Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-03-2022, 05:38 PM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Be proud you voted for Joe!

Old 12-09-2022, 07:05 PM   #2
Actor
Librocubicularist

I certainly was not going to vote for Donald "It's not my fault" Trump. I guess Harry took his "The buck stops here!" sign with him.
Old 12-09-2022, 07:08 PM   #3
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
I certainly was not going to vote for Donald "It's not my fault" Trump. I guess Harry took his "The buck stops here!" sign with him.

fRANK
LY, this idiot is on you!
Old 12-09-2022, 07:31 PM   #4
davew

Dec. 19 I will be watching for him with Drew Barrymore to see if he takes a sniff

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Barrymore.html
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-09-2022, 07:35 PM   #5
TJDave

Proud to have done my part to defeat Trump!

It’s all I cared about.
Old 12-09-2022, 07:37 PM   #6
thaskalos

Anybody but Trump!

And now...anybody but Biden!

Unless Trump runs again. In which case...anybody but Trump!
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-09-2022, 07:52 PM   #7
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Dec. 19 I will be watching for him with Drew Barrymore to see if he takes a sniff

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Barrymore.html

She is 47, maybe if she was 40 years younger he would want to touch and sniff her.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-09-2022, 08:38 PM   #8
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
She is 47, maybe if she was 40 years younger he would want to touch and sniff her.
He still remembers her as the little girl in ET
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-09-2022, 09:12 PM   #9
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Anybody but Trump!

And now...anybody but Biden!

Unless Trump runs again. In which case...anybody but Trump!
The world and this country was a better place when Trump was prez...not gonna lie

If you're honest with yourself, you'd agree

Economy was way better
There wasn't a war raging in Ukraine that we continue to throw billions at

Just those two alone...but keep lying to yourself that we're better off with Joe...LOL

And oh yeah...I forgot...hospitals are now MORE FULL today then at ANY POINT during height of COVID-19...but you don't care about that now...only when Trump was prez were they running around like a chicken with their head cut off screaming about the imminent collapse of our healthcare system...LMFAO

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/08/healt...vid/index.html

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 12-09-2022 at 09:16 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-09-2022, 10:12 PM   #10
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
The world and this country was a better place when Trump was prez...not gonna lie

Economy was way better

Just those two alone...but keep lying to yourself that we're better off with Joe...LOL

And oh yeah...I forgot...hospitals are now MORE FULL today then at ANY POINT during height of COVID-19...but you don't care about that now...only when Trump was prez were they running around like a chicken with their head cut off screaming about the imminent collapse of our healthcare system...LMFAO

I agree, the world and this country were in better shape when Trump was prez...I can't deny that. But if YOU are honest with yourself, you will admit that the world and this country were in better shape when Obama was prez than when GW Bush was prez. And this didn't seem to make any difference to our members here; they still considered Obama to be one of the worst presidents ever. I don't see why Trump should be viewed in a different light.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-09-2022, 10:36 PM   #11
P.Rosa
Gambler

Quote:
I agree, the world and this country were in better shape when Trump was prez...I can't deny that. But if YOU are honest with yourself, you will admit that the world and this country were in better shape when Obama was prez than when GW Bush was prez. And this didn't seem to make any difference to our members here; they still considered Obama to be one of the worst presidents ever. I don't see why Trump should be viewed in a different light.
Because GW Bush was a terrible president and even Biden is an improvement over Bush.
Old 12-09-2022, 11:25 PM   #12
Inner Dirt

Quote:

GW Bush had no effect on me. I hold him blameless for the economy crash as it was the real estate market crash fueled by shoddy lending practices with loan officers and real estate agents blowing smoke up people's asses. California where I lived at the time was hit the hardest. Home owners using equity to live like kings were another part of the problem. When the market crashed with them having little equity and high payments they just walked.

Obamacare caused a lot of people to get dropped by their insurance companies or get hit with huge rate increases. I was the latter as when I moved east I was no longer grandfathered in. My health coverage for just me almost matched my SoCal house payment, of course I dropped the coverage I had for over 15 years.

Trump caused me grief with the tariffs, the way metal suppliers screwed around added extra time to my day and hit me in the wallet even though most of what I bought was domestic.

I don't have time to explain all the trauma Biden has caused for small businesses.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-09-2022, 11:39 PM   #13
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
Proud to have done my part to defeat Trump!

It’s all I cared about.
As John Carson might of said.... Here's hoping you and your ilk get an incurable case of crotch rot... as a constant reminder of your help in screwing the country.

And you TDS suffering people still doubt the reality of rigging the election against Trump...

Last edited by OntheRail; 12-09-2022 at 11:44 PM.
OntheRail is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-10-2022, 07:00 AM   #14
Richie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

Economy was way better

truth
Richie is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-10-2022, 07:50 AM   #15
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

Why were we in better shape with O'Bama vs. Bush? Wars were still going on, red lines were drawn and ignored, we had a succession of Summers of Recovery ( ), but most importantly, while no one was looking, the seeds of today's tribulations were planted: the fundamental transformation that The One promised. Weaponization of the bureaucracy, increasingly less confidence in institutions that once seemed iconic, the introduction of race into everything....on and on.

I for one never thought that any of that was an improvement.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply