Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-07-2023, 08:23 PM   #1
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Crazy Lib gets mugged. Changes tune

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archiv...een-mugged.php

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6534.jpg (187.6 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by JustRalph; 09-07-2023 at 08:24 PM.
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-07-2023, 08:39 PM   #2
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

my first thought...looks like fake blood

my second thought...get fucked...this is EXACTLY what you asked for...yet you were too fucking stupid to realize it at the time
Old 09-08-2023, 07:48 AM   #3
BELMONT 6-6-09

Zero sympathy. I wish i could have told her you must have wanted this violence you voted for it. That's exactly what i say to the liberals i meet that are complaining about the poor conditions and violence in NYC. It's WAKE UP TIME-NO MORE GAMES!!
BELMONT 6-6-09 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-08-2023, 10:15 AM   #4
davew

whats her problem? can't she just reimagine social workers showing up and saving her day?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-08-2023, 11:45 AM   #5
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Libs can't be beat!

WAIY! yes they can!

You know what's black and tan and looks good on a liberal?

A Doberman

Last edited by Tom; 09-08-2023 at 11:48 AM.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-08-2023, 12:20 PM   #6
Tor Ekman

She deserved to get her ass beat . . . but in typical liberal hysterionics, her over-the-top description of her ordeal is hardly consistent with the photo of her actual physical condition . . . these people are insane
Tor Ekman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-08-2023, 01:35 PM   #7
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor Ekman View Post
She deserved to get her ass beat . . . but in typical liberal hysterionics, her over-the-top description of her ordeal is hardly consistent with the photo of her actual physical condition . . . these people are insane

It is becoming harder and harder for me not to cross the line of wishing harm to people for their political views, I just want them to go away. Once a person pledges to be a Democrat is the common sense part of their brain removed? Democrats lay the ground work for disasters then run around screaming the sky is falling when everything turns out the way we knew it would.

I love the personal description of her injuries, did she get an MBA from the J6
School of Dramatic Testimony? Deep head gashes? The picture was taken during a mid chin drip. Her blood appears thin for whatever reason, that and the location of the cut shown is an area of very thin skin. There also has been no attempt to wipe her face. Her hair looks perfectly fine. I am not saying she did not get car jacked, just saying her story is full of holes.

I wonder if the current writer of version 27 of the Biden lightening strike story wrote that one?
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-08-2023, 01:40 PM   #8
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor Ekman View Post
Hey, one pistol whipping can change a persons view……dontcha know…..
Old 09-08-2023, 01:51 PM   #9
xtb

Old 09-08-2023, 01:54 PM   #10
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
School of Dramatic Testimony? Deep head gashes? The picture was taken during a mid chin drip. Her blood appears thin for whatever reason, that and the location of the cut shown is an area of very thin skin. There also has been no attempt to wipe her face. Her hair looks perfectly fine. I am not saying she did not get car jacked, just saying her story is full of holes.
She should have used ketchup.
Old 09-08-2023, 02:09 PM   #11
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
She should have used ketchup.

My point about the thin blood was it makes the bleed look way worse than it is. I was not implying it was fake. Not only does it flow well it isn't good for coagulating. I think if they were using fake blood they would have used more.
I do hope the media makes a fool out of this woman when the holes in her story come out.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-08-2023, 05:26 PM   #12
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
It is becoming harder and harder for me not to cross the line of wishing harm to people for their political views, I just want them to go away. Once a person pledges to be a Democrat is the common sense part of their brain removed? Democrats lay the ground work for disasters then run around screaming the sky is falling when everything turns out the way we knew it would.

I wonder if the current writer of version 27 of the Biden lightening strike story wrote that one?
Yeah, there is something wrong here. Why is there no bruising given all that blood? You’re carjacked and the first thing you do is post on Facebook? Without washing your face?

We’ are going to learn there is more to this story and it won’t be good for Ms. Sathananda.
Old 09-08-2023, 07:48 PM   #13
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Yeah, there is something wrong here. Why is there no bruising given all that blood? You’re carjacked and the first thing you do is post on Facebook? Without washing your face?

We’ are going to learn there is more to this story and it won’t be good for Ms. Sathananda.
wow, who hijacked this account?

She started buitching aboutguns, but doesn't she FEEL the same thing could have happened if they had 9" knives or even 2' pipes?

How did she break herleg?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-09-2023, 09:10 AM   #14
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post

Who are you and what have you done with mostpost?