Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > **TRIPLE CROWN TRAIL**

Old 04-30-2018, 01:00 PM   #31
LoneF
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay68802 View Post
And Justify knew that no matter what Bolt did, on that day he could beat him.
When Bolt just let Justify get a easy uncontested lead I am sure Justify and most everyone else on the planet knew the race was setting up for Bolt to have no chance.

I think the racing powers were just about as inclined to see Justify lose the SA derby and not race in the KY derby as the NBA was inclined to see LeBron James get knocked out in the first round and have the no name Pacers advance instead.
LoneF is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-30-2018, 01:00 PM   #32
jay68802

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneF View Post
If the best argument against Magnum Moon is that he drifts in the stretch when ahead by more than 10 lengths than I think I’ll take my chances using him on a few tickets ...
The best argument against Magnum Moon is that he has failed to run a figure above 100, and he is going against 10 other horses that have.
jay68802 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-30-2018, 01:05 PM   #33
LoneF
Veteran

Quote:
The best argument against Magnum Moon is that he has failed to run a figure above 100, and he is going against 10 other horses that have.
Yeah highlighted by that 114 that Justify ran LOL
Old 04-30-2018, 01:08 PM   #34
jay68802

Quote:
When Bolt just let Justify get a easy uncontested lead I am sure Justify and most everyone else on the planet knew the race was setting up for Bolt to have no chance.

I think the racing powers were just about as inclined to see Justify lose the SA derby and not race in the KY derby as the NBA was inclined to see LeBron James get knocked out in the first round and have the no name Pacers advance instead.
There is no doubt that Bolt was in a bad situation against Justify. Either challenge early and take the risk late, or run his race and hope to be good enough in the end. Great horse's can do both and win in both situations, Bolt is not a great horse at this moment, but in the Derby will be in a different situation.
Old 04-30-2018, 01:10 PM   #35
jay68802

Quote:
Yeah highlighted by that 114 that Justify ran LOL
No, highlighted by Justify's 109, still shows a large gap that Magnum Moon has to cover by improvement.
Old 04-30-2018, 01:11 PM   #36
BlueChip@DRF
Random Numbers Generator

Location: In the grandstand looking under the seats for tickets or food
All man-made numbers are subjective to human error.
Old 04-30-2018, 01:14 PM   #37
LoneF
Veteran

The whole SA derby was a staged set up to make sure Justify qualified for the derby and did it in a way they they could get the hype train rolling .

First they get 4 or 5 also rans, than add Bolt to the race for ”credibility” than make sure Bolt lays down ( easy to do since he already has the points and his trainer Mick Ruis has the integrity of .... ) than after Justify runs one of the slowest SA Derby in history they still give him a speed figure that towers over everyone else to give the hype train plenty of steam ...

All those losing dollars that are going to be bet on Justify have to end up in somebody’s pocket ....
Old 04-30-2018, 01:18 PM   #38
jay68802

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueChip@DRF View Post
All man-made numbers are subjective to human error.
True, I still think my last utility bill contained human error.
Old 04-30-2018, 01:20 PM   #39
LoneF
Veteran

Quote:
No, highlighted by Justify's 109, still shows a large gap that Magnum Moon has to cover by improvement.
Why not just give Justify a 136 speed figure for running one of the slowest SA derby’s ever ?

Actually I have just started my own speed figures company. And my first act is to give Mendelssohn a 144 for demolishing the track record in winning the UAE derby.

So there you have it .. Mendelssohn by far now has the highest speed figure in the race and I used the exact same method they used to give Justify his 109 or 114 figure. Just pull a number out of thin air that either feels right to you or serves the purpose of the agenda you have ..
Old 04-30-2018, 01:28 PM   #40
LoneF
Veteran

There is no doubt in my mind that if a real race horse like Mendelssohn would have ran in the SA Derby that he would have knocked a lightweight like Justify into the next zip code lol.

Even a honest capable horse like Flameaway would have taken out the trash that day against Justify !!!
Old 04-30-2018, 01:28 PM   #41
jay68802

Quote:
Why not just give Justify a 136 speed figure for running one of the slowest SA derby’s ever ?

Actually I have just started my own speed figures company. And my first act is to give Mendelssohn a 144 for demolishing the track record in winning the UAE derby.

So there you have it .. Mendelssohn by far now has the highest speed figure in the race and I used the exact same method they used to give Justify his 109 or 114 figure. Just pull a number out of thin air that either feels right to you or serves the purpose of the agenda you have ..

So now you think Magnum Moon is going to improve his figure by 44 points? Or should I just start calling you Andrew?
Old 04-30-2018, 01:30 PM   #42
dilanesp

Quote:
The whole SA derby was a staged set up to make sure Justify qualified for the derby and did it in a way they they could get the hype train rolling .

First they get 4 or 5 also rans, than add Bolt to the race for ”credibility” than make sure Bolt lays down ( easy to do since he already has the points and his trainer Mick Ruis has the integrity of .... ) than after Justify runs one of the slowest SA Derby in history they still give him a speed figure that towers over everyone else to give the hype train plenty of steam ...

All those losing dollars that are going to be bet on Justify have to end up in somebody’s pocket ....
This is all going to sound very silly if Justify wins Saturday.
dilanesp is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-30-2018, 01:42 PM   #43
LoneF
Veteran

Quote:

So now you think Magnum Moon is going to improve his figure by 44 points? Or should I just start calling you Andrew?
That’s a good idea LOL

I wonder if I can change my screen name ???
Old 04-30-2018, 01:44 PM   #44
LoneF
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilanesp View Post
This is all going to sound very silly if Justify wins Saturday.
And if the sun comes crashing into the earth before Saturday than they won’t even run the race. Both scenarios have equal probability !
Old 04-30-2018, 01:45 PM   #45
jay68802

Quote:
That’s a good idea LOL

I wonder if I can change my screen name ???
You change yours to Andrew and I will change mine to Watchmaker, that way we will both be wrong.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: