Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.
Old 04-26-2016, 12:33 PM   #1
barn32
tmrpots

Fantastic News!

Cher, Whoopi Goldberg and Rosie O'Donnell will be leaving the USA for Canada permanently when Donald J. Trump becomes the next President of the United States.

List of Celebrities who will be Leaving the USA
barn32 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-26-2016, 12:47 PM   #2
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by barn32
Cher, Whoopi Goldberg and Rosie O'Donnell will be leaving the USA for Canada permanently when Donald J. Trump becomes the next President of the United States.

List of Celebrities who will be Leaving the USA
That is good news. If they move, that will simultaneously raise the average IQ of both countries.
Old 04-26-2016, 12:56 PM   #3
Stillriledup
Veteran

If there was odds in Vegas on this stuff I would bet 0 percent of these people leave. Funniest thing about them 'threatening' to leave is that they're delusional enough to think ANYONE cares if they leave or not.
Stillriledup is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-26-2016, 01:08 PM   #4
tucker6

I would GoFundMe for Rosie
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-26-2016, 01:14 PM   #5
MutuelClerk

Once again. Addition by subtraction.

Cya.
MutuelClerk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-26-2016, 01:20 PM   #6
classhandicapper

The more liberals we can get out of here and the faster we can do it, the more hopeful I will become about a return to reality.
Old 04-26-2016, 01:22 PM   #7
Rookies
Canadian since 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker
That is good news. If they move, that will simultaneously raise the average IQ of both countries.
Clearly, you demonstrate that you have never discovered the literacy and education levels between the 2 countries!

Canada ranks consistently ahead of the U.S. on any educational indice, measured across the world.
Rookies is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-26-2016, 01:52 PM   #8
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookies
Clearly, you demonstrate that you have never discovered the literacy and education levels between the 2 countries!

Canada ranks consistently ahead of the U.S. on any educational indice, measured across the world.
My wife runs the Math dept for a Charter school in southern Dallas County, K thru 6th. The past month, over 70% of her kids failed the pre testing the school gave out to prep for the formals that were to follow.

Care to guess what over 90% of those kids' ethnicity was that failed? Nah, you already know.

Very few of the kids of other races failed those tests. Almost a 100% success rate.

These kids are pushed across the border with no educational influencing at home, whatsoever. They don't even speak English....The ones that ARE born here, have no reading skills at all when they come to K or 1rst grade. Very few apply themselves, Very few of their parents give a rats ass if they move on to Middle school or not.

Those kids that cannot speak English hold the system back, simple as that. Take them out of the picture, USA doesn't look all that bad at all.

I don't want to see Trump win, and if Rosie etc want to freeze their asses off in the tundra, fine by me. But your comment is way out in leftfield.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-26-2016, 02:19 PM   #9
shots

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong
My wife runs the Math dept for a Charter school in southern Dallas County, K thru 6th. The past month, over 70% of her kids failed the pre testing the school gave out to prep for the formals that were to follow.

Care to guess what over 90% of those kids' ethnicity was that failed? Nah, you already know.

Very few of the kids of other races failed those tests. Almost a 100% success rate.

These kids are pushed across the border with no educational influencing at home, whatsoever. They don't even speak English....The ones that ARE born here, have no reading skills at all when they come to K or 1rst grade. Very few apply themselves, Very few of their parents give a rats ass if they move on to Middle school or not.

Those kids that cannot speak English hold the system back, simple as that. Take them out of the picture, USA doesn't look all that bad at all.

I don't want to see Trump win, and if Rosie etc want to freeze their asses off in the tundra, fine by me. But your comment is way out in leftfield.
But they still can make a $15 minimum wage in some states.
shots is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-26-2016, 02:52 PM   #10
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by shots
But they still can make a $15 minimum wage in some states.
And both of those states should go into full prep mode to handle the upcoming population explosion. I'm all in favor of sending all the non-educated and under-educated (by choice or otherwise) to both of those utopian-idealistic states to help these underclass live out their utopian fantasies.
Old 04-26-2016, 04:40 PM   #11
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by barn32
It's my impression that one doesn't simply decide to move to Canada. Canada decides.
Old 04-26-2016, 05:08 PM   #12
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookies
If that were true, then why do you still live in Canada and not someplace a little warmer...
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-26-2016, 05:41 PM   #13
Marshall Bennett

The same morons threatened to leave if Bush got elected in 2000. None of them went anywhere.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-26-2016, 06:03 PM   #14
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett
The same morons threatened to leave if Bush got elected in 2000. None of them went anywhere.

This time millions of illegals will flock to Canada before even one of them actually leaves.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-26-2016, 06:05 PM   #15
Rookies
Canadian since 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong
But your comment is way out in leftfield.
My comment is NEVER based on any Canadian, educational survey; rather world/UN/ OECD.

America might have had higher standards in the War of 1812! For a very long time, it has ranked always behind Canada.

Both of us are well behind the world leaders in South Korea & Japan, plus most of the Scandinavians.

BTW, I live in the most diverse city in the world- other than NYC. Poverty is the significant factor in Educational standards and ability, before ethnicity- but your wife knows that already.

Last edited by Rookies; 04-26-2016 at 06:08 PM.
Rookies is offline   Reply With Quote Reply