Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-17-2023, 09:44 AM   #31
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suff View Post
Scarlets is often ranked #1 in Miami, but it's in Hallandale actually. Stormy Daniel's appeared there in 2016 before Trump won. They had a trump lookalike. I was acting up at the time , for kicks, I went in the VIP with her. If the moderator gives me the go, I have funny photos.

You do look a little like Trump, did that get you free drinks?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-18-2023, 08:24 AM   #32
Andy Asaro

Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-18-2023, 11:01 AM   #33
davew

if a city DA can charge someone for a national crime, it opens up the entire country to Biden CRIME family persecution.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-18-2023, 11:14 AM   #34
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
I would dance a jig.

Old 03-18-2023, 11:38 AM   #35
lamboguy

the very worst thing the Democrats could do is arrest Tricky Trump. the man is already exposed for being a first class useless America hater piece of shit. they don't need any more. even if the man is convicted, he's not going away in a case that is 7 years old and probably has no business being in any criminal court in America. just let him hang out with his good buddy Putin and let him bury himself.

i wonder if its not the Republicans pushing them to go through all this.

i am with Tucker all the way!
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-18-2023, 11:47 AM   #36
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
if a city DA can charge someone for a national crime, it opens up the entire country to Biden CRIME family persecution.
What exactly is going to happen is complete exposure that will backfire on all democrats, liberals, RINO's and woke folk. They want a circus where they can charge someone that they can not convict, the circus will not stop and find prominent people it can convict. By the time the general election rolls around the Biden crime family will be synonymous with the Mafia, no one will believe them and he will be the nominee of their political party.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-18-2023, 11:56 AM   #37
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
the very worst thing the Democrats could do is arrest Tricky Trump. the man is already exposed for being a first class useless America hater piece of shit. they don't need any more. even if the man is convicted, he's not going away in a case that is 7 years old and probably has no business being in any criminal court in America. just let him hang out with his good buddy Putin and let him bury himself.

It does not matter that this is 7 years old, if it were 1 year old they would not be able to get a convection. What is an aging whore going to do other than getting some publicity so her silicone can stand up longer and can double in value? All this is going to do is harden people for Trump even more and destroy everything in the path of a chief executive that performs for the vast majority of Americans and does not for the very few.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023...o-well-n718132

Last edited by fast4522; 03-18-2023 at 12:04 PM.
Old 03-18-2023, 03:13 PM   #38
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post

Lambo... Your being sarcastic right? All those thing you said about Trump describer Briben to a tee. Evey action he has taken hurts America. Joe is the BIGGEST Piece Of SHIT to stain the Oval Office. Briben Inc. got Millions from Russian billionaire Elena Baturina. She is one of the oligarch that Joe did not place any sanctions upon. One does not have to wounder why that is. We know Briden Inc. got no less them a Million from the CCP... more bank records coming. But what we don't know is how much cash was hand carried back by the Briben's on AF2. No customs inspection just off the plane to the White House Limo to Joe's basement. How many trips did Hunter accompany Joe on to foreign lands and bagman bribe money back.

This Trump bullshit is a smoke screen for the left in the hope to distract the dumbfucks that can't hold two thought at the same time and reason for themselves.
Old 03-18-2023, 05:35 PM   #39
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
I would dance a jig.

https://youtu.be/IOePVGGM0vs
And this is the problem right here...in a nutshell...

Whatever it takes...even if it takes fascism and a total upheaval of laws and rights and equal justice for all.

And you call those on Jan06 the enemies of democracy?

You're nothing but a pathetic tool of a highly destructive force.

Hopefully you'll live long enough to realize this one day.
Old 03-18-2023, 05:48 PM   #40
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Just arrest Trump already....He cut down all his trees at Mar Lago months ago so everyone will see clearly the scripted movie, live with multiple camera angles.

No one will riot, except some phony Antifa or FBI rubes trying to stir the pot.

It's all simply laughable.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-18-2023, 06:20 PM   #41
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Just arrest Trump already....He cut down all his trees at Mar Lago months ago so everyone will see clearly the scripted movie, live with multiple camera angles.

No one will riot, except some phony Antifa or FBI rubes trying to stir the pot.

It's all simply laughable.

Elon Musk Predicts . . . . . .

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/el...slide-victory/

FUNDED BY GEORGE SOROS, (go find it)

Last edited by fast4522; 03-18-2023 at 06:22 PM.
Old 03-18-2023, 07:11 PM   #42
thaskalos

Elon Musk is the richest man in the world...and he wastes his time following Donald Trump's legal problems. Sad...
Old 03-18-2023, 07:28 PM   #43
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Elon Musk is the richest man in the world...and he wastes his time following Donald Trump's legal problems. Sad...
He did not become the richest man by thinking like you, he has been able to project and build on projections that some say are big and or ahead of his time.
Old 03-18-2023, 07:29 PM   #44
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
He did not become the richest man by thinking like you, he has been able to project and build on projections that some say are big and or ahead of his time.
Do you suppose that he became this rich by thinking like YOU?
Old 03-18-2023, 10:02 PM   #45
chrisl

This country needs to stop about Trump, stop about Biden, WE need to start worrying this country and it's borders. Stop with the bullshit people. Everyone thinks they have a dog in this fight. You DON'T, Unless we all can get together. We are letting the media control our morale's, family and hatred. Fuck!
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply