Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-10-2022, 12:59 AM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

The truth of what happened on Jan. 6 is still unknown

Old 06-10-2022, 01:03 AM   #2
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Yet the other networks can't be bothered to cover any of that tonight. Instead, they've interrupted their regularly scheduled programing to bring you yet another extended primetime harangue from Nancy Pelosi and Liz Cheney about Donald Trump and QAnon. The whole thing is insulting.

In fact, it's deranged and we're not playing along. This is the only hour on an American news channel that will not be carrying their propaganda live. They are lying, and we are not going to help them do it. What we will do instead is to try to tell you the truth. We've attempted to do that since the day this happened.

We hated seeing vandalism at the U.S. Capitol a year and a half ago, and we said so at the time, but we did not think it was an insurrection because it was not an insurrection. It was not even close to an insurrection. Not a single person in the crowd that day was found to be carrying a firearm – some insurrection. In fact, the only person who wound up shot to death was a protester.

She was a 36-year-old military veteran called Ashli Babbitt. Babbitt was just over 5 feet tall. She was unarmed. She posed no conceivable threat to anyone, but Capitol Hill Police shot her in the neck and never explained why that was justified. Those are the facts of January 6, but since the very first hours, they have been distorted beyond recognition, relentlessly culminating with last night.

Last night, CBS Nightly News told its viewers that insurrectionists at the Capitol on January 6 "caused the deaths of five police officers." That is a pure lie. There is nothing true about it, and they know that perfectly well. Here's reporter Bob Costa, who should be deeply ashamed to say something this dishonest.

It's hard to believe he said that. Rioters cause the deaths of five police officers. You just heard CBS News tell its viewers that. This must be the big lie theory. The more bewilderingly false a claim is, the more likely you will be to believe it. Apparently, that's what they're betting on. In fact, precisely zero police officers were killed by rioters on January 6, not five, none. Not a single one. So, how'd they get to five? Well, CBS is counting the suicides of local police officers that took place after January 6, in some cases, long after January 6.

Suicide, unfortunately, is pretty common among cops. Policing is a tough job, as we've noted. But in these specific cases, the ones CBS is referring to, the chief of Washington DC's police department told The New York Times that actually he had no idea if his officers were driven to kill themselves by January 6. CBS just made that up.

The fifth death that CBS News is referring to is of Capitol Hill police officer Brian Sicknick. You will remember his name. Sicknick's body lay in state at the Capitol after the media told us he'd been beaten to death by Trump voters with a fire extinguisher. Here's what they told you.
lies, lies, lies

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 06-10-2022 at 01:13 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-10-2022, 02:05 AM   #3
davew

I can't wait for the next 5 versions. I especially like how the 'witnesses' are told their story.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-10-2022, 10:52 AM   #4
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Much like SNL, that was a parody show dunbed dow for the simpletons to warch.
Old 06-10-2022, 02:27 PM   #5
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Some REAL journalism for a change...thank you REVOLVER

This is everything I need to know about Jan 6th:

https://www.revolver.news/2021/12/da...ors-january-6/
NorCalGreg is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-10-2022, 02:48 PM   #6
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
I can't wait for the next 5 versions. I especially like how the 'witnesses' are told their story.

I watched the first one a year or so ago, whatever they called that. It was pure theater. The cop testimony was a joke. I watch a lot of CourtTv. 100% unbiased trial coverage. I like to compare it how the same trials are covered by the mainstream media. Anyway, never in two decades of watching Court Tv have I seen cops act like that on the stand. It seems they have all been told to talk about their feelings while everything was going on. I cannot believe so many people eat that BS up. I remember the cop pinched in the door screaming and crying like a little girl. If I was that guy's commanding officer, I would have fired him for being a disgrace to the badge. Cops are supposed to be brave and collected while facing danger, he was the opposite, totally unfit for the job.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-10-2022, 02:54 PM   #7
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg View Post
This is everything I need to know about Jan 6th:

https://www.revolver.news/2021/12/da...ors-january-6/
Thanks for posting this. I knew a little about Ray Epps but had no idea the extent of his involvement.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-10-2022, 03:20 PM   #8
OntheRail

Jan 6th just like the Russia Russia Russia BS... was orchestrated and concocted by the Democrats. Nancy... Chuck and Bowser refused all security measures offered. Why cuase it was their plan to stop any investigation into the 2020 ballot phuckery. It was a production similar to the farce commissions fake reality shit show.

A hopeful distraction from the Dipshit Democrat failures... only the weak minded left sheep are buying the shit they are selling. Course they'll buy anything the Left tells the too.
Old 06-10-2022, 03:35 PM   #9
46zilzal
velocitician

HOGWASH.

This response parallel's ALMOST exactly from a scene from Woody Allen's first movie "What's New Pussycat."

Peter Sellers is caught in bed with another woman by his wife and he demands of her: "Do you believe ME or yur OWN EYES!" as if there was ever a choice in the discovered situations.

Last edited by 46zilzal; 06-10-2022 at 03:38 PM.
46zilzal is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-10-2022, 03:46 PM   #10
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
HOGWASH.

This response parallel's ALMOST exactly from a scene from Woody Allen's first movie "What's New Pussycat."

Peter Sellers is caught in bed with another woman by his wife and he demands of her: "Do you believe ME or yur OWN EYES!" as if there was ever a choice in the discovered situations.
Please explain Ray Epps.
Old 06-10-2022, 03:56 PM   #11
davew

the republicans will surely ask Ray Epps about his motives
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-10-2022, 04:06 PM   #12
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
the republicans will surely ask Ray Epps about his motives
Unfortunately, they will never get the opportunity.
Old 06-10-2022, 04:28 PM   #13
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
NBC News | June 9, 2022 | By Marc Caputo
Cheney's Jan. 6 committee spotlight burns her in Wyoming primary:
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...mary-rcna32616

Quote:
Rep. Liz Cheney took on Donald Trump and voted to impeach and investigate him. Back home, polls suggest she's trailing his chosen challenger.
Quote:
Cheney is trailing her leading GOP primary rival, attorney Harriet Hageman by 28-56 percent, according to a survey chartered by the Hageman-backing super PAC, Wyoming Values, and obtained by NBC News. The survey was conducted by Tony Fabrizio, who also polls for former President Trump. It closely tracks other polls in the state, according to Republican insiders.

“I think the race is kind of getting baked in here against Cheney,” said Republican consultant Bill Cubin. “It wouldn’t be so much that she’s participating in the Jan. 6 Committee — and yes a lot of Republicans are uncomfortable with that — but there’s this feeling she’s not really representing Wyoming anymore.”
Is it possible Liz done hitched her horse to the wrong wagon?

-jp

Old 06-10-2022, 04:31 PM   #14
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I remember when lots of lefties on here used to call her dad DARTH VADAR.

They loved the Cheney name so much...maybe she thinks her name will carry her through...
Old 06-10-2022, 05:06 PM   #15
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff P View Post
NBC News | June 9, 2022 | By Marc Caputo
Cheney's Jan. 6 committee spotlight burns her in Wyoming primary:
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...mary-rcna32616

Is it possible Liz done hitched her horse to the wrong wagon?

-jp

She will find a RINO friendly district in another state to re-surface, probably Virginia or Maryland.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: