Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-09-2009, 01:47 PM   #16
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
What is islamic for "uh, um, uh, uh,"

Bubba, what flavor is the kool aid today?
You tell us. You've been drinking it for eight years
mostpost is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-09-2009, 02:09 PM   #17
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

You don't read much here before you pop off, do you?
Of anyone who defends Bush here, I am probably the biggest complainer about him. But then facts would only get in the way of a good troll post, now wouldn't they?

Frankly, I don't consider anyone who by this time still buys Obama's BS to very bright. We have an an abundance of 2 watt bulbs on this board.

Last edited by Tom; 05-09-2009 at 02:10 PM.
Tom is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-09-2009, 05:37 PM   #18
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba X
You might consider furloughing your tired, "Oh, so now it is unpatriotic to criticize?" mantra as a standard retort. Unless, of course, you can soup it up a bit.
Why would I do that? It's so damn spot-on....
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-09-2009, 06:45 PM   #19
Bubba X
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty
jb, ok, gotta give you that one. She's a bombthrower, that i love. But she's not a newswoman. News people on the left have called the right names, not just pundits. They interviewed Garafalo on a so called news show where she said the tea partiers were racists. And that they had no clue. In her words "it's all about a blackman being in the Whitehouse."This was supposed to be a serious interview. You just can't compare the incomparable. The left is much more hateful than the right. Especially in the mainstream media. I'm not even counting the leftwing pundits and bloggers. They even control the Beauty Pageants as we just saw not long ago.
Garafalo a serious interview? Really? Was Phyllis Diller not available?

Yes, Miss USA. So sweet, so pure. The left compelled her to lie about her boob job and we all know she was forced (by Garafolo?) to get paid for those 1/2 naked pictures.

Bubba X is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-09-2009, 06:50 PM   #20
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Yes, Miss USA. So sweet, so pure. The left compelled her to lie about her boob job and we all know she was forced (by Garafolo?) to get paid for those 1/2 naked pictures.
What does sweet and pure have to do with anything? It was a freakin' beauty contest whose main purpose is to attract drooling male viewers of a certain demographic.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-09-2009, 06:52 PM   #21
Bubba X
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Why would I do that? It's so damn spot-on....
No. It is not spot on. It is overbroad and a bit boring. And far too predictable.

You are pretty good at the posting equivalent of taking my words out of context. You rarely quote my entire message. And you rarely, if ever, have anything salient as a response. You just fire a bullet point or two.

Anyway, I would like to see your future replies say, "Bubba, I know you voted for Bush. Four times, in fact. But, ...."
Old 05-09-2009, 06:54 PM   #22
Bubba X
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
What does sweet and pure have to do with anything? It was a freakin' beauty contest whose main purpose is to attract drooling male viewers of a certain demographic.
Without knowing or really caring about who watched this thing, I'd bet dollars to dimes the "drooling males" are not the primary viewing demographic.
Old 05-09-2009, 06:59 PM   #23
Bubba X
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlJim78
http://memri.org/bin/latestnews.cgi?ID=SD234209

"'If America Was A Human Being, We Would Talk With It' - But You Are Not Human Beings, And This is the Same Nation It Was 30 Years Ago... And [Therefore] Say: 'Death to America!'" Ayatollah Khatami

Maybe Obama will address statements like this in his talk to the muslim world.

Yes, I believe he will.

What do you expect him to talk about?
Old 05-09-2009, 07:25 PM   #24
toetoe
Veteran

Buttboy Sex (a better descriptive, dontcha think? Leaving that behind ...),

Is this some kind of preemptive strike, or what ? If you are not ashamed of it, make your case from the highest hilltop. Make your case for giving the Full Lewinsky to H.R.H. Barack I; make your case against Michael Weiner, based on his words, not indirect discourse from Clown Prince Jon Leibowitz or mental giant/Janet Neapolitan wannabe Jacqui Smith (oh yeah --- defend her while you're at it). Don't settle for an "I posted first so I win" strategy. You are better than that ... arntcha ?
toetoe is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-09-2009, 07:32 PM   #25
toetoe
Veteran

Hey, ya know that dollface in the full body bikini, the Miss Sow de Arabia contestant ? If she were asked about homosexual marriage, I'm sure she would get a standing ovation for saying, "Off with their heads." If you can't handle that, you're just a HATER, and we will cull you from the herd.

Peace, baby. .
toetoe is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-09-2009, 07:49 PM   #26
Bubba X
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by toetoe
Hey, ya know that dollface in the full body bikini, the Miss Sow de Arabia contestant ? If she were asked about homosexual marriage, I'm sure she would get a standing ovation for saying, "Off with their heads." If you can't handle that, you're just a HATER, and we will cull you from the herd.

Peace, baby. .
Two gay sex posts in just a few minutes. Well, you go boy. You go. You might want to start yourself a "ToeToe Needs Puzzled About His Sexual Identity Help."
Old 05-09-2009, 08:33 PM   #27
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
[/color]

Yes, I believe he will.

What do you expect him to talk about?
I expect him to apologize for something. That is his pay grade.
Old 05-10-2009, 01:09 AM   #28
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Of anyone who defends Bush here, I am probably the biggest complainer about him. But then facts would only get in the way of a good troll post, now wouldn't they?

Frankly, I don't consider anyone who by this time still buys Obama's BS to very bright. We have an an abundance of 2 watt bulbs on this board.
Who said anything about Bush? Ever since I've been here you have never once said anything critical of any conservative idea and never once said anything positive about any liberal idea. Since those are your beliefs, that's fine. But don't tell me you are any less guilty of drinking the kool aid than anyone else.
Old 05-10-2009, 01:28 AM   #29
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom

A Troll?
An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion

I research things before I Post. I don't call people names, even when they do so to or about me. I stay on topic as I understand the topic to be. My responses are based on the information I have as I interpret and understand that information.

You posted to Bubba X about his "Drinking the Kool aid" So how is mine reply trolling and yours not?

All this doesn't mean I don't occasionaly throw a zing at someone if I think they can take it. That's what I thought about you. Was I wrong?
Old 05-10-2009, 12:50 PM   #30
jballscalls

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
Who said anything about Bush? Ever since I've been here you have never once said anything critical of any conservative idea and never once said anything positive about any liberal idea. Since those are your beliefs, that's fine. But don't tell me you are any less guilty of drinking the kool aid than anyone else.
Tom has taken umbridge by some of Bush's deeds on this board, including his big spending.