Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-20-2023, 09:20 PM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Time for an intervention....

I call on everyone, especially thaskalos...to explain to me why I am addicted to letting ReplayRandall back on this website?

He just had an unprovoked outburst on the horse racing side of things...and I think to myself, why? Why do I do it?

His stupid predictions never come true.

And other than that, what is he good for?
Old 03-20-2023, 09:32 PM   #2
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I call on everyone, especially thaskalos...to explain to me why I am addicted to letting ReplayRandall back on this website?

He just had an unprovoked outburst
on the horse racing side of things...and I think to myself, why? Why do I do it?

That's a lie...Called out someone for Redboarding and they come back at you?...What a joke.

BTW, how's that dumpster fire RTY thread doing? I've accidently been right more times than your calls there....You have NO FAITH in your own system.

Last edited by ReplayRandall; 03-20-2023 at 09:36 PM.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-20-2023, 09:39 PM   #3
horses4courses

Give him a break

RR is old school gambler.
A site such as this is lucky to have him around, imo.
Old 03-20-2023, 09:50 PM   #4
lamboguy

Replay is probably the greatest thing to ever come on this site. he's not afraid to post what's on his mind. he doesn't have to be right, he gives a great perspective to reality.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-20-2023, 09:59 PM   #5
horses4courses

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
Replay is probably the greatest thing to ever come on this site. he's not afraid to post what's on his mind. he doesn't have to be right, he gives a great perspective to reality.
Hear, hear!!!
I agree with lambo and RR about once a year.
Both are valuable contributors to this website.
Old 03-20-2023, 10:32 PM   #6
TJDave

Quote:

He just had an unprovoked outburst on the horse racing side of things...and I think to myself, why? Why do I do it?

Keep him. Get rid of Boxcar and Fast4522
Old 03-20-2023, 10:48 PM   #7
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
That is nice, I say keep everyone and bring everyone back. Those who war against religion should be locked on the racing side and if they do it on that side let them be crushed.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-20-2023, 11:41 PM   #8
thaskalos

Quote:

ReplayRandall may be a bit too direct at times, but he treats all posters equally...and he doesn't "kiss ass", as some other posters here do. Plus...he actively participates as a bettor in our favorite game, which automatically places him in the minority here. To me, he is a refreshing voice that sticks out in our discussions here...and I feel that this forum misses him when he doesn't post. I know that I do.

As far as his most recent "outburst" here is concerned...I feel that his condemnation of ranchwest was warranted. Anybody who goes six races deep to come up with a contender in a race should offer a better explanation for it than what ranchwest supplied here...IMO.

Last edited by thaskalos; 03-20-2023 at 11:45 PM.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-20-2023, 11:47 PM   #9
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
The voice of reason!
Old 03-21-2023, 12:09 AM   #10
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
That's a lie...Called out someone for Redboarding and they come back at you?...What a joke.

BTW, how's that dumpster fire RTY thread doing? I've accidently been right more times than your calls there....You have NO FAITH in your own system.
It's called testbed...meaning...it's being tested...

I didn't see you commenting when it was kicking ass...give it 100 trades then get back to me

This was weak...even for you...

And nobody was redboarding. I've always hated people that cried REDBOARDING especially when it wasn't even really redboarding
Old 03-21-2023, 12:40 AM   #11
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
It's called testbed...meaning...it's being tested...

I didn't see you commenting when it was kicking ass...give it 100 trades then get back to me

This was weak...even for you...

And nobody was redboarding. I've always hated people that cried REDBOARDING especially when it wasn't even really redboarding
I wasn't here when you were riding the big wave, I just see you not following your system and creating needless loses because you have no real faith in completing the trades as you designed....EGO costs you $$

You don't know the definition of redboard, but I do. When someone states they had the winner, but when asked how, they come out of left field with a lame reason which doesn't even come from their own programming process.

In the March Madness thread, that I started, everyone gave their picks, but Ranchwest comes out of the blue and states he went 25-7 while giving no posts or PICKS.....He is a REDBOADING fraud in multiple threads.

Lastly, I see there wasn't a comment by you about the other posters unanimous opinions....I thank each and every one of them for their support, even TJ....

Last edited by ReplayRandall; 03-21-2023 at 12:54 AM.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-21-2023, 01:04 AM   #12
thaskalos

Quote:
I wasn't here when you were riding the big wave, I just see you not following your system and creating needless loses because you have no real faith in completing the trades as you designed....EGO costs you $$

You don't know the definition of redboard, but I do. When someone states they had the winner, but when asked how, they come out of left field with a lame reason which doesn't even come from their own programming process.

In the March Madness thread, that I started, everyone gave their picks, but Ranchwest comes out of the blue and states he went 25-7 while giving no posts or PICKS.....He is a REDBOADING fraud in multiple threads.

Lastly, I see there wasn't a comment by you about the other posters unanimous opinions....I thank each and every one of them for their support, even TJ....
Not only that...but he also listed his 25-7 record as a 96.7% winning percentage...when the true percentage is only 78.1%. Which means that he is mathematically deficient as well.
Old 03-21-2023, 02:10 AM   #13
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

It's been a pet-peeve of mine from the beginning when people are so quick to jump on others for redboarding. And my only reference in your case is the thread that was the impetus for this thread.

What he did in the March Madness thread has no bearing here.
Old 03-21-2023, 02:12 AM   #14
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
It's also a thread designed to demonstrate the pitfalls and demons that run through a trader's head in real time.

I wish some others would hop in and share their thoughts...you're more than welcome if you're into the trading game.
Old 03-21-2023, 05:51 AM   #15
lamboguy

Quote:
It's also a thread designed to demonstrate the pitfalls and demons that run through a trader's head in real time.

I wish some others would hop in and share their thoughts...you're more than welcome if you're into the trading game.
you are attempting to do the close to impossible. i hope you win even though i got destroyed at this.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: