Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-29-2016, 01:54 PM   #61
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt
I can see hoards of drunken frat boys dressing in drag and raiding the girls shower room. Who can prove they didn't wake up and feel feminine that morning? Pretty sure there isn't a test to prove someone has the psychological disorder of being a woman trapped in a man's body. Why the rest of us have to be inconvenienced by the freaks in our society is beyond me.
Or how bout the guy that identifies female but feels kind of dykish that day... slicks back it's hair... puts on a flannel shirt and shoves a chained wallet in it's back pocket... and goes cruzin' the girls bathrooms.

We need to step back and grasp on to those last few threads on sanity... and reweave some morel fiber and get back to a civil society.
Old 05-29-2016, 02:01 PM   #62
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by zico20
You live in a different world than the rest of us with your thinking. Millions of teenagers, when facing no risk of punishment, will be sneaking into the womens restrooms and locker rooms to see naked girls. BTW, rape and murder are things that a person would not ever live down by family or friends but yet that happens on a daily basis, now doesn't it.
Yeah, there probably are a lot of teenagers who would sneak to get a glimpse of a naked female teenager. None of them would openly say they were transgender to be in the same room. Saying that would pretty much ruing there chances with those same girls.
Old 05-29-2016, 02:22 PM   #63
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
Nobody wants that. The idea is to allow transgenders of the appropriate age to use the facilities they are comfortable with.
Where do you see the term "appropriate age"? This moonbat administration says that Title IX means that boys who "identify" as girls can play on girls sports teams and use the girls locker room.

What is the "appropriate age" for involuntary co-ed showers? Grade school? High school?
Old 05-29-2016, 03:58 PM   #64
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Republicans talk a lot about individual freedom, yet you are so anxious to force people to pray, to recite the pledge of allegiance, and to recite the Declaration of Independence.
Being an American is obviously a foreign concept to you and your ilk.
Perhaps you would prefer goose-stepping for gym class.
Old 05-29-2016, 04:01 PM   #65
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
Nobody wants that. The idea is to allow transgenders of the appropriate age to use the facilities they are comfortable with.
What pure crap!
You use the bathroom that you are OBVIOUSLY physically equipped to use - Three choices" Men, Women or stay the hell home. The choice of the majority - mentally sane people who know what sex they are are the only comfports that matter. What kind a PERVERT are you mostie, because your obvious are one.
Old 05-29-2016, 04:36 PM   #66
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
You use the bathroom that you are OBVIOUSLY physically equipped to use - Three choices" Men, Women or stay the hell home. The choice of the majority - mentally sane people who know what sex they are are the only comfports that matter.
The administration is basing its policy "guidance" on Title IX which prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex.

Obama likes to use the phrase "words have meaning" when it suits his purposes. Well the dictionary meaning of sex is "either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and many other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions."

And the meaning of gender is: "the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones)"

The law says "sex", not "gender". I guess words don't have meaning when Obama is writing new law via executive action.
Old 05-29-2016, 04:44 PM   #67
Capper Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker
Just show me some conservatives that are trying to impose their religion on others now, not 60 years ago. If it is right in front of our faces, it should be easy to point out.

You can't because it is the right that is trying to enforce the First Amendment and the left that is trying to tear it down.
Look at the post in this thread from today. It's filled of examples of people defining religion in their way.

Here's a video about West Virginia congressman who passed a law okaying drinking raw milk. They celebrated the passage by drinking raw milk and got sick. Then denied it was the milk. This is the problem of what politics is. It's ideology first and no sincerity in dialogue. Just like you are trying to do with me here, ideology first. You're not for real and you do not give a damn about an honest discussion.

W VA congressman in denial about poisoning from raw milk.

"The Law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich, as well as the poor, to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."

Anatole France

Capper Al is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-29-2016, 04:54 PM   #68
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capper Al
Look at the post in this thread from today. It's filled of examples of people defining religion in their way.

Here's a video about West Virginia congressman who passed a law okaying drinking raw milk.
They passed a law that allows people who want to drink raw milk to do so.

And that is an example of imposing one's religion on others?
Old 05-29-2016, 04:57 PM   #69
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Al has trouble with reality at times.
Old 05-29-2016, 05:18 PM   #70
Clocker

Quote:
Just like you are trying to do with me here, ideology first. You're not for real and you do not give a damn about an honest discussion.
You are the one that put forth the ideological statement that the right is trying to impose religion on others. I asked for a concrete example and you can't give one, but you blame me for being ideological.
Old 05-29-2016, 06:35 PM   #71
Capper Al

I'm not wasting my time. This is not an honest dialogue.

Bye

"The Law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich, as well as the poor, to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."

Anatole France

Capper Al is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-29-2016, 09:40 PM   #72
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:

Bye
It was until you came along and had no idea what you were talking about.
Old 05-29-2016, 11:27 PM   #73
Greyfox

Quote:

Bye
Promise?
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-05-2019, 04:46 PM   #74
woodtoo

Democrats are hosting a Capitol Hill event featuring psychiatrist
who warn that President Trump is unfit for office based on his mental health.
Even though psychiatric associations urge members to never diagnose patients they have never personally evaluated, saying it undermines the scientific integrity of the profession.

recycle muh Russia.....recycle muh obstruction....recycle muh 25th amendment.....repeat.
Date TBA.
Old 06-06-2019, 12:50 AM   #75
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONEY View Post
Showers at public beaches, pools & gymnasiums don't have stalls. Also most of us are not concerned with people that are actually transgender, it's the ones that will falsely use the transgender excuse to gain access to girl's/women's facilities that are the problem.
Bingo! And it’s a big problem.