Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-21-2023, 03:29 PM   #1
Inner Dirt

Defend AOC on this position, Democrat homers.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/not...ruitment-event

So hosting a military recruitment event is a bad thing in her eyes? I know a lot of people who got a lot of good out of serving our country. I think it would be a good way to get out of a street gang, but that is just my opinion. I personally knew too young men who were cured of ADHD by the Navy and decided to be career military men.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-21-2023, 05:42 PM   #2
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

I wouldn't sopport that commi bitch if she was falling off a roof.

I want to see her papers.....
Old 03-21-2023, 06:15 PM   #3
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
I wouldn't sopport that commi bitch if she was falling off a roof.

I want to see her papers.....
Tom, your being much nicer about her than I would describe.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-21-2023, 06:51 PM   #4
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/not...ruitment-event

So hosting a military recruitment event is a bad thing in her eyes? I know a lot of people who got a lot of good out of serving our country. I think it would be a good way to get out of a street gang, but that is just my opinion. I personally knew too young men who were cured of ADHD by the Navy and decided to be career military men.
It was aa service seminar. Not service as in military service but as in service to country and community. Nevertheless there were representatives from branches of the military there. Invited by the organizers, because that is a part of service to the country.

What AOC objected to was characterizing it as a military recruitment event, when it was so much more.
Old 03-21-2023, 07:50 PM   #5
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
It was aa service seminar. Not service as in military service but as in service to country and community. Nevertheless there were representatives from branches of the military there. Invited by the organizers, because that is a part of service to the country.

What AOC objected to was characterizing it as a military recruitment event, when it was so much more.

Try again, from the article:

In 2020, Ocasio-Cortez introduced an amendment to a House Committee on Appropriations bill that would ban military recruitment on live-streaming platforms such as Twitch, after arguing that military recruitment efforts target kids and young adults.

Your spins are pure comedy, AOC hates this country and everything it stands for, in the present and in the past. You are the hero for defending the indefensible, as long as it is something that spews from a Democrat.
Old 03-21-2023, 08:48 PM   #6
horses4courses

Quote:

Your spins are pure comedy, AOC hates this country and everything it stands for, in the present and in the past. You are the hero for defending the indefensible, as long as it is something that spews from a Democrat.
Your grasp of facts is questionable.
AOC, plus millions of liberals, love this country as much as you.
We just object to conservative lies.
chance of returning to the WH, assuming that
he can manage to stay out of prison. Think about it.
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-21-2023, 08:54 PM   #7
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
Your grasp of facts is questionable.
AOC, plus millions of liberals, love this country as much as you.
We just object to conservative lies.
.. and earning money for yourself and deciding how to spend it ....

the demon rats are much better at allocating my life
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-22-2023, 02:22 PM   #8
mostpost

Quote:
Try again, from the article:

In 2020, Ocasio-Cortez introduced an amendment to a House Committee on Appropriations bill that would ban military recruitment on live-streaming platforms such as Twitch, after arguing that military recruitment efforts target kids and young adults.

I’d have to see what exactly that amendment said, but clearly it was restricted to on line recruiting.

I think it’s actually you who hates this country. Or large portions of it. Gays, African Americans, Hispanics, women, transgendered, liberals. Don’t pretend it’s otherwise. Your words make it clear where you stand.
Old 03-22-2023, 03:36 PM   #9
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
I’d have to see what exactly that amendment said, but clearly it was restricted to on line recruiting.

I think it’s actually you who hates this country. Or large portions of it. Gays, African Americans, Hispanics, women, transgendered, liberals. Don’t pretend it’s otherwise. Your words make it clear where you stand.

More of your weak game, making up lies about people. I only hate small groups of all of the above. I hate all gang members and career criminals regardless of color as in I hate my own nephew who is a ginger kid. I have nothing against women, find where I have made a disparaging remark about women, I have not. I have nothing against Hispanics, in fact I have posted my preference in hiring them for entry level jobs that require a work ethic and have said a lot of them raise their kids old school. I just say we cannot support any more people coming here illegally, time to close the flood gates.

I have nothing against transgendered people, they have a mental illness, I have something against those born men competing with women and wanting to share restrooms and locker rooms with them. I don't like those that think we should be teaching alternate lifestyle to grade school kids, or people flaunting their alternative lifestyle. As for liberals I don't like the progressive ones, a Democrat from a few decades ago I can deal with. The we live on stolen land and all white people are racist Democrats can go kick rocks.