Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-17-2018, 03:36 PM   #16
woodtoo

Who are the real traitors

support MS-13
Hamas
Iran
Cuba
North Korea
ISIS
If you think MSM you are correct
If you think Democrat party you are doubly correct

Just watched Nancy Pelosi correct the President on MS-13 "there is a spark of divinity" in them.

Crazy woman, we need you.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-17-2018, 03:46 PM   #17
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Trillion Dollar Budget Deficits?

Knowingly doing so when rates are rising...

As far as Nunes I don't care about the guy at all. He's a good soldier and attack dog. If he's on your side you likely love him... if he isn't you'll hate him.
I am a HUGE anti-deficit guy, and was very unhappy with the last budget agreement. The GOP Congress are cowards and should be shot on sight. That said, I also recognize that very little of the budget is discretionary at this point and so the trillion dollar deficit you describe was already in the pipeline from Obama and his Dem friends. But you knew that, which means your silence speaks to your complicity in covering up the real reason we are in the bind we are in now. If you are going to point to Trump and still remain fair and balanced, please be truthful about the origin of such deficits.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-17-2018, 03:50 PM   #18
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
I am a HUGE anti-deficit guy, and was very unhappy with the last budget agreement. The GOP Congress are cowards and should be shot on sight. That said, I also recognize that very little of the budget is discretionary at this point and so the trillion dollar deficit you describe was already in the pipeline from Obama and his Dem friends. But you knew that, which means your silence speaks to your complicity in covering up the real reason we are in the bind we are in now. If you are going to point to Trump and still remain fair and balanced, please be truthful about the origin of such deficits.
I have been.

I'm also fair in stating that Obama made a effort to reduce the deficit. Was it a bandaid...? Of course. Nobody played politics like Obama but at least he made an effort to reduce the debt he helped create.

In the meantime though we've now decided to cut taxes and increase spending... that's a deficit double down... or TRIPLE D if you will and not the Stormy kind.

As far as the origin it was the housing bubble and economic collapse of 2008 and subsequent Obama stimulus package.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-17-2018, 04:01 PM   #19
Burls
Veteran

I see a fair bit of Hillary and Obama bashing which I won't bother responding to because, as I've emphasized repeatedly, that doesn't make Trump innocent.
Donald has benefitted far more from the tax cuts than anyone here, even as the deficit skyrockets.
Then there's all of the revenue that Trump hotels and Mar-a-lago are receiving straight from the government coffers, that would not have otherwise been spent.
But, Hey!, if you strongly prefer the Trump kool-aid to the Clinton kool-aid, drink away. At least you're being taken by your favorite grifter family.
Burls is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-17-2018, 04:13 PM   #20
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burls View Post
I see a fair bit of Hillary and Obama bashing which I won't bother responding to because, as I've emphasized repeatedly, that doesn't make Trump innocent.
Donald has benefitted far more from the tax cuts than anyone here, even as the deficit skyrockets.
Then there's all of the revenue that Trump hotels and Mar-a-lago are receiving straight from the government coffers, that would not have otherwise been spent.
But, Hey!, if you strongly prefer the Trump kool-aid to the Clinton kool-aid, drink away. At least you're being taken by your favorite grifter family.
There is more fun fencing with higher wattage posters like Elysian and Clocker. Please try harder.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-17-2018, 04:52 PM   #21
fast4522

Quote:
There is more fun fencing with higher wattage posters like Elysian and Clocker. Please try harder.
Obviously has a thing with rich and privileged. There is something going on with winning that is bothering him, a degenerate POS lost and was beat by a better grifter is his best argument. He fails to accept that in part the degenerate POS was in part the reason for the loss.

Last edited by fast4522; 05-17-2018 at 04:57 PM.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-17-2018, 07:57 PM   #22
chadk66

Boy that was a piss poor effort to back up a claim/statement
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-18-2018, 12:00 AM   #23
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66 View Post
Boy that was a piss poor effort to back up a claim/statement
Well his wife has 30 full time staff and a million dollar organic garden at the white house (or was that the last guy?)
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-18-2018, 08:50 AM   #24
chadk66

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Well his wife has 30 full time staff and a million dollar organic garden at the white house (or was that the last guy?)
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-18-2018, 10:47 PM   #25
Burls
Veteran

Quote:
Funny, I was thinking the same thing about you. ...
Burls is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: