Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Contests + Other Interesting Racing Topics > Harness Racing

Old 02-22-2019, 04:03 PM   #1
boys at tosconova

meadowlands pick 4

you have the free program. use it, tell me why i need to play xyz horses

race 8

what's good about the first leg is that you might be able to get a horse well meant that you wouldn't know before hand and not use over 3 horses.

is there a horse tonight? we'll see.

looks like a rather weak nw115k

#1 zaltan..2nd race off the layoff moving back up off a loss. not usually a good sign but he has speed and fits with these. unless he's ignored something awful.

no really that much of a fan of #4 pappy, but drops and faces a pretty weak group. have to admit his 1st over last week was pretty weak. will likely be overbet as well. i also see a win coming off if he sandbags here as well, so he could drop even further next week.

#5 dioggi...moving up and looks slower than these..not a good sign. horse still could be trending up though, and might have to be used by default

#8 now the moment. seems talented enough and you'll prolly get a square price..could easily be around

#9 this guy is on fire......like my avatar..lol.....have to like the drop down and the horse was competitive vs better. this..horse will be 2-1 and obv leave..well,..obv/maybe..hahaha

#10 arrakis...horse shows 27 first qtr speed on the program. if he can get a trip could easily be there

Last edited by boys at tosconova; 02-22-2019 at 04:05 PM.
boys at tosconova is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-22-2019, 04:25 PM   #2
boys at tosconova

race 9

look like tough race.

#1 seems like the fav and the logical pick..how much separation is there from him and the #4, who he beat last 2x but the 4 also beat him not to long ago. but the 4 has buter..lulz.......horse will prolly make a quarter move or try and pike at 1-1..and buler will prolly be lucky to finish 2/3rd

#2 looks like hell get plenty of action but is no lock for anything. other than possibly being in the right place/position

#6 ..look at how bad burke looks. that dec 28 race looks nice but the horse has been a no show since, beaten by several of these as well. is this where u blindly use burke, or leave him out and have him fk you while paying 20 bux to win

is there much that separates the 7/8/9 here?..the 8 might sandbag and drop next week,,,,and the 9 looks a little better than both but the 9 hole kills..one of them might leave especially if burke is crap, and doesn't. duck duck left last week and was boxed. have to think he's the 1 that will leave tonight and he might be long odds

the more i look the more the 1 might be a single if you have to have a race to single...but i'm def going to use the duck though

Last edited by boys at tosconova; 02-22-2019 at 04:37 PM.
Old 02-22-2019, 04:49 PM   #3
boys at tosconova

race 10

looks like very tough race on paper

looks like the 267 are the only horses that doesn't have a chance to win.

but how can you go 7 deep w/o a single in at least 1 of the other races

tough sledding in this race

love to hear some hard core info in this race to sway me.
Old 02-22-2019, 05:50 PM   #4
boys at tosconova

race 11

can you really single out #8 gingras here and feel good about it? horse is a must use but there's a few interesting droppers in here

the #1 is one race removed from running 53.4 and 54 vs better and only losing by 2.5 and 3.5...finished 2nd to ohio larry and those 10k horses are all sharp.

#3 packed it in with really no excuse but the horse still fits a lil here.

#4 another drop down..similar finishes like the 1...gets improved post to boot

#6 looks lil classier...doesn't he? drops to 7.5k claimer as well racing from dd

#7 will be coming late, but dibenedetto already won his one race for the year @ the big M

seems like 1-4-8...and maybe the 6
Old 02-22-2019, 09:16 PM   #5
bello
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by boys at tosconova View Post
race 10

looks like very tough race on paper

looks like the 267 are the only horses that doesn't have a chance to win.

but how can you go 7 deep w/o a single in at least 1 of the other races

tough sledding in this race

love to hear some hard core info in this race to sway me.
Buter choice in the survivor series...yeah i know what i said last week
bello is offline   Reply With Quote Reply