Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-01-2022, 06:36 PM   #76
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff P View Post
Saved some.

I know I've posted it before but consider this.

Based on information available at the FDA.gov site, in Pfizer's clinical vaccine trial there were 44,000 cohorts.

22,000 vaccinated and 22,000 placebo.

There were exactly 3 Covid deaths during the trial period among those 44,000 people.

1 in the vaccinated group and 2 in the placebo group.

But, there were 38 all causes deaths during the trial period among those 44,000 people.

21 in the vaccinated group and 17 in the placebo group.

23.5% higher all causes death rate among the vaccinated group than the placebo group.

Also, there were 9 cardiac deaths during the trial period among those 44,000 people.

7 in the vaccinated group vs. just 2 in the placebo group.

350% higher cardiac death rate among the vaccinated group than the placebo group.

But wait, there's more.

At the end of the trial period they gave everybody in the placebo group the chance to get vaccinated.

And because it was "safe and effective" a large percentage of the placebo group willingly took the vaccine.

That last part literally destroyed any and all chance of performing long term safety studies on the vaccinated vs. placebo groups.

So yeah, you saved some lives.

But only if you zoom in and look at Covid only and pretend the big picture doesn't exist.

Imo, a shitshow for the ages. Nothing else like it in our lifetimes.

-jp

So what your saying is the placebo works just as good and is less dangerous? What was it, saline?
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-01-2022, 07:28 PM   #77
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Yes. The placebo was saline.

There's a point in the interview of Dr. Kelly Victory that cassichandicapper posted here where Dr. Drew asks her whether or not various groups of people should or shouldn't get vaccinated.

She explains it much better than I can.

She basically says that every medical decision boils down to risk vs. reward.

That back in the beginning the risk vs. reward calculus for people known to be at highest risk (over 80 and/or those with compromised immune systems) was that they should have gotten vaccinated.

But for those with lower risk (younger people with normal immune systems) the calculus was different.

That because the mRNA vaccines cause us to generate antibodies against the spike protein of the original strain there was a time when the vaccines were effective.

But that those same spike proteins don't exist in the wild anymore because the virus has since mutated. That as a result the vaccine immune response doesn't offer that much protection against the newer Omicron strains currently circulating.

When asked about children she says that Covid risk for them is so minimal that it never made sense for them to get vaccinated.

Imo, the interview contains a lot of good information and is well worth listening to.

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 08-01-2022 at 07:39 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-02-2022, 10:37 AM   #78
Jeff P

By Bethany Blankley | The Center Square contributor Jul 29, 2022
First settlement reached for health-care workers in lawsuit filed over COVID-19 vaccine mandate:
https://www.thecentersquare.com/illi...a6c871c9f.html

Quote:
(The Center Square) – The first settlement in the U.S. has been reached in a class action lawsuit filed by health care workers over a university system’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate.

Chicago-based NorthShore University HealthSystem has agreed to pay more than 500 current and former health-care workers a total of $10,337,500 as part of the terms of the settlement. It’s also changing its policy to accommodate religious exemption requests and rehiring former employees who were fired or forced to resign whose exemption requests were denied.
Anyone with a half a brain had to know this was coming right?

-jp
Old 08-02-2022, 12:46 PM   #79
Jeff P

Netherlands Fourth Shot Excess Mortality Data

Robert W Malone MD, MS | Substack | 08-02-2022
Data doesn't lie: mRNA-vaccines and correlation to all-cause mortality
Marlies Dekkers speaks with with Drs. Robert Malone and Theo Schetters:

https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/da...a-vaccines-and

Quote:
Marlies Dekkers: And what kind of data then you use?

Dr. Theo Schetters: I use the data from the Central Bureau of Statistics and of our National Institute of Health. And the point is that although they report that every week, they do not report the graphs that we make. So what they do is they show the cumulative buildup of the people, the number of people that have received the vaccination, the fourth injection. So then you see a curve that goes up. You do not see the change per week, but if you calculate a change per week and you then take the figures from the Central Bureau of Statistics, where they present you the excess mortality that follows the same dynamics, the same.

Marlies Dekkers: So if you have more vaccines in that week, then you also have more excess death.

Dr. Theo Schetters: Exactly. Yes.

Marlies Dekkers: If you have less vaccines in that week, you have less...

Dr. Theo Schetters: Fewer deaths.
Quote:

Imo, a long read.

But this one chart says it all.

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 08-02-2022 at 12:48 PM.
Old 08-02-2022, 02:00 PM   #80
Elkchester Road

Quote:
By Bethany Blankley | The Center Square contributor Jul 29, 2022
First settlement reached for health-care workers in lawsuit filed over COVID-19 vaccine mandate:
https://www.thecentersquare.com/illi...a6c871c9f.html

Anyone with a half a brain had to know this was coming right?

-jp
Yes.
Old 08-02-2022, 06:27 PM   #81
classhandicapper

That chart is beyond damning. I'd like to see those graphs for jab 1, jab 2, jab 3 and various age groups. The good news is that it looks like once you get past a certain number of weeks, the chances it does something really bad start to diminish. I get vaccinated twice, but never boosted. I'm between 15 and 16 months since the last jab.
Old 08-03-2022, 01:23 AM   #82
Al Gobbi

COVID-19 Vaccination Rates Among Children Under 5 Have Peaked and Are Decreasing Just Weeks Into Their Eligibility

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covi...r-eligibility/
Al Gobbi is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-03-2022, 05:15 AM   #83
46zilzal
velocitician

Where do you find this clap trap??
Old 08-03-2022, 08:00 AM   #84
davew

davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-03-2022, 09:13 AM   #85
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
The truth hurts sometimes, especially when it doesn't fit your narrative.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-03-2022, 09:34 AM   #86
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Fantastic video...
Old 08-03-2022, 05:57 PM   #87
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Fantastic video...
I always rant about people on the left putting so much weight on what entertainers and athletes think, but I have to admit I really like this guy. You can tell he's actually putting in the work to research what both mainstream and non mainstream sources are saying. Then he doesn't try to ram his opinions down everyone's throats with the arrogance you normally get from celebrities. He's got that libertarian streak in him that I like.
Old 08-03-2022, 06:07 PM   #88
Jeff P

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
Most of the data started coming from countries like Israel, England, Scotland, Wales, etc. where vaccine rollout took place well before vaccine rollout here in the US.

Because vaccine rollout overseas took place months before it did here in the US, the fall off in vaccine effectiveness started showing up in the data from those countries before it started showing up in our data here in the US.

Funny thing. If you look at the data you'll notice everything that first happened in Israel and Europe later happened here in the US after the differential in lag time between their vaccine rollout and ours.

The actual sources for data showing fall off in vaccine effectiveness are official government public health agencies.

For example:

When posting about the fall off in vaccine effectiveness and/or the overwhelming majority of Covid hospitalizations and deaths occurring among the fully vaccinated in England:

You'll see in my posts that I linked to data, charts, and warnings published by Public Health England.

For example, the clickable thumbnail at the bottom of this post, which is a screenshot taken from page 10 of the 14 April, 2022 Vaccine Surveillance Report published by Public Health England: here.

When posting about 70 percent of all new Covid cases in the State of Washington over the past several months being 'breakthrough' cases among the fully vaccinated and boosted:

I linked to data and charts that were published by the State of Washington's Public Health Department.

For example, the other clickable thumbnail at the bottom of this post is a screenshot taken from page 6 of the SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine Breakthrough Surveillance and Case Information report published by the Washington State Department of Health earlier today August 03, 2022.

The blue shading represents breakthrough cases among the fully vaccinated and boosted. The gray represents non-breakthrough cases. The chart clearly shows almost 70 percent of all new Covid cases in the State of Washington over the past several months are 'breakthrough' cases among the fully vaccinated and boosted.

When I posted about EACH VACCINE DOSE carrying a 1 in 5,000 chance of serious (as in life threatening) side effects in Germany:

I linked to a statement from PEI Germany.

When I posted about the overwhelming majority of hospitalizations and deaths occurring among the fully vaccinated and boosted in British Columbia, and the decision by government officials to stop publishing the data:

I linked to a screenshot of the Donut Charts published by Centre for Disease Control British Columbia.

When I posted about the Vaccinated Group in Pfizer's clinical vaccine trial having a 23.5% higher overall death rate and 350% higher Cardiac Death Rate than the Placebo Group:

I linked to a page on the FDA.gov site where the data was published.

When posting about new findings published in medical journals:

I posted excerpts from the studies themselves with links.

THAT'S WHERE the 'claptrap' comes from!

-jp

Attached Images
File Type: jpg VEMortalityApril142022.JPG (164.6 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg BreakthroughCasesWA-08032022.JPG (57.2 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by Jeff P; 08-03-2022 at 06:10 PM.
Old 08-03-2022, 06:15 PM   #89
Jeff P

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Fantastic video...
Have to agree.

The more I watch the more I like his style.

"Just give everybody the data and let people decide for themselves."

-jp

Old 08-03-2022, 10:16 PM   #90
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Have to agree.

The more I watch the more I like his style.

"Just give everybody the data and let people decide for themselves."

-jp

Yep….but he’s a nutcase…….I think he divorced the bad influence in his life…….maybe that’s why he’s different now

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: