Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-11-2018, 04:23 AM   #1
hcap

MORE TIN FOIL

In this Majority Report clip, we watch right-wing pastor Paul Begley claim that Melania Trump ordered the entire White House to be stripped down and exorcised before she moved it.

Go ahead youse guys defend this absolute shit!!!
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-11-2018, 07:51 AM   #2
Inner Dirt

Paul Begley is the same guy who said Obama was influenced by a witch doctor. Let me guess, you will believe anything this pastor says as long as it is against the Trumps, yet if he says anything negative about Obama and the Clintons it is all lies. Amazing how people like you will believe even the wildest stories about the Trumps yet act like the Clintons have never as much as uttered a cuss word.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-11-2018, 08:53 AM   #3
chrisl

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
In this Majority Report clip, we watch right-wing pastor Paul Begley claim that Melania Trump ordered the entire White House to be stripped down and exorcised before she moved it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51ic9dnC1_I

You can't be this gullable. Well, enough to post this is certain.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-11-2018, 09:18 AM   #4
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl View Post
You can't be this gullable. Well, enough to post this is certain.
This nonsense was meant you alt right religious types and for youse tin foil hat aficionados.

Proof is all the nonsense threads here blindly supporting Trump and kissing his ass
Like the absurd "House Intel Comm" and the "Scandal....Obama’s Scandals"
thread.

Liberal;s and democrats don't believe in exorcising demons, unless the demon are bald with an orange toupee

Last edited by hcap; 02-11-2018 at 09:30 AM.
Old 02-11-2018, 09:38 AM   #5
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

hcap, I think you need help.
Those moonbeams and solar rays are affecting your thinking.

I suggest you pick out one of these on line.
I'll buy it for you.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg tin-suit.JPG (4.2 KB, 97 views)
Old 02-11-2018, 09:39 AM   #6
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51ic9dnC1_I

I feel like exercising PA every time I see a grown man's posts using a creepy little girl as his image.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-11-2018, 09:44 AM   #7
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
hcap, I think you need help.
Those moonbeams and solar rays are affecting your thinking.

I suggest you pick out one of these on line.
I'll buy it for you.
Watch the ridiculous video about the screwy preacher claiming other screwy peachers "anointing" Trump. And older(Clinton, Obam)a demons from the WH.

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael...-house-removal
Old 02-11-2018, 10:04 AM   #8
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan View Post
I feel like exercising PA every time I see a grown man's posts using a creepy little girl as his image.
She can easily kick your ass. No matter how many times you us this same baseless complaint

A peace symbol left over from my protesting the Vietnamese War. BTW, were you even born then or should I attribute you stupidity to ignorance or hatred of children? Go ahead bitch to PA, see what he says. There was one other fool on this board that wanted to date me.

age 71...Cross country cyclist when I was younger

Last edited by hcap; 02-11-2018 at 10:14 AM.
Old 02-11-2018, 10:21 AM   #9
hcap

Quote:
Watch the ridiculous video about the screwy preacher claiming other screwy peachers "anointing" Trump. And older(Clinton, Obam)a demons from the WH.

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael...-house-removal
More from conservatives

Conservative and Christian broadcasters are pushing a dubious claim that First Lady Melania Trump refused to move into the White House until demonic spirits were removed from the building.

The claim appears to originate with pastor and radio host Paul Begley.
...At least he is humble enough and recognizing that he needs God enough that he keeps bringing them in for the prayer. And I’ve got to say this, it might have started with the first lady.”

.....yeah righ thumble and religious
Old 02-11-2018, 10:22 AM   #10
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
She can easily kick your ass. No matter how many times you us this same baseless complaint

A peace symbol left over from my protesting the Vietnamese War. BTW, were you even born then or should I attribute you stupidity to ignorance or hatred of children?
Listen, you creep, if a grown man used a picture of my little girl as his image, I'd whip his ass. Why that little girl's picture, with a crude photoshop done over her face, is something you feel so "inspired" by to use as your image makes one wonder what the hell is going on in that mind of yours.
Old 02-11-2018, 10:25 AM   #11
hcap

Quote:
Listen, you creep, if a grown man used a picture of my little girl as his image, I'd whip his ass. Why that little girl's picture, with a crude photoshop done over her face, is something you feel so "inspired" by to use as your image makes one wonder what the hell is going on in that mind of yours.
You are an a** That "Peace girl" was a standard protest poster during the war.

Complain to PA.
Curious, did you support Roy Moore?

Last edited by hcap; 02-11-2018 at 10:29 AM.
Old 02-11-2018, 10:46 AM   #12
hcap

Hey FF here's your boyfriend lusting after his daughter

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7353876.html

...When Donald Trump was watching his 16-year-old daughter Ivanka host the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant, he turned to the then-Miss Universe and asked: “Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”

...In the almost 20 years since, Mr Trump has called his eldest daughter “voluptuous”. He’s said it’s OK to describe her as “a piece of ass”, though she is a senior executive in his business empire. And he’s said that, if she wasn’t his daughter, “perhaps [he’d] be dating her”.

Last edited by hcap; 02-11-2018 at 10:50 AM.
Old 02-11-2018, 11:13 AM   #13
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
You are an a** That "Peace girl" was a standard protest poster during the war.

Complain to PA.
Curious, did you support Roy Moore?
How odd, given that's a photoshop, which didn't exist during the Vietnam war. And you think you're smart?

Odd too is that a Google search doesn't turn up your image, or any other child with the peace sign on her face as a "standard poster" during the Vietnam war. But it turned up plenty of other posters, like the well-known Make Love Not War poster.

I detest people who use children for political purposes, including people who take their children to marches and has them saying or holding signs that are ugly or they don't understand. It's even more loathesome to steal someone's photo of their little girl to post all over the Internet for their political purposes.
Old 02-11-2018, 11:24 AM   #14
davew

http://dailypost.ng/2018/02/09/clean...d-paul-begley/

wow, from article ->

He said she also demanded that pagans, demonic items and artifacts from the President Barrack Obama and Clinton years be removed.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-11-2018, 11:32 AM   #15
woodtoo

Quote:
How odd, given that's a photoshop, which didn't exist during the Vietnam war. And you think you're smart?

Odd too is that a Google search doesn't turn up your image, or any other child with the peace sign on her face as a "standard poster" during the Vietnam war. But it turned up plenty of other posters, like the well-known Make Love Not War poster.

I detest people who use children for political purposes, including people who take their children to marches and has them saying or holding signs that are ugly or they don't understand. It's even more loathesome to steal someone's photo of their little girl to post all over the Internet for their political purposes.
It's not Pocahontas? No child should wear that much facepaint being from the 60's it could have asbestos. That explains alot.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: