Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-28-2020, 11:11 AM   #16
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
More loyalists disavow fat frat boy.

In a tweet late Saturday night, an exasperated Geraldo Rivera took a shot at Donald Trump for his actions since he lost the 2020 presidential election and advised him "sh*t happens" and it's time for the president to move on.

The Fox News personality wrote, "For almost 4 years I've supported @realDonaldTrump who was assailed by leftist creeps who conjured the Russia Hoax to wreck his presidency. Nevertheless he prevailed. Sadly he lost a bitterly contested election. Shit happens. However since he has behaved like an entitled frat boy."
GR writing about "leftist creeps"? That's precious.
Old 12-28-2020, 11:37 AM   #17
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Part of me hopes Repubs lose the Georgia races...**** them...**** them all.

Better to accelerate this country towards the brick wall at the end of the tunnel then to slowly grind our way towards the end.
Old 12-28-2020, 01:06 PM   #18
Marshall Bennett

Create a militia and duke it out. There's obviously good reason. Otherwise just wait for the walls to cave in. Democrats will destroy all they can.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-28-2020, 01:51 PM   #19
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post

Voter fraud has been proved countless times with video and sworn testimony from many witnesses of these criminal acts.
So where are all the thousands of republican prosecutors in this country regarding these felony crimes? Why aren't they prosecuting these felony crimes. And why are all the cases of fraud brought before the courts thrown out? Who is the Illuminati?
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-28-2020, 02:06 PM   #20
lamboguy

https://www.moneymetals.com/14-oz-do...0aAtw3EALw_wcB
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-28-2020, 03:12 PM   #21
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuball View Post
what will you say if he wins on Jan 6th or there abouts - still has a path to keep fighting --
What would that path be?
Old 12-28-2020, 03:43 PM   #22
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
More loyalists disavow fat frat boy.

In a tweet late Saturday night, an exasperated Geraldo Rivera took a shot at Donald Trump for his actions since he lost the 2020 presidential election and advised him "sh*t happens" and it's time for the president to move on.

The Fox News personality wrote, "For almost 4 years I've supported @realDonaldTrump who was assailed by leftist creeps who conjured the Russia Hoax to wreck his presidency. Nevertheless he prevailed. Sadly he lost a bitterly contested election. Shit happens. However since he has behaved like an entitled frat boy."
Someone once TOLD me to move on from a horse that I refused to give up on...a year later, that horse was voted HOY. NO ONE has the RIGHT to tell ME to move on from ANYTHING, until I'm good and ready to. And, as sure as hell, the same applies to this President.

Geraldo Rivera is no true friend of the President, as he claims to be. He has often maligned his decisions, prefacing his statements with: "I consider him a great friend of mine, but..."

POS, know-it-all #1 personified!
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-28-2020, 03:45 PM   #23
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Supported him against the Russia/Ukraine fiasco but didn’t vote for him. He’s hard left.
He's a wimp. His wife is hard left, too. Phony friend!
Old 12-28-2020, 03:46 PM   #24
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
NO ONE has proven that NOT once.
POS #2!
Old 12-28-2020, 03:49 PM   #25
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post
So silly and ignorant you are, so consistent in your silliness and ignorance.

Voter fraud has been proved countless times with video and sworn testimony from many witnesses of these criminal acts.

You and the others that approve of this heinous crime against society ignore that these witnesses signed affidavits which carry a jail sentence if they are proven to have lied.
"Stupid people know WHAT to think; smart people know HOW to think." (a smart friend)
Old 12-28-2020, 04:07 PM   #26
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
NY Post = Rupert Murdoch.

Not good for Trump.

He could have had an amazing legacy. He truly was a great President

The problem right now is it is the NY Post x hundreds of thousands who are of the same ilk.

And we are of the same ilk because he could have made sure the dems were not going to win Georgia.

Instead he has disappeared worse than Biden when the country needed leadership.

Virtually every Trump supporter I know Georgia is not going to vote. They will never vote for Biden ( Thank God). His lunacy and disappearing act over the last few weeks will cost the republicans Georgia.

He is a selfish POS. He is a cry baby. Four years of greatness has and will go down the tubes because we will lose Georgia and he will NEVER have the support he had before.

I know there are believers in voter fraud and there is. But even counting every instance the fact is HE STILL LOST! WE NEEDED GEORGIA. That should have been his unselfish focus.
And, you don't think that there will be voter fraud again? Just one more thing that will be Trump's fault?
Old 12-28-2020, 04:09 PM   #27
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by delayjf View Post
Nobody wants to take this on or listen to the evidence. But whether it affects the election or not, it needs to be investigated.
"...SMART people know how to think."
Old 12-28-2020, 04:11 PM   #28
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Part of me hopes Repubs lose the Georgia races...**** them...**** them all.

Better to accelerate this country towards the brick wall at the end of the tunnel then to slowly grind our way towards the end.
Stand up and fight. Go to Washington DC on January 6th.
Old 12-28-2020, 04:19 PM   #29
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
So where are all the thousands of republican prosecutors in this country regarding these felony crimes? Why aren't they prosecuting these felony crimes. And why are all the cases of fraud brought before the courts thrown out? Who is the Illuminati?
Do you have a daughter, son or wife/husband who has been subtly threatened lately through YOU? It's how the Commies work.

Yeah..."all the thousands" of them. The word has gotten out!
Old 12-28-2020, 04:29 PM   #30
MargieRose

Trump To Use Impoundment Control Act To Gut ‘Wasteful Spending,’ Try To Boost Stimulus Checks

Quote:
President Donald Trump announced on Sunday evening that he was signing the coronavirus stimulus package and the government spending bill, and that he will use the Impoundment Control Act of 1974 in an attempt to get Congress to drop what he called “wasteful spending” in order to get them to boost the coronavirus stimulus checks up to the levels that he demanded last week.

“As President of the United States, it is my responsibility to protect the people of our country from the economic devastation and hardship that was caused by the China Virus,” Trump said. “I understand that many small businesses have been forced to close as a result of harsh actions by Democrat-run states. Many people are back to work, but my job is not done until everyone is back to work.”
Quote:
“I will sign the Omnibus and Covid package with a strong message that makes clear to Congress that wasteful items need to be removed. I will send back to Congress a redlined version, item by item, accompanied by the formal rescission request to Congress insisting that those funds be removed from the bill,” Trump said. “I am signing this bill to restore unemployment benefits, stop evictions, provide rental assistance, add money for PPP, return our airline workers back to work, add substantially more money for vaccine distribution, and much more.”
Sometimes it takes a bit of TIME to make the right decision. That is what SMART people do.