Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-21-2023, 11:54 PM   #16
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
See, Biden truly is riddled with dementia. He says you're gonna need some F-16s if you want to defend yourself against the potential tyranny of the good ol' US of A federal government. That's why you don't need that pesky AR-15.

Little does the mushroom soup-brain know...you only need a few of those handy "curtain rods" to get the job done.
That has nothing to do with the subject at hand. We’re talking about flagpoles and the damage they can inflict on a person. Not Biden’s imaginary dementia.
Old 03-22-2023, 12:35 AM   #17
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
None of you cons would trust the FBI to investigate anything, right?
So, what's the big deal about looking into the Proud Boys and Oath Spewers?

Biden says antifa is just an idea and doesn't really exist. I'm gonna use his logic and say the proud boys and oath keepers are just an idea and don't exist.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-22-2023, 08:39 AM   #18
azeri98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
The definition of "riot" seems to differ due to who is participating.
I think its more about where the riot was and who the anger was directed to
azeri98 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-22-2023, 08:55 AM   #19
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Here’s an idea. Have someone hit you in the face with one of those “Curtain rods”. Then have them hit you with a brass flag pole or a wooden one swung at full force. Then tell me it’s ok. Or have them hit you back or your knees. Those rioters and terrorists did not bring curtain rods. They brought metal and wood. Any prison terms they’re serving are too short.

If I am the age of those cops and in riot gear, no problem. I got hit in the head with a shovel I did not see coming. I just landed a couple body shots and dropped my attacker. I ended up with a slight black eye and went and worked a 12 hour shift the next day. They make shower curtain rods out of metal, like the typical flag pole, they are light and thin. Swinging one at full speed probably wouldn't probably even leave a welt on bare skin, let alone someo0ne in riot gear. Once again where are the pictures of a these supposed injuries? They strangely do not exist. if something comes from a left wing source you will believe anything.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-22-2023, 09:45 AM   #20
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
None of you cons would trust the FBI to investigate anything, right?
So, what's the big deal about looking into the Proud Boys and Oath Spewers?
Not true. Most of us wouldn't trust the politicized FBI to investigate anyone on the political right.
Old 03-22-2023, 09:48 AM   #21
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Not true. Most of us wouldn't trust the politicized FBI to investigate anyone on the political right.

I want to know what the FBI was doing on January 6th. It seems at best they were just trying to catch someone in the act and at worst they were instigating. They most certainly weren't trying to stop things from getting out of hand.
Old 03-22-2023, 09:52 AM   #22
boxcar

Quote:
If I am the age of those cops and in riot gear, no problem. I got hit in the head with a shovel I did not see coming. I just landed a couple body shots and dropped my attacker. I ended up with a slight black eye and went and worked a 12 hour shift the next day. They make shower curtain rods out of metal, like the typical flag pole, they are light and thin. Swinging one at full speed probably wouldn't probably even leave a welt on bare skin, let alone someo0ne in riot gear. Once again where are the pictures of a these supposed injuries? They strangely do not exist. if something comes from a left wing source you will believe anything.
Maybe Mosty is ignorant of what shower curtain rods look like. He may never have showered in his life. As a really true blue faithful, card-carryin' greenie enviro nutjob he is, he probably takes baths in perpetually recycled old, dirty bath water in his tub because he so loves the planet he earnestly desires to save it.
Old 03-22-2023, 10:12 AM   #23
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Maybe Mosty is ignorant of what shower curtain rods look like. He may never have showered in his life. As a really true blue faithful, card-carryin' greenie enviro nutjob he is, he probably takes baths in perpetually recycled old, dirty bath water in his tub because he so loves the planet he earnestly desires to save it.

I doubt he knows what one of those typical flag poles look like as he is probably one of those lefties that find the USA flag an offensive symbol.

I even asked him to find pictures of those supposed injuries and all he did was post videos of January 6th. If there were all these claimed career ending injuries to over 100 cops there should be pictures. Most anytime someone is assaulted injuries are photographed to use as evidence. Any time an "unarmed black man" is injured fighting with police the pictures of his injuries are plastered all over the place. Considering that we have over 100 cops suffering supposed career ending injuries, yet I have only seen one cut lip in a video. Where are the pictures of these "horrific" injuries?
Old 03-22-2023, 10:17 AM   #24
davew

Quote:
I doubt he knows what one of those typical flag poles look like as he is probably one of those lefties that find the USA flag an offensive symbol.

I even asked him to find pictures of those supposed injuries and all he did was post videos of January 6th. If there were all these claimed career ending injuries to over 100 cops there should be pictures. Most anytime someone is assaulted injuries are photographed to use as evidence. Any time an "unarmed black man" is injured fighting with police the pictures of his injuries are plastered all over the place. Considering that we have over 100 cops suffering supposed career ending injuries, yet I have only seen one cut lip in a video. Where are the pictures of these "horrific" injuries?
COME ON MAN, most were mental injuries.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-22-2023, 10:38 AM   #25
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
COME ON MAN, most were mental injuries.

All the interviews I saw or read about claimed physical injuries on top of PTSD. It has been a while and everyone I knew worked for the State of California, while they usually give in, getting a medical retirement unless you were paralyzed or lost a limb is a long drawn out process. Most state jobs in California have low standards, so abusing the system is pretty easy.

To think all those Jan 6th cops got quick medical retirements reeks of a political stunt, especially someone claiming PTSD.
Old 03-22-2023, 11:52 PM   #26
Inner Dirt

I saw the interview with Metro Police officer Daniel Hodge, he was the one screaming like a scared little girl with the cut lip, trying to wedge a door open. He claimed he thought he was going to die 3 times, and him in his fellow officers in his unit gave it everything they had fighting for their lives.

Those guys take the cake for their drama, it seems like they were all coached.
Old 03-23-2023, 08:27 PM   #27
woodtoo

I hope they release the political hostages soon.
America appears to me a third world country since the pResident took control.
Old 03-23-2023, 08:32 PM   #28
newtothegame

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeri98 View Post
I think its more about where the riot was and who the anger was directed to
So who is that "house" supposed to belong to? And seriously, you are not suggesting that somehow our elected officials are better than the people who elect them??
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-24-2023, 10:04 AM   #29
boxcar

Quote:

I even asked him to find pictures of those supposed injuries and all he did was post videos of January 6th. If there were all these claimed career ending injuries to over 100 cops there should be pictures. Most anytime someone is assaulted injuries are photographed to use as evidence. Any time an "unarmed black man" is injured fighting with police the pictures of his injuries are plastered all over the place. Considering that we have over 100 cops suffering supposed career ending injuries, yet I have only seen one cut lip in a video. Where are the pictures of these "horrific" injuries?[
Exactly! And I'm still waiting to see the autopsy reports of those five slaughtered cops.
Old 03-25-2023, 12:44 PM   #30
Inner Dirt

Pulled this from an AP article about MTG touring the jail where people still awaiting trial are kept. Interesting that a woke DA let the Wisconsin Christmas parade killer loose on $1,000 bail pending trial over hitting his girlfriend with his car, yet J6 people are held for over 2 years and not allowed bail.

The tour Greene led at the local jail Friday comes as nearly 1,000 people have been charged by the Justice Department in the attack on the Capitol — leaders of the extremist Oath Keepers convicted of seditious conspiracy. The 20 or so defendants being held at the jail, many in pretrial detention on serious federal charges, are among those who battled police at the Capitol, officials said, in what at times was a gruesome bloody scene of violence and mayhem.

Gruesome bloody scene??? I saw one cut lip and never saw the blood Ashli Babbit left behind. Do these leftist news sources think if they keep making crap up we will start believing it?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: