is they should appear before Congress so the MAGA morons would have another excuse to falsely slander Joe Biden.
Look, your a piece of crap for defending assholes who sell out our country, just because it serves your Marxist beliefs. You guys are the morons for not admitting that these people lined the pockets of a family and are blind to see that they have this administration in its own pocket.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-21-2023, 08:40 PM   #48
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

can you guys stop making stupid threats? thanks

if mostpost brought his 6-3, 100% jacked nephew along, I bet some of you guys who are probably pushing 60+ would think twice...
Old 05-21-2023, 08:57 PM   #49
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

if mostpost brought his 6-3, 100% jacked nephew along, I bet some of you guys who are probably pushing 60+ would think twice...
Lol for defending the azzhole.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-21-2023, 08:59 PM   #50
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I am sure Hunter Biden had to court this woman as she was not a lady of the evening. Who knows what flows from his mouth, he documents hanging around with prostitutes and smoking crack. You might not be aware but a lot of people who use illegal stimulants will go on benders that last for days, without sleep the brain goes haywire. My useless loser nephew was also a drug addict and I worked around quite a few of them back in the day.
She was a stripper and a lap dance must have gotten rather close

She was paid so much, they put her on the payroll for his company Rosemount Seneca. Isn't that tax fraud?

https://nypost.com/2021/06/02/hunter...regnant-texts/
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-21-2023, 11:24 PM   #51
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

You know and I know that those guys are all talk. I don’t have a 6-3 100% jacked nephew. I guess I will just have to make do with my 5-4 fifty two year old niece. That should be sufficient.
Old 05-21-2023, 11:55 PM   #52
mostpost

Quote:
An ignorant and stupid response on your part. Your idiocy knows no bounds. Hunters business partner met numerous times with Joe in the White House.

Hunter Biden’s closest business partner made at least 19 visits to the White House and other official locations between 2009 and 2015, including a sitdown with then-Vice President Joe Biden in the West Wing.

Visitor logs from the White House of former President Barack Obama reviewed by The Post cast further doubt over Joe Biden’s claims that he knew nothing of his son’s dealings.

https://nypost.com/2022/04/23/joe-bi...e-white-house/
Eric Schwerin was Joe Biden’s financial advisor or planner. He did his taxes. He received his refunds. He paid his bills. He advised him all financial matters. Of course he visited him at his offices.

Provide me with proof that they discussed or participated in anything illegal. You have nothing. Neither does anyone else.
Old 05-22-2023, 12:18 AM   #53
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I whole heartily know where you are coming from, on a machinist forum I was sharing how I work around having a fused spine and all of my battered body ailments, when some small machine shop owner like myself asked if anyone had any advice about dealing with a bad hip because his business could not afford him taking time off for surgery and recovery.

Mr no skilled ex UAW jackass came on and called me a wimpy cry baby and a pussy. I figured we were the same age so I offered him a meet up. To me the guy constantly spewed fighting words hiding behind a key board and I was sick of it. Of course he posted the PM I sent him and called me a bully.

I was kicked off that forum for arguing with greenies in off topic. A greenie became a moderator and that was the end of me. I was just calling out greenies including the mod for lying. That is how they roll pimping their green things they love.
The ex UAW guy isn’t the problem. You are. The greenies aren’t the problem. You are. I’m not the problem. You are.

“I offered him a meetup”. You are a guy who has unresolved anger issues. You can’t stand people disagreeing with you. You’re incapable of a reasonable discussion and you project your attitude onto others. I’ll bet that wasn’t the only forum you’ve been kicked off, and I don’t for a second believe all the fights you were in resulted from you being a knight in shining armor.

I’m 81 years old and the last fight I was in was when I was 15. Furthermore, I don’t know a single one of my friends or relatives who have been in a fight in my memory. Mature people don’t do that.
Old 05-22-2023, 12:31 AM   #54
jimmyb

Quote:
The ex UAW guy isn’t the problem. You are. The greenies aren’t the problem. You are. I’m not the problem. You are.

“I offered him a meetup”. You are a guy who has unresolved anger issues. You can’t stand people disagreeing with you. You’re incapable of a reasonable discussion and you project your attitude onto others. I’ll bet that wasn’t the only forum you’ve been kicked off, and I don’t for a second believe all the fights you were in resulted from you being a knight in shining armor.

I’m 81 years old and the last fight I was in was when I was 15. Furthermore, I don’t know a single one of my friends or relatives who have been in a fight in my memory. Mature people don’t do that.
Have you read the TOS regarding Flaming and Bashing? You are the immature one. Why PA allows you to continue this type of behavior is baffling. i doubt you've ever been written up. He's as much to blame as you and any retaliation is on you and him.

Ban me if you like, PA.
Old 05-22-2023, 07:30 AM   #55
RayT
Veteran

Quote:
Have you read the TOS regarding Flaming and Bashing? You are the immature one. Why PA allows you to continue this type of behavior is baffling. i doubt you've ever been written up. He's as much to blame as you and any retaliation is on you and him.

Ban me if you like, PA.
Self Awareness man.... You threaten a guy MULTIPLE times and you have the unmitigated Gall to mention TOS as if those with your political leanings are the ones discriminated against. You obviously have other issues that you are dealing with and are taking it on on everyone this weekend. Like when I posted a chart of Gas prices trying to be helpful and you responded as if I attacked you. Whatever it is it will pass.
RayT is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-22-2023, 08:18 AM   #56
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayT View Post
Self Awareness man.... You threaten a guy MULTIPLE times and you have the unmitigated Gall to mention TOS as if those with your political leanings are the ones discriminated against. You obviously have other issues that you are dealing with and are taking it on on everyone this weekend. Like when I posted a chart of Gas prices trying to be helpful and you responded as if I attacked you. Whatever it is it will pass.

Your psychoanalysis is duly noted. A message board psychiatrist ... is that something like a jail house lawyer?

You have 50 posts so obviously you haven't been around for the years of mostie insults. And yes, I violated the TOS as well and make no apologies for that. Mostie had it coming.
Old 05-22-2023, 08:35 AM   #57
xtb

Quote:
None of this is any business of Congress. Hunter Biden has no government position, official or otherwise.
Which makes this all the more disturbing.

The moment Hunter Biden says his father will do anything he tells him to

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ennt-joe-tapes

Quote:
"He'll talk about anything that I want him to, that he believes in," Biden said in reference to his father, Joe Biden, in the Dec. 3, 2018, recording. "If I say it's important to me, then he will work a way in which to make it a part of his platform.
Quote:
Because the man I most admire in the world, that god to me, thinks I'm a god," Hunter Biden added in the 77-minute recording, which was taped about five months before Joe Biden launched his successful 2020 presidential campaign in late April 2019.
Quote:
"Been on calls with Dad most of day," Hunter Biden texted his psychiatrist, Keith Ablow, on Dec. 16, 2018. "Talking what's next with political team. Slot of polls that are way outside the norm for anyone in the last 20 years of presidential politics."

"My dad asked me to be in a call at 7:30 re political decisions," Hunter Biden texted Ablow on Jan. 16, 2019.

Hunter Biden also solicited assistance from Google on how to make crack cocaine three days after he claimed to have advised his father on political matters.

"I think I put too much baking soda in my mix with cocaine to make crack how do I fix it," Hunter Biden searched Google at 7:23 a.m. on Jan. 19, 2019, according to records found within the encrypted iPhone XS backup folder on a copy of his abandoned laptop.
And on and on and on...
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-22-2023, 12:10 PM   #58
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Great post!
Old 05-22-2023, 01:00 PM   #59
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayT View Post
Your post isn't directed at me but I'll have to state postal boy went off on everyone here upon his arrival. Insult, after insult, after insult. Right off the bat. It's his personality

He's a miserable human being living a miserable life. He's not happy unless he makes others unhappy.

Have a great day!
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-22-2023, 01:19 PM   #60
Inner Dirt

Quote:

“I offered him a meetup”. You are a guy who has unresolved anger issues. You can’t stand people disagreeing with you. You’re incapable of a reasonable discussion and you project your attitude onto others.

Greenies constantly spread misinformation or flat out lie, you did it yourself when you claimed charging an electric car did not impact the grid as much as the electric companies implied. I argued with facts based on my knowledge of electricity and consumption data reading product specification, you just talked out your ass.

I have no problem with people who disagree with me as long as they argue with facts, not fiction and insults.

How many people do you insult in a day? Someone who insults someone sharing a story of dealing with debilitating pain deserves the opportunity to insult that person to their face, the fact you would side with a person that did that speaks volumes.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply