Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-17-2018, 01:37 AM   #1
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Another happy go lucky immigrant

Video
Old 11-17-2018, 02:53 AM   #2
MargieRose

This scene really brings the swinish mentality of way too many illegal immigrants home. This diablo DESERVED to be shot DEAD, after he brazenly got out of his car, approached and shot at the police.

With scenes like this and this joke of a caravan invading our southern border, I'm going to find it very difficult to look in the face of any south-of-the-border immigrant without feeling an uncomfortable measure of disdain.

Yeah, yeah...I know, most of them are really just angeles inocentes!
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2018, 08:38 AM   #3
zico20

I am confused. What were the police doing? The guy was out in the open, did they not shoot at him, did they miss him while he was standing there. How many cops were there. Strange. Why didn't he chase after him right away.
Old 11-17-2018, 09:11 AM   #4
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
This scene really brings the swinish mentality of way too many illegal immigrants home. This diablo DESERVED to be shot DEAD, after he brazenly got out of his car, approached and shot at the police.

With scenes like this and this joke of a caravan invading our southern border, I'm going to find it very difficult to look in the face of any south-of-the-border immigrant without feeling an uncomfortable measure of disdain.

Your anger expresses an old adage: A rotten apple spoils the whole barrel.
Old 11-17-2018, 03:53 PM   #5
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by zico20 View Post
I am confused. What were the police doing? The guy was out in the open, did they not shoot at him, did they miss him while he was standing there. How many cops were there. Strange. Why didn't he chase after him right away.
from the angle the cholo was shooting, it appears the officer abandoned his vehicle and ran...........

The guy was obviously adept with his weapon.....it might not have been a bad strategy. He lived.
Old 11-17-2018, 04:55 PM   #6
MargieRose

This is what we are getting with the current, ignorant immigration policies; policies which are as unfair to the honest immigrant hopefuls as it is to the American people.

Listen up Libs/Demos, none of your dimwitted, wannabe immigration policies is worth risking even just a few dark-side votes slipping in! How much damage is just one capable of?

Law Enforcement Network

Published on Nov 14, 2018

The Washington County sheriff's office has released dash-cam video that show a shootout with a gunman Sunday.

The agency said on Facebook that Sheriff Tim Helder chose to release the footage because bystander video has already been posted online and "because of the great public interest it has generated."

The video, viewable [below], also includes 911 audio and shots of the bullet holes in Washington County Cpl. Brett Thompson's vehicle.

"We are so thankful Corporal Thompson, all other officers who were involved, as well as citizens who were in the areas of the incident, were unharmed," the statement on Facebook noted.

Police identified the gunman as Luis Cobos-Cenobio, 29. He faces four charges of attempted capital murder and one charge each of fleeing, terroristic act, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement placed a hold on Cobos-Cenobio. Calls to the immigration office in Fort Smith were not answered Monday.

He shot at law enforcement officers during a car chase that started in Tontitown and ended in Springdale, according to a news release from the Police Department. No officers were injured, but they did return fire.

Cobos-Cenobio had an injury to his shoulder when he was arrested at the intersection of South Thompson Street and Don Tyson Parkway, according to the news release.

The incident started at 12:43 p.m. after Thompson attempted to pull over a green Saturn driving north on South Barrington Road near Steele Road in Tontitown for a traffic violation, according to a Washington County sheriff's office news release. The area is south of U.S. 412 and west of Interstate 49.

Cobos-Cenobio eventually stopped the car on Steele Road. When Thompson got out of his patrol vehicle, Cobos-Cenobio opened his car door and began shooting, at which point Thompson returned fire, according to a news release from the sheriff's office.

Cobos-Cenobio fled, then stopped a short distance later and let a female passenger out of the car before taking off again.

A Springdale police officer spotted the car at 1:11 p.m. north of Lake Fayetteville. Cobos-Cenobio again shot at officers, according to the Springdale release.

The Fayetteville Police Department and Arkansas State Police joined the chase that went into Fayetteville and back to Springdale. Cobos-Cenobio stopped the car and surrendered to police.

He was treated at Northwest Medical Center and taken to the Washington County jail.

The whole video:

Last edited by MargieRose; 11-17-2018 at 04:56 PM.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2018, 05:03 PM   #7
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
from the angle the cholo was shooting, it appears the officer abandoned his vehicle and ran...........

The guy was obviously adept with his weapon.....it might not have been a bad strategy. He lived.
I think he took cover behind the car... the cholo was shooting at him thru the windshield and I seen what looked like shoots come back thru the glass... which would account for no hits due to deflection. He may have change cover to a tree or took flight in the end either but not from the get go.

I believe if I was the driver of the SUV the cholo would not of had a right leg as I would of rammed the drivers door.

Glad they caught the SOB... now some liberal from the ACLU will try and get him off.
Old 11-17-2018, 05:35 PM   #8
ElKabong

Yet another innocent migrant worker wanting to flee the violence of his homeland. We must help these poor souls!!
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2018, 05:37 PM   #9
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Yet another innocent migrant worker wanting to flee the violence of his homeland. We must help these poor souls!!
Lets leave that to the professionals.ICE.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2018, 05:59 PM   #10
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
I think he took cover behind the car... the cholo was shooting at him thru the windshield and I seen what looked like shoots come back thru the glass... which would account for no hits due to deflection. He may have change cover to a tree or took flight in the end either but not from the get go.

I believe if I was the driver of the SUV the cholo would not of had a right leg as I would of rammed the drivers door.

Glad they caught the SOB... now some liberal from the ACLU will try and get him off.
Yep......I think it would have been a pretty easy take down.....just run him over.
Old 11-17-2018, 09:01 PM   #11
elysiantraveller

Quote:

elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2018, 10:58 PM   #12
ElKabong

Quote:

Agree 100 percent.
Old 11-17-2018, 11:13 PM   #13
davew

Are you aware there are some elected officials in DC (like presidential candidate Kamala Harris) with a perceived perception that police treat undocumented foreigners worse than the KKK and these people are justifiably in fear for their lives.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2018, 12:41 AM   #14
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Are you aware there are some elected officials in DC (like presidential candidate Kamala Harris) with a perceived perception that police treat undocumented foreigners worse than the KKK and these people are justifiably in fear for their lives.
If she runs and carries on with that nonsense, this clip would be a great ad to sink her. Middle America would scratch her off faster than I scratch off a horse that ely's brother in Cleveland likes. She's better off leaving this topic alone, but like a moth to a flame...
Old 11-22-2018, 02:58 AM   #15
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Tremendous loss....just tremendous...don't know how the board will survive without stuff like this.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: