Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-23-2023, 06:06 AM   #46
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I agree 100% on your assessment of Trump.

That doesn't mean he can win...lol
And it does not mean he can't win.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-23-2023, 08:04 AM   #47
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
You're fuc*ing delusional.

Why would Trump-Haters even bother?
WE know very well that Trump sympathizers are here to stay.

STFU with your vote counting BS - that's where you're smoking the pipe.
Get yourself some decent candidates on the front lines. Then we'll talk.
EXACTLY, most people know it is not the counting BUT the collection of ballots from invalids, incompetents and non-existent that will get 90 MILLION ballots for Briben next time (the most EVER).
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-23-2023, 09:34 AM   #48
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Look how mad H4C gets when I dare express WRONGTHINK!

STFU! he writes....

Oh no! Have I committed a THOUGHTCRIME?!?!?!?!?!

Will Alvin Bragg come arrest me???

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 03-23-2023 at 09:35 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-23-2023, 09:51 AM   #49
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Polls ...

Hillary was up 7 pts on election day 2016,

You got a better shot play Derby future book bets.
Old 03-23-2023, 02:07 PM   #50
myohmyjustify

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
All the polls I looked at has Biden as the heavy favorite for the Democrat nominee if he runs, Harris if he doesn't by a wide margin. She beats Mayor Pete who averaged 3rd with Newsome slightly behind Pete in 4th. That is quite the lousy threesome, but how does Harris beat those guys out?

These Democrats that might run in 2024 will have a tough time convincing America that they, and their agenda is what America wants or needs. Each has proven to be incapable of leadership, each lack basic talent and all but Gavin has shown to be patently unlikable.

The Democrats have two choices, imo, if they want a shot at the White House in 2024 and beyond:

(1) -- steal the votes in every state and county in the USA, even in those dark red states; how they pull this off and how they get away with this is beyond me, but they can count on the GOP to either go along or be so stupid they don't know what hit them, as usual. Take your pick.

(2) -- nominate Michelle Obama and hide her in the same bunker as Barack resides in while keeping her mouth shut and ugly face away from all cameras and microphones. In fairness, she is the most popular Democrat in the USA and one of the most popular black persons on earth.

Since no one asked, here's my take: I pick door #2 as my prediction for the Democrats for 2024: Michelle Obama is the Democrats nominee for President.
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-23-2023, 02:39 PM   #51
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post
These Democrats that might run in 2024 will have a tough time convincing America that they, and their agenda is what America wants or needs. Each has proven to be incapable of leadership, each lack basic talent and all but Gavin has shown to be patently unlikable.

The Democrats have two choices, imo, if they want a shot at the White House in 2024 and beyond:

(1) -- steal the votes in every state and county in the USA, even in those dark red states; how they pull this off and how they get away with this is beyond me, but they can count on the GOP to either go along or be so stupid they don't know what hit them, as usual. Take your pick.

(2) -- nominate Michelle Obama and hide her in the same bunker as Barack resides in while keeping her mouth shut and ugly face away from all cameras and microphones. In fairness, she is the most popular Democrat in the USA and one of the most popular black persons on earth.

Since no one asked, here's my take: I pick door #2 as my prediction for the Democrats for 2024: Michelle Obama is the Democrats nominee for President.

That would be a good gentleman's bet as to who the Democrats will nominate in 2024 between people who lean to the right. With Biden-Harris running one-two at the moment how Democrats think makes no sense or all the polling is flat out wrong or rigged. You would have to be blind not see Biden has progressive dementia and Harris has some sort of substance abuse problem.

On top of that both would have been in over their heads sober and mentally sharp.

Mayor Pete is an empty suit politician, who only knows how to play the blame game and cannot solve problems. He also lacks the knowledge or aptitude to know who to consult or information in areas where he needs expert input. He is articulate and has a wealth of knowledge in areas that cannot be applied to life in general or running a country, that strangely impresses a lot of people.

Gavin Newsome would drive the country into higher energy prices and power grid failures with all his supposed green policies he will push. You think inflation is bad now, elect Newsome president and see what happens.
While out of the 4 mentioned Newsome is probably most qualified, and the most dangerous threat to further destroy the USA.

Michele Obama? She hasn't even said she is running, the polls have here far back. I think she is a bigger racist than Barry, and seemed to party a lot with a huge an entourage on the taxpayer's dime. I would give her no chance, but I can't think like a Democrat.

I have no idea who the Democrats will nominate.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-23-2023, 03:57 PM   #52
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
This alone makes him a winner as he wins back Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia and Arizona.
No way he runs that table. That's why it's impossible
without a drastic change........of which I can only think that Biden gets indicted during the runup to the election or the Dems run Kamala.........even then running the table as listed above will be a longshot

It's over
Old 03-23-2023, 04:09 PM   #53
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

It's sad that people still don't realize the magnitude of forces lined up against Orange Man Bad.

They actually think he can win a national election...
Old 03-23-2023, 04:26 PM   #54
Inner Dirt

Quote:
It's sad that people still don't realize the magnitude of forces lined up against Orange Man Bad.

The only reason he beat the stacked deck the first time was because he was against the equally unlikable Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders would have beat him.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-23-2023, 04:54 PM   #55
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
The only reason he beat the stacked deck the first time was because he was against the equally unlikable Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders would have beat him.
You and Pace Advantage are from the same thought, so not equally unlikable but much more unlikable is all democrats have. You give any one of them an inch and they will take a Trillion. Talk about stacked decks, without disrepair none of them could have any traction, and is the main reason Biden turned everything upside down. Without disrepair Adolf Hitler could not have come into power, that is the truth and the short of it. Any man worth his salt knows when you do for the majority everybody is lifted and not the few.
Old 03-23-2023, 04:55 PM   #56
myohmyjustify

Quote:

What's even sadder are self-anointed experts, such as yourself, who don't know what the f#@k they are talking about.

I made my case for Trump way better and more serious than you ever have against him. From Day One. Laugh at me all you want.

People should be laughing at you for your juvenile, vapid case against Trump. "He can't win," "Orange Man Bad", "What's Trump Afraid Of" and other idiotic and stupid analysis. Wait a sec, that isn't analysis, that's ignorance and a total lack of any serious thought.
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-23-2023, 05:50 PM   #57
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
What's even sadder are self-anointed experts, such as yourself, who don't know what the f#@k they are talking about.

I made my case for Trump way better and more serious than you ever have against him. From Day One. Laugh at me all you want.

People should be laughing at you for your juvenile, vapid case against Trump. "He can't win," "Orange Man Bad", "What's Trump Afraid Of" and other idiotic and stupid analysis. Wait a sec, that isn't analysis, that's ignorance and a total lack of any serious thought.
Before PA Mike responds to you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
ONLY IF 2020 GETS FIXED....NO CHANCE OTHERWISE.
This is the TRUTH....It is the catalyst to everything....It must be dealt with no matter what.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-23-2023, 05:53 PM   #58
fast4522

Quote:

I would say leave him alone, it is a woman who thinks she can change man. Pace Advantage is the same as he was when Trump came down the escalator for the first time. He can't help it because he is a micro manager and he owns this. Why would he not have Jack Dorsey tendency's minus the money. It is enough that we counter with our opinions, if correct we can do the "I told you so" over and over. If we are wrong the whole world will be destroyed, Democrats have had nothing as far as a leader with brains since JFK and they killed him.
Old 03-23-2023, 06:36 PM   #59
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

Orange Man Bad is me mocking the left by using their own stupid words...I told you already, I have no problem with Trump...would vote for him with zero hesitation...and am a general all-around fan.

But ORANGE MAN BAD is also yet another hill in the vast uphill battle that is a Trump candidacy...he has far more baggage and far more daggers pointed at him then any other candidate in the history of the world.

But go ahead...handicap your chances of getting Democrats out of power purely on some principle about Trump.

There are no principles in politics...especially today.

You either play to win or you lose.

This is something the right has yet to figure out, but the left has turned into an absolute SCIENCE.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 03-23-2023 at 06:38 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-23-2023, 07:07 PM   #60
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Orange Man Bad is me mocking the left by using their own stupid words...I told you already, I have no problem with Trump...would vote for him with zero hesitation...and am a general all-around fan.

But ORANGE MAN BAD is also yet another hill in the vast uphill battle that is a Trump candidacy...he has far more baggage and far more daggers pointed at him then any other candidate in the history of the world.

But go ahead...handicap your chances of getting Democrats out of power purely on some principle about Trump.

There are no principles in politics...especially today.

You either play to win or you lose.

This is something the right has yet to figure out, but the left has turned into an absolute SCIENCE.
2nd. The path to an electoral college victory is a huge sink hole for him

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: