Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-08-2009, 07:09 PM   #1
Bubba X
Veteran

June 5th: Here's what your loony extreme right will be screaming about

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/05/...ypt/index.html

On June 4th, Obama will give a speech on U.S.-Muslim relations in Egypt.

All you crying, far-right extremists should have all your rattles and hate filled zingers close at hand. Hannity, Rush and Weiner (Michael Savage's birth name and, by the way, "Whiner" is a better descriptive, no?) should be pre-sets on all your communication devices.

You might want to stock up on your tin foil supply now. And don't forget the popcorn.
Bubba X is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-08-2009, 07:20 PM   #2
ArlJim78

yet another overture to Muslims? why all the focus on muslims from this guy?

the only question is how much bowing and apologizing will be involved this time?
ArlJim78 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-08-2009, 07:32 PM   #3
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Yes Bubba, but what you're really saying is that patriotic dissent is no longer allowed in America. We're not allowed to criticize the President anymore...that's what Bubba is really trying to say...

Anyone who criticizes the President will be investigated, shouted down, or bullied into submission.

It was ok to criticize the prior administration on nothing more than a sideways sneeze, but with Obama, not allowed anymore!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-08-2009, 07:33 PM   #4
ArlJim78

http://memri.org/bin/latestnews.cgi?ID=SD234209

"'If America Was A Human Being, We Would Talk With It' - But You Are Not Human Beings, And This is the Same Nation It Was 30 Years Ago... And [Therefore] Say: 'Death to America!'" Ayatollah Khatami

Maybe Obama will address statements like this in his talk to the muslim world.
Old 05-08-2009, 07:37 PM   #5
ArlJim78

I'm looking forward to seeing Michelle in a burka.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:13 PM   #6
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Where else can he give a talk. He is not welcome in Europe since he is air- raiding Pakistani villages and killing innocent civilians. The Chinese don't want him as his spending and stimulas package is preventing communist China from buying U.S. treasuries and causing economic loses to China. The national broadcasters won't air any more, of his, prime time speeches because the broadcasters lose too much revenue (his viewershp substantially shrunk).

Watch out Arab world Obama seems to be too costly.
A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies.
George Washington
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-08-2009, 09:08 PM   #7
riskman

The Egyptians will say:

Obama بالعودة الى وطنه
Old 05-09-2009, 01:40 AM   #8
newtothegame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba X

All you crying, far-right extremists should have all your rattles and hate filled zingers close at hand. Hannity, Rush and Weiner (Michael Savage's birth name and, by the way, "Whiner" is a better descriptive, no?) should be pre-sets on all your communication devices.

You might want to stock up on your tin foil supply now. And don't forget the popcorn.
hey Bubba....its nice to know you care enough about us righties to worry about what we will be doing...but heres a hint...YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT WHAT THE AMERICAN PRESIDENT IS DOING. I have no influence on your life...he does
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-09-2009, 10:08 AM   #9
Boris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba X

Clearly the only thing he is qualified to do. Hit the road and talk. Have you noticed all the dumb shit happens when he is in Washington?
Boris is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-09-2009, 10:14 AM   #10
Bubba X
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Yes Bubba, but what you're really saying is that patriotic dissent is no longer allowed in America. We're not allowed to criticize the President anymore...that's what Bubba is really trying to say...

Anyone who criticizes the President will be investigated, shouted down, or bullied into submission.

It was ok to criticize the prior administration on nothing more than a sideways sneeze, but with Obama, not allowed anymore!
Nope.

As many times as you say this, nope.

It is not about criticism.

Nope. It is about sound bite journalism and the twisting, out of context, use of a single word or short phrase to sell books and "premium member online subscriptions" written by the same few people and aimed at the same limited audience.

That is what it is about.

As a bonus, it is also very much about how dismally pathetic the far right is at characterizing Independents who went against the GOP as morons.

How does that fit for you? Half-size larger, or maybe wider?

You might consider furloughing your tired, "Oh, so now it is unpatriotic to criticize?" mantra as a standard retort. Unless, of course, you can soup it up a bit.
Bubba X is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-09-2009, 11:31 AM   #11
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

What is islamic for "uh, um, uh, uh,"

Bubba, what flavor is the kool aid today?
Old 05-09-2009, 12:09 PM   #12
Lefty

bubba, I have never heard anybody in high places or in the so called right wing media call the left morons. I think you got it backwards. The left is always calling the right morons, racist, homophobes etc. I'm guessing that you have heard all the names the MS has called the people that attended the "tea parties" They were called racist, anti-govt and even anti CNN. Gawd
They were told they should be grateful to Obama.
Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-09-2009, 12:27 PM   #13
jballscalls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty
bubba, I have never heard anybody in high places or in the so called right wing media call the left morons. I think you got it backwards. The left is always calling the right morons, racist, homophobes etc. I'm guessing that you have heard all the names the MS has called the people that attended the "tea parties" They were called racist, anti-govt and even anti CNN. Gawd
They were told they should be grateful to Obama.
I heard Ann Coulter call the left morons and loonies last night on Hannity. I think one of her books even refers in the title to the left as bad names.

and why would you say "so called right media" Lefty....you me and everyone on here can admit Fox is right wing media. and there's nothing wrong with it, they are what they are
Old 05-09-2009, 12:39 PM   #14
Lefty

jb, ok, gotta give you that one. She's a bombthrower, that i love. But she's not a newswoman. News people on the left have called the right names, not just pundits. They interviewed Garafalo on a so called news show where she said the tea partiers were racists. And that they had no clue. In her words "it's all about a blackman being in the Whitehouse."This was supposed to be a serious interview. You just can't compare the incomparable. The left is much more hateful than the right. Especially in the mainstream media. I'm not even counting the leftwing pundits and bloggers. They even control the Beauty Pageants as we just saw not long ago.
Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-09-2009, 12:46 PM   #15
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

I call the left morons all the time, but I am hardly in high places!