Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Selections

Old 05-26-2016, 10:46 AM   #1
KidCapper

Santa Anita Full Card Thursday 5-26-16

I'll play my top pick for $10 to win. I'll have a couple pick 3's and 5's at the bottom of the post. The picks:

Race -1 The Bred to be good early and the dam has thrown 6 winners from 6 starters including a stakes winner. Bonde 20% debut in the MSW game. Others..

Race -2 The Appears to be the one to catch off the layoff in a race with no real closers..I think the leader at the 6F mark wins this. Others

Race -3 The . Ran career best Bris fiugre going down the hill in February. Trainer 27% with the sprint-route-sprint move. Others..

Race -4 The Going to single this one in the pick 5. Speed from the outside for one who doesn't need the lead to win. like the options here.

Race -5 The Light bulb came on in the 1st dirt route in the maiden claiming ranks. Has competitive races on the turf in his pp's. Could win this at a fair price. Others..

Race -6 The 3rd off the layoff for Miller a 16% trainer move. Toss last at Lrc and this one is the one to catch in here. Others..

Race -7 The Been working well at Sherman's base at Lrc. Stalker should sit a great trip in here with just enough speed signed up. Others..

Race -8 The Cuts back to the sprint after the failed route try last out. Price should be solid with the Baffert runner in here. Others..

PICK 5- (2-1-4)-(2-4)-(2-6)-(7)-(2-5-4) = $18 for .50

RACE 6 PICK 3- (1-3-7)-(3-6-2)-(4-9) = $18 for the $1

Good Luck N Good Racing From The KidCapper !!
KidCapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-26-2016, 08:43 PM   #2
KidCapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidCapper
I'll play my top pick for $10 to win. I'll have a couple pick 3's and 5's at the bottom of the post. The picks:

Race -1 The Bred to be good early and the dam has thrown 6 winners from 6 starters including a stakes winner. Bonde 20% debut in the MSW game. Others..

Race -2 The Appears to be the one to catch off the layoff in a race with no real closers..I think the leader at the 6F mark wins this. Others

Race -3 The . Ran career best Bris fiugre going down the hill in February. Trainer 27% with the sprint-route-sprint move. Others..

Race -4 The Going to single this one in the pick 5. Speed from the outside for one who doesn't need the lead to win. like the options here.

Race -5 The Light bulb came on in the 1st dirt route in the maiden claiming ranks. Has competitive races on the turf in his pp's. Could win this at a fair price. Others..

Race -6 The 3rd off the layoff for Miller a 16% trainer move. Toss last at Lrc and this one is the one to catch in here. Others..

Race -7 The Been working well at Sherman's base at Lrc. Stalker should sit a great trip in here with just enough speed signed up. Others..

Race -8 The Cuts back to the sprint after the failed route try last out. Price should be solid with the Baffert runner in here. Others..

PICK 5- (2-1-4)-(2-4)-(2-6)-(7)-(2-5-4) = $18 for .50

RACE 6 PICK 3- (1-3-7)-(3-6-2)-(4-9) = $18 for the $1

Good Luck N Good Racing From The KidCapper !!
Well it took awhile to get started today. Straight up winners in the 6th ($10.20) and 7th ($12.80) saved the day. Topped it of by hitting the late pick 3 for $157.10

Straight Bet $80
Straight Ret $115
Straight Bet Profit $35

Pick 3 & Pick 5 Bet $36
Pick 3-5 Ret $157.10
Pick 3-5 Profit +$121.10

A solid workday payout of $156.10. I'll take that everyday. Thanks for following.

KidCapper
KidCapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-26-2016, 09:43 PM   #3
downtown23

Nice picks today.
downtown23 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply