Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.
Old 10-22-2018, 01:59 PM   #46
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
It is scary. We can't afford to give these invaders free lunches, free housing, free medical, free phones, free internet, etc., etc., etc. for the rest of their lives.

Maybe that is your vision of utopia, but it's not how life works in the real world.

Scary. 7,000 people, mostly unarmed and just wanting a better life for themselves.

If I was a honduaran, i would take my shot.

However I would not be part of a caravan. LOL

I would save my bucks and get a round trip flight to "visit as a tourist"
the United States (NYC). Just staying for the weekend. and then disappear into the underground economy never to be heard from again.

If you want in to the US, you dont make a spectacle of yourself.

Thats for amateurs.

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2018, 02:01 PM   #47
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Yeah, it's the Dems trying to drum up votes because they know there is no such thing as their "blue wave".

Trump should call Congress back in an emergency session to get them to pass a law to disallow this current band of misfit invaders. This would also get all the Dems on record with the American people where they stand on the invasion.
All the comments this is getting in this thread actually lends credence to my theory its better for the GOP than the Democrats.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2018, 02:06 PM   #48
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
All the comments this is getting in this thread actually lends credence to my theory its better for the GOP than the Democrats.

Non factor in most districts in the United states.

do you think someone in Far Hills, NJ (NJ-07 swing district) give two anythings bout this stupid caravan?

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2018, 02:09 PM   #49
boxcar

Quote:
All the comments are because all the conservatives marvel at the utter stupidity of the dimwits. They know there is no blue wave in their future, so they're trying to create a crisis as an issue to run on. The dimwits never seem to understand that they're preaching to their own unhinged choir, and that their tactics will fall on the deaf ears of all others and not dissuade one Trump supporter.
Old 10-22-2018, 02:12 PM   #50
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post
Non factor in most districts in the United states.

do you think someone in Far Hills, NJ (NJ-07 swing district) give two anythings bout this stupid caravan?

Allan
They do if they're a Trump supporter. Its why he brought it up.
Old 10-22-2018, 02:13 PM   #51
elysiantraveller

Quote:
All the comments are because all the conservatives marvel at the utter stupidity of the dimwits. They know there is no blue wave in their future, so they're trying to create a crisis as an issue to run on. The dimwits never seem to understand that they're preaching to their own unhinged choir, and that their tactics will fall on the deaf ears of all others and not dissuade one Trump supporter.
Barring something extraordinary happening between now and then I'll bookmark this post.

You can ignore reality but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.
Old 10-22-2018, 02:34 PM   #52
elysiantraveller

Now Trump says there will be terrorists and Middle Easterners mixed in!

Yeah this is definitely another shot by Trump to drum up some votes for the mid-terms.

Fearmongering for votes.

Next they'll be led by a woman they call Kahleesi and she has dragons...

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 10-22-2018 at 02:35 PM.
Old 10-22-2018, 02:40 PM   #53
boxcar

Quote:
Barring something extraordinary happening between now and then I'll bookmark this post.

You can ignore reality but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.
I have long been on record saying there is no such thing as a "blue wave".

And for your info, illegal immigration is the number one issue with Trump supporters, so Republicans aren't going to lose one vote because of this invasion -- unless the Republican is a whishy washy, lukewarm RINO (the type worthy of only the pukes of voters, anyway).
Old 10-22-2018, 02:41 PM   #54
woodtoo

Quote:
Now Trump says there will be terrorists and Middle Easterners mixed in!

Yeah this is definitely another shot by Trump to drum up some votes for the mid-terms.

Fearmongering for votes.

Next they'll be led by a woman they call Kahleesi and she has dragons...
And this is not possible? One terrorist is one too many. So Trump is behind this.
You are incorrigible.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2018, 02:45 PM   #55
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
And this is not possible? One terrorist is one too many. So Trump is behind this.
You are incorrigible.
No Trump isn't behind this...

Nobody is "behind this".

You guys are the ones lofting that insanity. What I'm saying is this whole thing is much ado about nothing. Those people will be turned back at the border and that will be that.

Trump is just going to milk this for every vote he possibly can. I don't blame him. Which would be the inverse of the claimed "lib conspiracy" by some on here.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 10-22-2018 at 02:47 PM.
Old 10-22-2018, 02:49 PM   #56
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Trump is just going to milk this for every vote he possibly can. Which would be the inverse of the claimed "lib conspiracy" by some on here.

No.....Trump is exploiting the stupidity and the desperation of the opposition, just like he did with the Kavanaugh fiasco tactics of the "other side".
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2018, 02:56 PM   #57
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
No.....Trump is exploiting the stupidity and the desperation of the opposition, just like he did with the Kavanaugh fiasco tactics of the "other side".
My bad...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg woody and buzz 22102018145535.jpg (56.5 KB, 1 views)
Old 10-22-2018, 03:00 PM   #58
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
You are incorrigible.
Typical liberal loonyism disguised as rational thought. Trump and/or wealthy Republican supporters created this crisis to excite and incite the dimwit base and to give them an issue immediately before an election.
Old 10-22-2018, 03:02 PM   #59
woodtoo

Quote:
No Trump isn't behind this...

Nobody is "behind this".

You guys are the ones lofting that insanity. What I'm saying is this whole thing is much ado about nothing. Those people will be turned back at the border and that will be that.

Trump is just going to milk this for every vote he possibly can. I don't blame him. Which would be the inverse of the claimed "lib conspiracy" by some on here.
I wish it were that easy to just turn them back but we know and more importantly they know, that's not how it works.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2018, 03:02 PM   #60
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Typical liberal loonyism disguised as rational thought. Trump and/or wealthy Republican supporters created this crisis to excite and incite the dimwit base and to give them an issue immediately before an election.
Who said we were letting them in?

We turn back 10s of thousands a month. Ya'll being played.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: