Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-02-2018, 01:16 AM   #1
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Obama, reflection and more.....

Poor ole Barry O. Completely out of touch

http://freebeacon.com/columns/the-world-as-it-wasnt/

“Apparently Obama had read a column—I have an idea of which one—about the role of identity in shaping peoples' lives and political choices. "Maybe we pushed too far," he mused. "Maybe people just want to fall back into their tribe." No question his fellow passengers that day reassured him that no, no, he did everything he could to bend the arc of history a little more toward justice. It's not your fault, Mr. President. You didn't push too far. All you did was troll Donald Trump into running for president in the first place, stand by while Ferguson and Baltimore rioted and burned, give Iran billions in exchange for empty promises, allow Russia to establish a beachhead in the Middle East for the first time in half a century, browbeat Israel at every opportunity, ram through Obamacare after Scott Brown's election in Massachusetts, preside over the mass migration of children across the southern border in 2014, expand the DACA amnesty despite saying 22 times you lacked authority to do so, use the permanent structure of government to devastate the Appalachian economy, convince half of America that liberals were ready to take their guns (this wasn't hard to do), have your Education Department issue orders that led to the campus-assault craze and the deterioration of classroom discipline and that, months before a presidential election, mandated trans-bathrooms in schools, have your Justice Department preside over a sloppy (I'm being charitable) investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server that included, at one point, your attorney general secretly meeting with the husband of the subject of the investigation on an airport tarmac, muscle out Joe Biden, who might have won, from the race, and hand the party back to the less-likable half of America's most polarizing and corrupt political couple. Not to mention the eight years of lecturing. Oh, the lecturing.

One of the refrains of the Obama presidency was that, yes, America may have let Obama down in the past, and America may let him down still, but America remains worthwhile, so long as it maintains the capacity to become more like Obama. "Sometimes I wonder whether I was 10 or 20 years too early," he says in the book. What was he early for? "Fundamentally transforming America"? "The moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow"? For the death of the olds who stood in his way?”
Old 06-02-2018, 08:57 AM   #2
BELMONT 6-6-09

in retrospect Obama really did America a great favor by waking up the silent majority with his 'anti-american actions! His attempt at changing the face of America FAILED and he will go down in history as a great failure and I am smiling everyday knowing his legacy is what it is!!! The liberals can fool themselves all they want but America has spoken with the election of Donald Trump.

Last edited by BELMONT 6-6-09; 06-02-2018 at 09:04 AM.
BELMONT 6-6-09 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-02-2018, 10:39 AM   #3
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Yes, Barry's legacy will be that he proved that we can never assume the events of the 1930s could never happen again.
Old 06-03-2018, 11:44 PM   #4
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by BELMONT 6-6-09 View Post
in retrospect Obama really did America a great favor by waking up the silent majority with his 'anti-american actions! His attempt at changing the face of America FAILED and he will go down in history as a great failure and I am smiling everyday knowing his legacy is what it is!!! The liberals can fool themselves all they want but America has spoken with the election of Donald Trump.
I can agree with you on that, but I also believe in what Dan Pena had to say about Americans having enough up to their eyeballs. So just maybe the last 25 years had much to do with it. A general contractor friend self employed told me once that it started down the shitter before Bush. No matter how few employees someone has, having to make payroll sometimes brings people close to the pulse of how things really are. Only hearing what people in just one sector say does not round it out. In talking to some of these same people today suggests to me that we have not hit the peaks of 2000 yet and too many building that had employees are still empty. So yes Barack Hussein Obama was a complete fail, but I can't credit him for all of it.
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-04-2018, 09:38 AM   #5
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Obama, reflection and more.....

What reflection????

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2529.jpg (14.2 KB, 2 views)
Old 01-30-2019, 02:15 PM   #6
woodtoo

He is coming to Winnipeg to reflect on March 4th. tickets $102.50
to $523.25 if they drop 90% I'll go and toss my MAGA to him.

Last edited by woodtoo; 01-30-2019 at 02:16 PM.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-30-2019, 02:20 PM   #7
davew

But he did give ISIS weapons, killed Khadafy, and stole his tons of gold.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-30-2019, 07:47 PM   #8
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
He is coming to Winnipeg to reflect on March 4th. tickets $102.50
to $523.25 if they drop 90% I'll go and toss my MAGA to him.
You could mail me free tickets of him coming to New Hampshire, I would not waste miles & gas in the car to see him.
Old 01-30-2019, 08:06 PM   #9
Buckeye
Smarty Pants

Obama did allot of damage, and his allies continue to try and do the very same thing!

His target was us and I for one don't like it.

The Left are simply evil.

All they want to do is destroy and control our will and our lives.

It's pathetic to say "we're on your side."

Who needs you and who asked?
Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-30-2019, 08:17 PM   #10
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
Obama did allot of damage, and his allies continue to try and do the very same thing!

His target was us and I for one don't like it.

The Left are simply evil.

All they want to do is destroy and control our will and our lives.

It's pathetic to say "we're on your side."

Who needs you and who asked?
Well, we agree at times. After all he was the son of a commie, why could we expect better from him.
Old 01-30-2019, 08:29 PM   #11
Buckeye
Smarty Pants

Obama

He's a gone deal at this point.

The big problem now are his descendants . . .

I have a Right to produce and keep my own property.
Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote Reply