Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 2.20 average.
Old 11-13-2018, 09:48 PM   #616
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
That's why MostPost, FanDan, Hcap and Boxcar, to name a few, I would never put on ignore any longer, though there are times when the irritation level is quite high with them.....They've all proven themselves as posters that I can strain a nugget from, here and there, even though I don't agree with them in most cases.....They are worthy of engagement and MY time, period.
Imagine how much more tolerance and restraint you would have developed if Capper Al and EMD4ME were still posting on this board.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-13-2018, 09:51 PM   #617
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Imagine how much more tolerance and restraint you would have developed if Capper Al and EMD4ME were still posting on this board.
I wouldn't be here, so I wouldn't know...

BTW, Thanks a lot for talking me back to this board in the first place....It's all your fault anyway...

Last edited by ReplayRandall; 11-13-2018 at 09:53 PM.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-13-2018, 10:03 PM   #618
thaskalos

Quote:
I wouldn't be here, so I wouldn't know...
Do you recall how you and I would get into frequent arguments here early on? And then we started talking on the phone...and now we can tolerate one another's opinions. I suspect that the same thing would happen to all of us here if we could only get to know each other a little better than we could with our little online snippets here. The social media often brings out the worst in people.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-13-2018, 10:08 PM   #619
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Do you recall how you and I would get into frequent arguments here early on? And then we started talking on the phone...and now we can tolerate one another's opinions. I suspect that the same thing would happen to all of us here if we could only get to know each other a little better than we could with our little online snippets here. The social media often brings out the worst in people.
I don't have a clue as to what you're talking about...Tolerate your opinion?...

What makes you think I do?....oun d:
Old 11-13-2018, 11:06 PM   #620
fast4522

Quote:
When I feel like it, I can rip anyone on this board to shreds Sport, including you. But there are certain individuals who don't deserve the engagement, do you get it?....I decide, no one else determines the pathway for me except the Almighty, as I shoot straight fire all the time. I don't vacillate or accommodate those who aren't mature enough to know the wisdom of the subject matter at hand, but talk out of both sides of their mouth simply to be entertaining or provocative......There were 7 posters I've put on ignore, 4 of them are gone, off the board, and what happens to the other three is up to them and PA, not me.
I do get it, I am no angel here at Pace Advantage. I have not used ignore or many other things you can use here, because I do not need them. All that I am saying to you is when you can't control your person maybe you need a break, and in all seriousness when fresh you don't need ignore either. Do I agree with Mike on this political correct stuff? Hell no, but we are soon moving to 2019 and we don't own this. I prefer the wild west here so my style is to not ignore and wait to kick when calling out is the way to go. Many who espouse garbage that is more European than American is way more easy to shread when your fresh. Don't take this wrong, the Q stuff is stale and exposes you to easy kicks by others.

Last edited by fast4522; 11-13-2018 at 11:09 PM.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-13-2018, 11:31 PM   #621
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Don't take this wrong, thw Q stuff is stale and exposes you to easy kicks by others.
Dude, I'm acutely aware of the target I put on myself with "Q"... Everything moves slower than I would like, but IMO, I see huge movement dead ahead.....There's a reason why Trump basically fired Sessions the day after mid-terms, it's all about optics from the perception of the Deep State. I posted my beliefs on "Q" in detail in this thread numerous times. We are now down to 50 days before the new Congress is sworn in, and I expect the wheels of justice and pain to be sped up during this time.

Make no mistake, if nothing drastically changes by Jan 3rd, I will be the first to admit that it was all a LARP and a PsyOps fraud of the highest magnitude, and I will deserve everything that comes my way, crow and all.

I chose this, I've been on board with "Q" since the start, I was away from this site for almost 10 months, and I came back to enlighten those who've read my posts. My hope is that I've made "awake" many, but no matter what, I would make the same choice again, without a doubt.

Either way, I have no regrets, I gave it my all.....Now let's see what happens.
Old 11-13-2018, 11:49 PM   #622
fast4522

Well that is all well and fine but the jury is still out on Q. The other stuff I am more sure about. None of these are worthy of ignore, rip of heads and shit down necks. And when they duck your winning posts, do it anyway to expose weak positions.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-14-2018, 08:26 AM   #623
biggestal99

Quote:
Dude, I'm acutely aware of the target I put on myself with "Q"... Everything moves slower than I would like, but IMO, I see huge movement dead ahead.....There's a reason why Trump basically fired Sessions the day after mid-terms, it's all about optics from the perception of the Deep State. I posted my beliefs on "Q" in detail in this thread numerous times. We are now down to 50 days before the new Congress is sworn in, and I expect the wheels of justice and pain to be sped up during this time.

Make no mistake, if nothing drastically changes by Jan 3rd, I will be the first to admit that it was all a LARP and a PsyOps fraud of the highest magnitude, and I will deserve everything that comes my way, crow and all.

I chose this, I've been on board with "Q" since the start, I was away from this site for almost 10 months, and I came back to enlighten those who've read my posts. My hope is that I've made "awake" many, but no matter what, I would make the same choice again, without a doubt.

Either way, I have no regrets, I gave it my all.....Now let's see what happens.
The huge movement began this past Tuesday when the people of the United States ousted the republicans from the house where they sat for 8 years.

There is a new sheriff in town.

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-14-2018, 08:37 AM   #624
wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post
The huge movement began this past Tuesday when the people of the United States ousted the republicans from the house where they sat for 8 years.

Allan

Huge movement? I'll take the Senate over the house any day, thank you.
Old 11-14-2018, 10:18 AM   #625
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

Allan
Yup...just like it's happened many times before.

Been there, done that...meh

Oh, and by the way...this whole "Q" thing? I guarantee this is all just some Donald J. Trump publicity scheme, probably run by Brad Parscale or Jared K. in order to keep his base engaged and in line...it's just another version of "John Miller" or "John Barron" IMO...
Old 11-14-2018, 10:30 AM   #626
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsin View Post
Huge movement? I'll take the Senate over the house any day, thank you.

Try passing ANY legislation without consulting with Nancy first.

DOA.

Thats a huge change in the way things will be in washington for two years whether you acknowledge it or not.

I know it was a 'complete huge victory' for the republicans.

on a much better note, Scott walker was handed his walking papers by the electorate in Wisconsin.

from Presidential Candidate to unemployed former governor. How the mighty have fallen.

Allan
Old 11-14-2018, 10:38 AM   #627
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Yup...just like it's happened many times before.

Been there, done that...meh

Its not a meh to your boy.

He lived the easy life as President for the first two years.

Now he got to grovel in the dirt to get things accomplished.

Or he can do what Obama did, and issue a lot of EOs that are easily rescinded by the next president (well save for DACA)

either way its not meh.

It effects all things political.

well when the dems see the trump tax returns then you will know the difference.

Allan
Old 11-14-2018, 10:43 AM   #628
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Its not a meh to your boy.

He lived the easy life as President for the first two years.

Now he got to grovel in the dirt to get things accomplished.

Or he can do what Obama did, and issue a lot of EOs that are easily rescinded by the next president (well save for DACA)

either way its not meh.

It effects all things political.

well when the dems see the trump tax returns then you will know the difference.

Allan
Well, you're making it out to be this big deal...almost historic in nature...my "meh" is meant to say that it's happened many times before and will happen again...it's not that big of an accomplishment or that big of a deal.
Old 11-14-2018, 10:44 AM   #629
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Try passing ANY legislation without consulting with Nancy first.
Same goes for the dems.
But GOP has appointments and EO going for them.
So your big score is good if you enjoy kissing your sister.
Old 11-14-2018, 10:45 AM   #630
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Nancy...lulz