Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Advance Deposit Wagering (ADW)

Old 05-07-2018, 02:00 AM   #16
sjk

I use the upload batch wagers and it was not working yesterday. Unless I looked for the confirmations (which ordinarily there is no reason to do) there was no indication that the bets were not going in.

I spent 20 minutes talking to customer service and tech support and they promised to email me when it was fixed. Nothing from them yet.
sjk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-07-2018, 08:50 PM   #17
Michael

thanks. I just tried again today. Looks busted still. if you can, please post if you get an email. Feel like a cave man betting without conditional wagers.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-08-2018, 11:53 AM   #18
sjk

Looks like it is working today
Old 05-08-2018, 04:39 PM   #19
AltonKelsey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Yeah, they definitely turned off the system that shows the wagers you've made...that always puts a big stress on the servers and is the first thing to go

Yep, when you're running off Commodore 64's and tape storage.

In this day and age, NOTHING horseplayers do should impact anything on the server side.
AltonKelsey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-08-2018, 05:26 PM   #20
cordoba
Veteran

Maybe it's Russia.
cordoba is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-10-2018, 07:54 PM   #21
f2tornado

TwinSpires offers some neat promotions but they always screw up their resolution. I played Good Magic in Pool 4 which was refundable if he came in second. That he did but no refund. I informed the CSR I put $20 on #8. Then the CSR said Good Magic was #6. I had to inform him the future pool numbers were different from actual starting posts. The CSR then said I bet on #12. That would have been nice since it was Justify. Then he said I bet on #4 Combatant. He must have been looking at Race 4 (Pool 4). I finally attached a PDF of Pool 4 and screen shot of my wager. Facepalm.
f2tornado is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-11-2018, 09:37 AM   #22
sjk

I did get follow-up call from twinspires to make sure my issues had been resolved.
Old 05-11-2018, 12:15 PM   #23
jk3521
Registered Loser

Just got an e-mai from customer service.....

"TwinSpires has disabled our Conditional Wager and Batch Wagering interface. Our technical teams plan to evaluate how to re-implement this feature in the future, but as of today we have no timeline for when it will be available.

You have been identified as a frequent user of this service and we appreciate your patience as we make this change.

Have additional questions? Please contact Player Services at player.services@twinspires.com or call (1-877-774-7371).

Thanks,
The TwinSpires Team
jk3521 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-11-2018, 01:05 PM   #24
Mechanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk3521 View Post
Just got an e-mai from customer service.....

"TwinSpires has disabled our Conditional Wager and Batch Wagering interface. Our technical teams plan to evaluate how to re-implement this feature in the future, but as of today we have no timeline for when it will be available.

You have been identified as a frequent user of this service and we appreciate your patience as we make this change.

Have additional questions? Please contact Player Services at player.services@twinspires.com or call (1-877-774-7371).

Thanks,
The TwinSpires Team
Batch wagering is all I use! shut out at T/S, what a bunch of crap, never had a problem with you-bet batch wagers. I have been having problems with T/S interface for years, call T/S tech support and they act like I am the problem, GOODBYE TWINSPIRES!
Mechanic is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-11-2018, 02:30 PM   #25
sjk

I guess I will move over to another ADW account to await developments. I wonder if the action they lose from this will be noticeable and prompt action.
Old 05-11-2018, 03:58 PM   #26
sjk

I talked to a fellow over there and he told me that despite the wording of the email (which I interpreted as maybe they will think about trying to fix it) they are actively working on a fix and have no intention of permanently taking it down.
Old 05-14-2018, 01:21 PM   #27
sjk

Working now.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: