Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-15-2021, 01:13 PM   #16
jay68802

The problem is they are not able to get rid of their arrogance, and see the possibility that they are wrong.
jay68802 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-15-2021, 01:16 PM   #17
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
You haven't thought this through, IMO. You can't "lie to the public", and "fudge the numbers"...and still think that you are "doing the correct thing". There is no "drinking the kool-aid" here. This is deception pure and simple...and the deceivers fully know it.

As an aside...my son and I attracted this virus 11 months ago. He got vaccinated in March while still in school, and I still haven't. He kept telling me to get vaccinated also...because the "experts" kept saying that the people who already contacted this virus would be "invincible" if they also got vaccinated afterwards. Well...my son has been experiencing flu-like symptoms for the last two days, along with fever and chills/sweating. We are eagerly awaiting the test results. I don't know what it is...but he sure doesn't look "invincible" to me.
I disagree! This is what Moral Relativism is all about. Fudging and Faking true Morality (i.e. objective morality!). Under this system of morality the ends always justify the means and its adherents hardly ever bat an eye lash because their brand of elitism morality is superior to the next guy's. They can always find a way to justify themselves.

I'm sorry to hear about your boy. Hope he pulls through okay. Is he home or in the hospital?
Old 09-15-2021, 01:19 PM   #18
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay68802 View Post
The problem is they are not able to get rid of their arrogance, and see the possibility that they are wrong.

jay68802
Old 09-15-2021, 01:23 PM   #19
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay68802 View Post
BINGO! Absolutely right! When was the last time any of us have witnessed so much as a modicum of humility from this administration or any public health official admitting that they don't have all the answers? Or when a previous poorly conceived policy was acknowledged. Leftists are never wrong! Never!
Old 09-15-2021, 01:25 PM   #20
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
BINGO! Absolutely right! When was the last time any of us have witnessed so much as a modicum of humility from this administration or any public health official admitting that they don't have all the answers? Or when a previous poorly conceived policy was acknowledged. Leftists are never wrong! Never!

boxcar
Old 09-15-2021, 04:41 PM   #21
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
I don't buy it. How could they never consider the possibility that they could be wrong...when they've been wrong about practically EVERYTHING in this tragic scenario?
They are mentally ill?

This is without my occasional hyperbole.

IMO something happened during the Trump years. IMO the disappointment over Hillary losing so unexpectedly caused mental health problems for a LOT of people on the left. The realization she lost to Trump caused a full blown mental breakdown for some of them. That includes many in the media. It also seems to have helped the most extreme elements of the left gain more power. You are now allowed to lie, manipulate, crush, destroy, censor etc.. in ways that far exceed anything before. The only thing that matters to them is imposing their will on others.

The left became so extreme and unhinged, level headed people on the right became concerned about losing the freedom loving and free market loving America their parents, grandparents, uncles etc.. fought and died for. It also brought out all the most extreme elements of the right in response and made matters worse. People on the right are now open to the idea that the election was stolen and have all sorts of conspiracy theories about Covid because they believe the left will do anything to win and impose their will.

What would have seemed impossible 20 years ago, almost seems likely now.

I grew up in a lower middle class blue collar neighborhood where virtually everyone was a democrat. My entire extended family was democrats. Many of my friends became plumbers, auto mechanics, electricians, or had other blue collar jobs. They remained democrats for years and years. I remain in contact with many of them. Virtually all my old friends and my entire family has switched to the republican side. Many of those were in the last few years. Even my mother thinks they are bat shit crazy and switched.

It was never like that. They all disagreed on taxes, defense spending, education, healthcare etc.. but I never heard anyone say the other side is crazy. Now everyone thinks everyone else is crazy, but it's the left that changed and it accelerated the day Hillary lost and Trump came to power.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 09-15-2021 at 04:55 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-15-2021, 05:47 PM   #22
woodtoo

HHS-Monoclonal-antibody-drugs-768x610.jpg
New HHS restriction will limit what states can receive monoclonal antibody therapeutics based solely on ones political affiliations.

Pay backs a bitch baby.
Old 09-15-2021, 05:50 PM   #23
woodtoo

Biden-jab-vaccine-covid-compliance-coronavirus-.jpg
Old 09-15-2021, 06:41 PM   #24
classhandicapper

Quote:
"The media has an obligation to put the COVID numbers in perspective rather than using it to stoke fear..."

Dr. Jay Bhattacharya on COVID fact and fiction. Listen, subscribe, and download here:
Old 09-15-2021, 10:18 PM   #25
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
They are mentally ill?

This is without my occasional hyperbole.

IMO something happened during the Trump years. IMO the disappointment over Hillary losing so unexpectedly caused mental health problems for a LOT of people on the left. The realization she lost to Trump caused a full blown mental breakdown for some of them. That includes many in the media. It also seems to have helped the most extreme elements of the left gain more power. You are now allowed to lie, manipulate, crush, destroy, censor etc.. in ways that far exceed anything before. The only thing that matters to them is imposing their will on others.

The left became so extreme and unhinged, level headed people on the right became concerned about losing the freedom loving and free market loving America their parents, grandparents, uncles etc.. fought and died for. It also brought out all the most extreme elements of the right in response and made matters worse. People on the right are now open to the idea that the election was stolen and have all sorts of conspiracy theories about Covid because they believe the left will do anything to win and impose their will.

What would have seemed impossible 20 years ago, almost seems likely now.

I grew up in a lower middle class blue collar neighborhood where virtually everyone was a democrat. My entire extended family was democrats. Many of my friends became plumbers, auto mechanics, electricians, or had other blue collar jobs. They remained democrats for years and years. I remain in contact with many of them. Virtually all my old friends and my entire family has switched to the republican side. Many of those were in the last few years. Even my mother thinks they are bat shit crazy and switched.

It was never like that. They all disagreed on taxes, defense spending, education, healthcare etc.. but I never heard anyone say the other side is crazy. Now everyone thinks everyone else is crazy, but it's the left that changed and it accelerated the day Hillary lost and Trump came to power.
You are 100% correct about the Trump years.

People's minds were completely blown to smithereens. And it continues to this day.
Old 09-16-2021, 11:02 AM   #26
boxcar

New Missouri COVID Whistleblower: HOSPITALS are LYING to the public about COVID… and I CAN PROVE IT

Another COVID whistleblower has come forward as exclusively reported by Gateway Pundit to allege that the statistics about ICU’s being overrun are wildly inflated, over-reported, and in many cases an outright LIE by political officials.

Josh Snider worked in facilities management at Missouri Baptist Medical Center or “MBMC”, “I watched our hospital administrators say in the media that our intensive care units were overflowing with COVID patients, at 98% capacity, knowing that it was a complete and utter lie.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...vid-can-prove/

The lies keep rolling in like the waves in the sea.
Old 09-16-2021, 11:44 AM   #27
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Vaxxfest 21.....

Biden's plan for the fall.....

The vaxx is perfectly safee....

With no side effects!